View Full Version : ARGH!

Largo
20-12-2005, 01:33 PM
I'm tired of people calling others noobs for the following reasons :
Teletubbie in wilderness?
Prayer noob?
3 Iteming noob?
RCer Pker?
Look , once you enter the wilderness , you have already made foes , and as a PKer their job IS to PK you. They may decide not to but they sure dam for the rights to PK you. So don't call them a noob if they PK you and your RC. Go RC in another world.
Prayer Noob? There wasn't any rules that said " no prayer " or no " safe " eating? They got FULL rights to do what they want and where they want in the wilderness.
3 Iteming noob? They're jsutt ehre to watch fights? So back off .. attack them at your own risk. They might pawn you ;)
So next time you call someone a noob? Check to see if you got the right reasons to back up your comment.

Mr.Kylee
20-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Er I disagree with RC pkers part. They're losers attacking people with no food and no armour..then you come with your armour etc. and they run :x and switch world? I switched like 40 worlds and there's always somebody waiting. Saddos.

Largo
20-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Though it's good money! You make like 100 glories a day which is around 850k xD. Still , maybe they're low lives? Still they have the rights to attack you ;)

Rashelly
20-12-2005, 01:41 PM
it's not good money at all.
The only way the noob abyss pkers (and I call them noobs, because they are) actually get a kill, is if the rcer is stupid and isn't paying attention.
The only real way to make money by abyss pking is if you have teleblock.

Largo
20-12-2005, 01:42 PM
I always watch RC pkers pk RCers .. they usually TB or not x] Usually the person runs along ;(

Annihillating
20-12-2005, 02:14 PM
lol wen i go pking by myself with anceints i always get called a 'anceint n00b' just b4 i kill the other person :rolleyes:

Tank User
20-12-2005, 02:26 PM
I agree completely with... Steven I think your name is lol.

If you dont want to encounter "prayer noobs", or "tele noobs", or "teaming noobs" then have you ever thought about Deul Arena?

LesbianGhost
20-12-2005, 03:32 PM
lol wen i go pking by myself with anceints i always get called a 'anceint n00b' just b4 i kill the other person :rolleyes:
You couldn't kill me or Rachel so I doubt that's true, and nice signature.. 46 Wild? You never go past 20..

Rashelly
20-12-2005, 03:41 PM
and nice signature.. 46 Wild? You never go past 20..
I think the word you're looking for is irony.

Neil
20-12-2005, 04:12 PM
I guess that's all true, RCers bit isn't...They are doing training PKers are sad for killing people who train, I hate the whole idea of pking anyway, it's practially stealing the other players stuff, but it's really a risk, the wildy is the most boring place on RS now, on RSC I didn't mind coz they couldn't run away..

TheGhostOfBikez
21-12-2005, 02:09 AM
I guess that's all true, RCers bit isn't...They are doing training PKers are sad for killing people who train, I hate the whole idea of pking anyway, it's practially stealing the other players stuff, but it's really a risk, the wildy is the most boring place on RS now, on RSC I didn't mind coz they couldn't run away..

I am for sure with Pking. If they stopped pking, I'm sure about 60% of players would leave, including me. Its not stealing other peoples stuff, they take the chance and get whats coming to them. I don't like rc pkers, since whenever a real pker comes, they usually tele like someone luke

Cigaret
21-12-2005, 02:37 AM
I only PK people who PK RCer's i dont find that right....but its also a risk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!