PDA

View Full Version : Hi, read pls. [My opinion]

ross
20-12-2005, 02:18 PM
Ok. I know I can't decide who becomes what around here but, I really think Steven. should be a super mod. He's hard working, in my eyes one of the best mods Habbox have ever seen.

Congrats to both Global and Baving, who are also great mods. But, Steven. deserves it to.

Anyway, just my opinion. Thanks xD <3

Chaz
20-12-2005, 02:19 PM
Ok. I know I can't decide who becomes what around here but, I really think Steven. should be a super mod. He's hard working, in my eyes one of the best mods Habbox have ever seen.

Congrats to both Global and Baving, who are also great mods. But, Steven. deserves it to.

Anyway, just my opinion. Thanks xD <3

^^ i second' this!

Roboevil
20-12-2005, 02:21 PM
Do you know Steven personally? Because for all you know, in the depths of Habbox may be a 'contract' stating how Steven is to become a Super Mod very soon.

Steven.
20-12-2005, 02:22 PM
Rofl, Ross, shush, you will embarass me ;o.

I don't mind, thanks for the nice comments, cheared me up :)

Chaz
20-12-2005, 02:23 PM
Do you know Steven personally? Because for all you know, in the depths of Habbox may be a 'contract' stating how Steven is to become a Super Mod very soon.

i do! :D

Steven.
20-12-2005, 02:29 PM
i do! :D

Rofl, only through runescape. ;)

Seatherny
20-12-2005, 04:05 PM
This will tell you how Mods become Super Mods ;)

We check each MOD log and see how active you are, we then see what forums you moderate.
We see how many "Actions" you do in a day.
We dont randomly pick out a hat who should be it - It takes alot of time finding who they should be.
We also look at the warnings, and the threads you have edited to see why you have edited them and how you have dealt with things.

Smiddy
20-12-2005, 04:38 PM
I had a suspicion that if new s mods were being hired, it would be either global, baving or steven. :)

Dont worry steve, im sure your top of the shortlist for the next round :)

Steven.
20-12-2005, 05:40 PM
I had a suspicion that if new s mods were being hired, it would be either global, baving or steven. :)

Dont worry steve, im sure your top of the shortlist for the next round :)

Aww thank's ;D <3

However, Ash did hint that new s'mods were coming soon, then i wake up to find a new s'mod (l)

-=rooty987=-
20-12-2005, 05:46 PM
Yaya! I think he should be too :D Anyway...BOO!

Concentric
20-12-2005, 06:03 PM
I'm sure Steven would make a great super mod, but at the end of the day i think we'll leave it to the admins to decide who they promote. They will use a great number of factors relating to the activity/work done by the mods to decide, so it's really a question of him working to that standard :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!