PDA

View Full Version : Rare Value Department Christmas Event

Mit
21-12-2005, 10:26 AM
The Rare Value Department will be holding a Christmas Event on Wednesday 21st December, at 8pm to around 9pm.

What and Where!
The event is a quiz/race, is the best way to describe it. Basically it involves 3 habbos, each with a teleport in front of them. They run into their teleport and are each faced with a question, with two answers. With each answer is a direction telling them which teleport they should take out of the two. Choose the wrong answer and you end up in an incorrect answer room, but players will be able to get back and play.
If they go through the correct teleport, you will end up with the same situation, with a new question. This happens 3 times with hard and easy questions. The winner is the first to arrive at the end, where they will come into a room and be given their prize if they've won.

Prizes Include
Seasonals and rares :)

Make sure you turn up :)

Re101
21-12-2005, 03:43 PM
Warning - Mit may bight your head off !

Only joking make sure you come to win rares !

le harry
22-12-2005, 06:48 AM
Warning: Do not come if you dont like fun

:)

Mit
22-12-2005, 11:20 AM
The event was a bigger success than I could have hoped for. EVERYTHING ran smoothly, even though it went on a bit . We gave out a total of 24 xmas trees to 24 different winners , we also gave out 2 snowglobes and a couple of other normals. You can see all the winners and their times in smiddy1234 Christmas room :)

A HUGE thanks to smiddy1234 who helped timing, gave out the prizes, provided a spectactular room for us to use and who made sure everything ran smoothly.

I would also like to thank ALL the Rare Value team that came along and helped. Thanks to: Re101 , Nisus , bball.time.99 , YellowParasol , Kwiksave , -SG- , tomlegend and CortezHelsing (sorry if i have left anyone's name out).

The department is already planning new events so keep an eye out!

I would also like to thank everyone who came, everybody was fair, didn't cheat and I thought the spirit of Christmas really showed :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!