PDA

View Full Version : Safety Story Chapter 2

Bradd
23-11-2004, 06:13 PM
If you havernt read chapter one read it here http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=12927

Chapter 2

Arggggggh Becky screamed let go!! Hmm. SHUT UP said jack. Basement for you! Nooooooooo. Beck screamed. He pushed becky down the basment and said be quiet. 2 hours passed and Phill come back. Dad has Becy Come ? No said Jack. Ok said Phil. Phill went to his room and did his homework as he did his homework he heard a scream. Whats that it came from the basement. He investigated. But when he saw Becky he was shocked Its ur dad said becky he is mental hes locked the front door I cant get out. Come on whisperd Phill they made for the stairs but as doing so the basment door flung open and there was Jack. He pushed phill and becky back down the stairs and shouted THATS WHAT PEOPLE GET WHEN SNEAKING AROUND! At that he came down the stairs tied Becky and Phil together back to back to a post.

Hmmmm HAHHA he screamed. Phill noticed that Jack was holding a petrol can. He started dousing the basement with petrol. No screamed becky. Dont expect any dinner Phill the microwave and cooker have got petrol cans in and ive set them to start Ultra cook in 15 mins when the timer runs out BOOM MWARRRR! This joke made Phill realise how mad his dad was... Bye bye
Children He turned went up stairs locked the basment door and Phill heard him lock the house and get in his car and drive away. 15 Mins passed and phill had been thinking about a plan. But just then he heard the cooker and the microwave start. Only 10 mins to go Nooooooooooo. De-de-de-de

Will they escaper find out in chapter 3.

This story is made up to encorage safety All Character mentioned ar NOT REAL!!

Kardan
23-11-2004, 06:21 PM
Ok? Good just that if you met some1 from habbo and met there dad and they kinda caught you i don't think they would douse a house in petrol and use the mircowave to set it off....

Bradd
23-11-2004, 06:27 PM
Hes ment to be a bit phyco
hes been like it all his life

Kardan
23-11-2004, 06:29 PM
That explains it......
But normally this wouldn't happened*Gets scared*
*Never goes on habbo again*

Bradd
23-11-2004, 06:38 PM
Lol kardan i need to send a pm to u

Simonac55
23-11-2004, 09:16 PM
Yep alot of stories can demonstrate how dangerous it is to meet someone on the net, when you don't know who they are or who they might be. Great story. Keep up the good work and I hope I hear the rest soon from you!

ash5768
05-12-2004, 10:01 AM
Part 3 NOW!!! edge of myseat stuff c'mon

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!