PDA

View Full Version : Hi compitition peeps

beforeandafter
23-11-2004, 08:39 PM
Right down to buisness whats it like being a compitition peep and where do you get all that furni from it must be mayhem purswading people to donate there best speackers corner or hologirl or so on? :s

MissAlice
23-11-2004, 09:28 PM
We have great Habbox Members! And this in turn I hope helps us to have great competitions, with great prizes. We rely on donations, as without them there would be no competitions. We are very grateful for anything that is donated to Habbox Competitions, no matter how small it is, every little helps ;). If you look at each competition you will see each donator gets their name mentioned alongside their donation. Also if you look in the Donation sub-forum of the Competition Forum you will see every donation, and in which competition the donation was used.:)

During the year sierk, jrh2002 and myself have had a donation room for normals which have also been used as prizes. But leading up to Christmas we felt it more appropriate to each have a donation room for what hopefully will be a big Christmas Give-Away. *Hint Hint*

Looking after Competitions can be very rewarding. One of the nicest pleasures that I have is sending out a pm to the winner :). Sometimes they don't know whether to believe me or not, and some need a little convincing.
Winners always seem delighted with their prizes.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!