PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] A couple of things i hate

teenagetimmy
21-12-2005, 02:04 AM
1. I hate it so much how people type like "YeA i aM dA bEsT hAbBo EvEr" Really what's the point? It doesnt make your text cool and your going the extra mile for nothing? So your other friends that do it will think your a "gangsta"

2. Constant message's on habbo saying "hi it iz ma birfday 2day will u giv me a prezzie?" or the same thing but about christmas. I HATE habbo beggers, furniture doesnt make habbo people forget that. I bet less people would play habbo if it was Single Player and everyone was a bot.

3. People spelling stuff with a z instead of a s. Like say if someone say's "yea it iz kl" Using a Z instead of a S do not make you cool and has no difference! Also i might aswell throw this in aswell, why does only a small minority of habbo members know how to actualy type! Are you too lazy to hit the extra buttons? I've seen several people say sk8ate! WTH! You use short text and end up hitting more buttons than you would if you actualy type properly! Most of all i hate short text, people learn how to type!

BLuweesH
21-12-2005, 02:09 AM
What you say is oh so true. :)

I salute you for that.

le harry
21-12-2005, 02:42 AM
liek u sp33k nonzenze.

Haha joking, yea I agree, good point it really annoys me.

Ziploc Bag
21-12-2005, 02:44 AM
wt r j00 moaning bout dud

i cant elp tiping lyke dis itz soooooooOOO000 kwl luking dawg!

ignore that

Catchetat
21-12-2005, 06:40 AM
i agree

and i hate habbo staff ****-ups and followers

Rebuild
21-12-2005, 08:32 AM
Some good points there, especially on the people who cannot type. One told me that I should learn text speak because it's more mature, one of the stupidest things anyones ever told me.

Catchetat
21-12-2005, 08:35 AM
text speak is?

Rebuild
21-12-2005, 08:45 AM
Shortened words, like someone would use in a text message.

teenagetimmy
21-12-2005, 09:20 AM
I'm suprised i got a nice rounded replies of people agreeing with me even tho I only have about 5 posts. Might stick around this community.

Dan2nd
21-12-2005, 05:57 PM
I agree ive just become Golden hc so it makes the begging thing worse i get ppl saying can i have free furni when i say no they say woooot your golden HC your like megga rich . lol the thing is i aint i don't av one supa rare i just play habbo to talk to ppl and just get credits to top up HC

:Bleh
21-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Yeah, the stupid typing thing annoys me, also it annoy's me when random people friend request you and then call you mean if you don't accept.

teenagetimmy
22-12-2005, 03:29 AM
Yeah, the stupid typing thing annoys me, also it annoy's me when random people friend request you and then call you mean if you don't accept.

Yeah being hit with constant message's like "ACCEPT F/R NOOB" Really.... i have a Friends List for FRIENDS! Not random people.

Catchetat
22-12-2005, 03:41 AM
in habbo sg tons of habbos type with extra words like hiie
:l

they think its cute

but i think its dumb . i tell them not to type wtih extra words cuz it wastes extra energy and they just tell me to shut up or say bobba -.-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!