PDA

View Full Version : Slayers Of zamorak Recruitment!, 40+!

AngelDude2
21-12-2005, 09:44 PM
Slayers Of Zamorak

S.O.Z is short for Slayers Of Zamorak.
Slayers Of Zamorak is a non-member(members can join) RuneScape clan.

Are you just sick and tired of all clans do is Pking? Well we don't just do Pking, we usually do many different event. Or are just bored of newbs creating clans that no one turns up to there events? In S.O.Z that never happens.

Timezones
This clan is set in the UK. But you can join if your not in the UK. You just need to to find out what time are the events at your timezone, we make this easy, there are 3 ways (1) Using our time converter (2) Using our list of times (3) See the time in GMT, then see how many hours away it is).

Events
When we go PKing, everyone has to wear a blue cape so that we know you are in S.O.Z, if you do not have teleport runes, we can give you them. At our drop party, we drop full rune, full addy and full mithril, and other good things like 100k's and addy plate, loads of lobsters. We also do a SOZ lottery with the maximum prize of 50k! We also do many other events, such as wars, firefests ect.

Forum
Gopzap is incharge of the forum, it made to keep you updated on news and events. We also have a arcade so you dont get bored by posting. We also have a swiftswitch chatroom so you can talk while you play runescape.

The clan
SoZ has been voted as best clan on Miniclip Forums. The clan leaders are: Gopzap(Main leader), ton of water, angeldude and killercallum.

How to join
To join, you must have a combat level of 40+, click here (http://soz.zapto.org/index.php?showtopic=281) to join.

Annihillating
21-12-2005, 09:46 PM
u take tele runes? that is SOOOOO SAD! i mean a clan that actually encourages ppl to tele...

AngelDude2
21-12-2005, 09:48 PM
Thats for people who use teleport runes but don't have any, we don't require you to tele, we usally fight till death unless we get good stuff.

ssricky
21-12-2005, 09:48 PM
u take tele runes? that is SOOOOO SAD! i mean a clan that actually encourages ppl to tele...
that is quite funny coming from u mr i dont tele then u tele -.-

Annihillating
21-12-2005, 09:49 PM
that is quite funny coming from u mr i dont tele then u tele -.-

but i dont tele with my clan?

AngelDude2
21-12-2005, 09:50 PM
but i dont tele with my clan?

It doesn't say we encourage teleing, Its for the member who want to tele but haven't got any laws! :rolleyes:

Annihillating
21-12-2005, 09:51 PM
It doesn't say we encourage teleing, Its for the member who want to tele but haven't got any laws! :rolleyes:

but normally one of a clans rules are 'dont tele away from a fight' coz if u do tele from a war or sumin the other clan will post it on rsc and ur clan will be considered unhonerable (dunno how to spell :P) throughout runescape...

AngelDude2
21-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Teleing from wars we disallow, teleing in pking we don't mind.

Annihillating
21-12-2005, 09:54 PM

well what if u run into a clan while pking?

AngelDude2
21-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Then we fight untill we win/lose, any cowards would teleport which we can't help. But we're not exactly going to shout out our clan name to the other clan so they know we have cowards...

Neil
but normally one of a clans rules are 'dont tele away from a fight' coz if u do tele from a war or sumin the other clan will post it on rsc and ur clan will be considered unhonerable (dunno how to spell :P) throughout runescape...
Dude who cares, I doubt your clan is actually hounorable, the owner must need help to let you in it

Cigaret
:s lol......

AngelDude2
21-12-2005, 09:57 PM
:s lol......

? whats so confusing? In war battles we don't allow law runes but in pking its ok if your chased down, with hardly any health left.

Cigaret
21-12-2005, 09:58 PM
? whats so confusing? In war battles we don't allow law runes but in pking its ok if your chased down, with hardly any health left.
wut ever
doubt many ppl will join....

AngelDude2
21-12-2005, 09:59 PM
I might as well give it a go, if you don't like the fact then don't post, its as simple as that. :)

Cigaret
21-12-2005, 10:03 PM
I might as well give it a go, if you don't like the fact then don't post, its as simple as that. :)
well im just giving u a warning
if u fight other clan's and u teleport? ur gunna get mocked and ridiculed so just a heads up

AngelDude2
21-12-2005, 10:04 PM
well im just giving u a warning
if u fight other clan's and u teleport? ur gunna get mocked and ridiculed so just a heads up

We understand that, thanks anyway

By the way
I didn't write that block of text, our main leader did it when he made the clan.

Sly
22-12-2005, 04:49 PM
Sorry for bring this up but i really need to laugh.

I joined this clan to see if there were any good PK'ers. also i was the person with the lowest post count. I seena spam topic and i seen everybody double posts and triple posting so i started spamming it for my post count. then i get an email saying im band for quad posting.

How sad?

LesbianGhost
22-12-2005, 06:27 PM
That's rich coming from you, so you're calling yourself sad now? How cute.

Sly
22-12-2005, 06:28 PM
That's rich coming from you, so you're calling yourself sad now? How cute.

he admittited to being gay aswell.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!