PDA

View Full Version : Don't really know what to do...

Clo
21-12-2005, 07:57 PM
Thing is yeah.. I was just sat there watching a dvd and msn was on aswell. Suddenly this message pops up and it was from my ''ex'' best friend. It said something about me being funny with her and she's sick of it. Then turns out she's rang my best friend up and told her that i've started arguing with her and that i've started an argument. I rung my best friend and she was being all shifty with me like '' Yeah'' ''I know''. I was like, you know she's trying to get between us and stuff. Turns out my best mate has been b'tching with my ex-best mate about me, saying bad things. & to be honest i've done nothing wrong and I know that for a fact! Now i'm arguing back and the ex best mate is saying ''Just leave it'' ''Shut up''. As if i've started the argument! :o Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Tommy
21-12-2005, 07:59 PM
Thing is yeah.. I was just sat there watching a dvd and msn was on aswell. Suddenly this message pops up and it was from my ''ex'' best friend. It said something about me being funny with her and she's sick of it. Then turns out she's rang my best friend up and told her that i've started arguing with her and that i've started an argument. I rung my best friend and she was being all shifty with me like '' Yeah'' ''I know''. I was like, you know she's trying to get between us and stuff. Turns out my best mate has been b'tching with my ex-best mate about me, saying bad things. & to be honest i've done nothing wrong and I know that for a fact! Now i'm arguing back and the ex best mate is saying ''Just leave it'' ''Shut up''. As if i've started the argument! :o Has this ever happened to anyone else?
All the flipping time! *Sigh*

Laura.
21-12-2005, 08:02 PM
Happened to me once.

Tommy
21-12-2005, 08:03 PM
Its a common fact, all teenagers are a b*tch.

Laura.
21-12-2005, 08:05 PM
Its a common fact, all teenagers are a b*tch.

Agreed' My best mate used to believe this lad that she fancied over me. He lied saying I started to kiss him, when it was the other way round and that was one big argument.

Clo
21-12-2005, 08:06 PM
I don't know weither to leave it alone. I keep thinking ''why should i when it's brought me so much anger and i was really happy about xmas and all, then she had to go and ruin it by, what i think is (attention seeking)and grabbing my best mate.

Rawr
21-12-2005, 08:08 PM
Some teenagers are such as*es

Laura.
21-12-2005, 08:09 PM
Attention seeking and B*tching and sh*t stirring.

Jane
21-12-2005, 08:10 PM
I know a girl like that. Grrrr! I dunno Clo, if they're gonna be like that, go hang round with your other mates, coz they're not worth it <3

Tommy
21-12-2005, 08:11 PM
I agree that at times im like that at times. Who isnt?

Clo
21-12-2005, 08:25 PM
I'm not like that towards friends, that's all i'm gonna say.

GoldSolid
21-12-2005, 08:27 PM
Most teenage girls like tht r just stupid attention seeking tarts ^_^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!