PDA

View Full Version : Apocolypse/Devil/Hell

Craig
22-12-2005, 01:17 PM
Yeah I know there was a thread on heaven and hell the other day, but I'm just going to talk bout hell.
My mate is a satanist and has been telling me stuff like "When the apocolypse happens and Devil rules the land, those that don't have 666 wrote on their forehead/back of the head will die"
Me and my other mate weren't really sure about this, but we knew that pain is everywhere

I was just wandering what your views are on hell/devil/apocolypse?

Habbox-Gal
22-12-2005, 01:50 PM
I think im the only who view it hehe :D

Dupion
22-12-2005, 01:53 PM
Er I'm not to sure like on them things.

HellyBelly
22-12-2005, 01:54 PM
I belive in hell and the devil xD

I think...

Bef
22-12-2005, 01:56 PM
He's my astranged father <3 Can't you tell?

hellzfrost
22-12-2005, 01:58 PM
when the apocalypse happens Ill be dead, so i aint bothered XD

ross
22-12-2005, 02:14 PM
Without pain there's no pleasure.

Habbox-Gal
22-12-2005, 02:17 PM
Without hell , youll fall

2hd.
22-12-2005, 02:22 PM
I tried writing it on in the mirror but ended up with 999 :(

NekkLe
22-12-2005, 02:30 PM
Without pain there's no pleasure.
Its a shame that saying doesn't abide with LEDC countries, for example Africa, Phillipines, India.

Anyway, sure, if your a satanist then you'll agree that this stuff will eventually come but I sure won't have 666 on my forehead or on the back of my head, whats going to happen to people who don't follow religion? Maybe they will will seek salvation? Afterall, religion is one of the key factors that spoils everything going in this world.

Me, i'm not a satanist, i'm not a strong beleiver of gods and so on...but I do agree that the world will sadly come to an end, caused by Man the worlds dominator, destroyer, predator.
Maybe man itself is the Devil? We are slowly killing the world and its beings within it, who can disagree with that? Maybe we all have our inner demons? I mean theres alot of sad people in this world of today, Murderers, peadophiles, rapists, people who kill to prove a point, ignorance.

Maybe God is Evil? who knows...

All I know is that, the world will eventually come to an end whether you beleive in God, Devil, Chocolate, whatever!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!