PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] People using,abusing and being Fake!

olympic-games
22-12-2005, 09:40 AM
What really ticks me off is when somebody undeserving of anything gets it.
The people who rob people's furniture ,scam ,abuse and use these people think what their doing is ok.

What really makes my skin crawl is when a Big compitition ,or badge is given out these sort off people are Mentioned .
Anything they've done to you ..whether it be scammed ,or abused is basically throwen out the door ,and because their mentioned on "poplists" "Newsie" or "frontpage" people dont give 2 ticks what you have to say.

So my suggestion? Be aware of who you put trust in ..remember people tend to fake their identity's and personas rather then immitate their nature in the real world.

Also remember it's a game ..the may think their tom cruise or a desperate housewife but their not ..their just a name on a game who's gotten away with Murder but have won something.

Don't let them make you Jealous either ,be fortunate for what you got ,and how you earnt it

Earning something the good way is always a good feeling ,those who steal have the guilt within.

Thanks.

le harry
22-12-2005, 11:36 AM
Good Points, I totally agree.

-Wolverine
22-12-2005, 11:17 PM
Good Points, I totally agree.
Took the words right outta my mouth. :p

נαмιє ƒєℓℓσω≤
24-12-2005, 03:20 PM
i aint fused really when it happens with me because something which i aint telling no one wy ^__^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!