PDA

View Full Version : Fire giants or hellhounds?

TheGhostOfBikez
20-12-2005, 11:18 PM
Which one is more crowded? And which is better exp for a lvl 73 archer with teh leet bronze arrows.

Cigaret
20-12-2005, 11:20 PM
Which one is more crowded? And which is better exp for a lvl 73 archer with teh leet bronze arrows.
fire giants p0wn..cuz of drops and prayer
hellhounds p0wn if you want clues...

Rashelly
20-12-2005, 11:21 PM
Fire giants are WAY more crowded, but give better drops.
Hellhounds, no one is ever there on my world, but only drop bones and sometimes a level 3 clue.
So...each has it's pros and cons.
If you're using bronze arrows, go for fire giants, you'll kill them faster than hellhounds.

TheGhostOfBikez
20-12-2005, 11:21 PM
fire giants p0wn..cuz of drops and prayer
hellhounds p0wn if you want clues...

:S I dont mind like lvl 3 clues but don't I need to do like tuns of quests to do em? Like most of em you need to start legends don't you?

Cigaret
20-12-2005, 11:23 PM
:S I dont mind like lvl 3 clues but don't I need to do like tuns of quests to do em? Like most of em you need to start legends don't you?
no?? u need to get the ammy in waterfall quest for fgs xD unless u wanna go to brimhaven were u cant hide or like 50 wildy xD

Rashelly
20-12-2005, 11:24 PM
He means level 3 clues... a lot of co-ordinates lead you to places like the jungle south of shilo and that elf place.

Cigaret
20-12-2005, 11:27 PM
He means level 3 clues... a lot of co-ordinates lead you to places like the jungle south of shilo and that elf place.
Ohh yeah
i never got those clue's xD and if i do i just drop them xD

micky.blue.eyes
21-12-2005, 06:56 AM
The fire giants aren't always that crowdy, specially not in brimhaven dungeon, but you got to pay to get in. Just go to a quiet world. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!