PDA

View Full Version : Helo a noob with CS:S

:kader
22-12-2005, 11:18 AM
So after realising CS:S came with Half Life: 2, I dug the game out a loaded it onto my PC, I yanked up all the settings to high on CS:S and I thought it rocked. But I have a few questions:

1] Can you change the type of fire, IE full auto, semi, burst.

2] How come people ALWAYS hit you? Aimbots?

Thanks in advance

Lord Zero
22-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Only on certain guns can you change the firing rate. Click right mouse button.

Not everyone uses aimbots. A lot of people are just very good. Helps if the tic rate of the server is higher too.

:kader
22-12-2005, 05:13 PM
Only on certain guns can you change the firing rate. Click right mouse button.

Not everyone uses aimbots. A lot of people are just very good. Helps if the tic rate of the server is higher too.
Thanks, I have only played a few games and I see that the weapon's spray makes it much easier to get the kill.

NekkLe
23-12-2005, 09:15 PM
So after realising CS:S came with Half Life: 2, I dug the game out a loaded it onto my PC, I yanked up all the settings to high on CS:S and I thought it rocked. But I have a few questions:

1] Can you change the type of fire, IE full auto, semi, burst.

2] How come people ALWAYS hit you? Aimbots?

Thanks in advance
To my knowledge of CSS, the Glock has a semi automatic settong and a semi-burst setting, clicking the right mouse buttong will activate them.
Its harder to cheat on CSS, but on some servers you do find some good, experienced players. It takes time to improve your skill on CSS.

Oleh
24-12-2005, 10:48 AM
ya i was on the last server i ever went to i was like bang bang bangh there dead i went in sed knifes then this n00b came up and just got a moccka jocka sniper out and headshottyd me how gay i was like the best in the server i was *slice* then he went *ktch BOOM!*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!