PDA

View Full Version : Safety Story Chapter One...

Bradd
22-11-2004, 10:02 PM
This is about a girl called Becky her habbo name was Beck. One day she was online and she went to the lido. "
"Hi" said this boy his name was fool.money.for.ul. "Hi"said beck. A/S/l ? 12/f/uk she replied. Me too. "were you" live?" "In London." Beck replied "ME TOO OMG" replied "I live near Big ben" said fool ME TOO said beck. Lets meet said fool. Ok said Beck. Time passed they set to meet at 4pm outside big ben. 4oclock struck he came he was 12 like he said. They talked and went for a smoothie. They agreed to meet every Tuesday by big ben. After 3 times of meeting Fool his real name was Philip said want to come back to mine? Ok. Said beck. They went to his house and played on Habbo.

Then 1 hour later Phills dad came back. Hello whos this ? Becky my new friend replied Philip.Well Nice to meet you Beck Nice to meet you too erm?..
Jack said Phils dad. Nice to meet you Jack Said Becky. Time passed and insted of meeting by big ben they met at Phills house. Then one day Phill wasnt in when Becky called. Hes not in but do come in my child.. No its ok said Beck NO YOU MUST!!! Then with that he pulled Becky into the house slammed the door and locked it. Come with me child.......

In chapter two it will be revealed how crazy Jack is...

All name(s) metioned in this satory arnt real and this story IS MADE UP by me to keep safe!

Read Chapter two here http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=12970

Kardan
22-11-2004, 10:09 PM
Becky...... Oh no!
You scare me :(
Good story :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!