PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Scam is too easy! >:(

Chink
20-12-2005, 09:19 PM
oh my goodness a man has taken my furniture! he said that he had been allerted to a crime scene and i had to show him my furrnitture for tests. when i had traded him he went offline! he is within my thrones! help me habbox forum friends :eusa_pray:eusa_pray

Toes
20-12-2005, 09:22 PM
oh my goodness a man has taken my furniture! he said that he had been allerted to a crime scene and i had to show him my furrnitture for tests. when i had traded him he went offline! he is within my thrones! help me habbox forum friends :eusa_pray:eusa_pray

Seems a bit silly to fall for that but scammer = hammer ;)

Chink
20-12-2005, 09:24 PM
please loser have petty theft sympathy! this has caused me upset and anger, and i have only user on habbos for about 2 week! this man has ruined family, friend and reputatuion amond fellow characters

Fontopia
20-12-2005, 10:28 PM
:rolleyes:

And if you people are stupid enough to believe this guy, I pity you.
And how can a scammer ruin family and friends by losing pixels? :rolleyes:

And another thing, how gullable can you get?

And *****, mind telling us your habbo name?

Edit: And wrong forum,

Also people don't go and deny it, its obvious I'm telling the truth.

Chink
20-12-2005, 11:41 PM
habbo name his chinkrui

Ste471
21-12-2005, 12:07 AM
Scamming is only as easy as you let it be.

Nobody from Habbo would ask for your furni to "check" it because you cant do in game. Just the same way that nobody will ever ask you for you password and no they wont filter you password to make it come out as stars.

Mr.Big
21-12-2005, 01:34 AM
***** are you the one that is learning english? Cause then its not really your fault, but still " Crime Scene"
nobody can fall for THAT

נαмιє ƒєℓℓσω≤
24-12-2005, 03:30 PM
i dunno why but i doubt ***** has really got thrones.

she said shes been on habbo for 2 weeks :rolleyes:

habbo name his chinkrui
No it is not i searched it it has no rooms searched on console its a boy :p

Smits
27-12-2005, 02:14 PM
IF ou fall for that and give him your furni, your quite dumb :/
I mean, come on, who would just give someone their thrones because they said theyre from the 'crime scene'

Soka
27-12-2005, 06:24 PM
Sorry dude, theres no way that you are going to get that furni back because you basically handed over the furni for free and ticked it, even when you ticked the box didn't you read the pop up saying

'SCAM (IN BOLD) if you agree to this you are about to give your furniture away...' sumit like that anyway

-Wolverine
28-12-2005, 12:30 AM
***** I doubt you got scammed.
Firstly you've only been on Habbo for "2 weeks" and supposedly have 2 thrones. And apperently losing a few pixels has ruined your life and family. You just want us to have sympathy for you and donate. =/

olympic-games
28-12-2005, 08:46 AM
***** I doubt you got scammed.
Firstly you've only been on Habbo for "2 weeks" and supposedly have 2 thrones. And apperently losing a few pixels has ruined your life and family. You just want us to have sympathy for you and donate. =/

It's like you red my Mind ;o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!