PDA

View Full Version : Christmas at Sian's

Designer-Loz
21-12-2005, 09:31 AM
On Christmas-Eve, all of the children in Millenswood Close were really excited. They had all written their letters to Santa and were now passing the time till christmas. A teenager sat on the wall outside her house, watching all of the little kids playing in the snow.
"I used to be one of them," she said to herself. A little girl came up to her and sat down on the wal beside her.
"What's up?" the girl asked heR.
"Nothing, i'm just... bored, that's all," the teenager - Lillia told her. They sat in silence for a moment. Lillia didn't believe in Santa. Most people didn't at her age. But the thing was, she knew she wouldn't get any presents. She never did. Lillia was adopted and her new family didn't believe in christmas. She only got presents on her birthday and even those presents weren't big.
"Why don't you come to my house for christmas?" the little girl - Sian asked her. Lillia thought for a moment then nodded.
"That would be lovely. You'll have to check with your parents though," Lillia replied. Sian smiled. Sian was a nice little girl and she had an older sister called Lois who was the same age as Lillia. They all got on really well and they were always hanging out together.

The next part of the story will be coming soon ...

Designer-Loz
21-12-2005, 09:31 AM
Please post comments :)

Addie
21-12-2005, 05:19 PM
Well. Theres some spelling mistakes. And when you do I'm I is with a Capital I. Good story though.

TealArms
22-12-2005, 11:38 AM
Another kool story:)

Designer-Loz
23-12-2005, 12:59 PM
i only did it in five minutes

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!