PDA

View Full Version : </33

Bef
21-12-2005, 05:18 PM
I just need to talk, get some stuff off my chest. I feel so unhappy today, my boyf has practically dumped me and i really cba to go see him and sort it out. I havn't even got out my pj's. My mates are all too busy with work/ boyfs to give me the time of day. Its 4 days till christmas and i have been working my butt off to get everything ready in time but i know xmas is just going to suc badly like always... Im on my period so im proberly just pmting but meh.
Ive been on prozac for over a month now and i thought i was starting to feel a bit better but today i feel so down. Im so bored but i cba to even get dressed or pick up the phone and sort things out with my boyf.
I just had to get that off my chest. Hows everyone else feeling?

Rawr
21-12-2005, 05:20 PM
I reccomend you just go out with your mates and have a good time and forget about your bf and everything. <3

Eamonn
21-12-2005, 05:21 PM
PMT lols hah but not even out your Pj's Bef ;oo you lazy beep ;D Only joking , tis alright Bef , ring him up an try to sort it out , you will feel better in the morning or just eat some chocolate

Bef
21-12-2005, 05:22 PM
Like i said, there all working/ with there boyfs. No time for me. Meh, i don't want to forget about him, its me whose been being a ****** to him, but i hate saying sorry. I duno.

mynameishelen!
21-12-2005, 05:23 PM
Awww bef ;[
Come have a shower with me to cheer up <3 ;]

You could text him? Then you don't need to see him face to face if you don't feel like it.

Jordan3
21-12-2005, 05:23 PM
;[ Good luck with feeling better.

Bef
21-12-2005, 05:25 PM
No cred, i may take you up on that Hellz. And ty Jordan <3
Im just being an idiot, but you know when your just feeling really cruddy and you just need to get it off your chest.
I want my boyf to ring me, but i doubt he will. I think hes really peed with me :( Oh well... i duno.

Rebuild
21-12-2005, 05:26 PM
I don't think your being an idiot. Cheer up soon, I hope everything gets sorted out with you quickly. <3

I myself, am feeling strange.

Bef
21-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Strangeness is good <3 And ty

Rebuild
21-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Strangeness is good <3 And ty

Sometimes. ;l

My pleasure. <3

Rawr
21-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Use your house phone and ring him and try to sort everything out.

Laura.
21-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Awww bef ;[
Come have a shower with me to cheer up <3 ;]

You could text him? Then you don't need to see him face to face if you don't feel like it.

That would be breaking the good samaritin ;)

Aww Bef :(

If you cant say sorry face to face.. Text him saying:

Sorry x

Worked for me. Hope it will work for you. <3

Bef
21-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Mehh, i bin sick now. I would text him but no cred. Had a chat with my best mate who reckons i should just go round there tomorrow. Meehh, i hate being sick!

Laura.
21-12-2005, 08:22 PM
Mehh, i bin sick now. I would text him but no cred. Had a chat with my best mate who reckons i should just go round there tomorrow. Meehh, i hate being sick!

I Hate being sick. I get sick more. Go around there, if not text him/e-mail him.

Bef
21-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Meh, il go round tomorrow and just say i felt to ill today. Ta for your advice hunny <333

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!