PDA

View Full Version : Habbos WANT MORE-moved

The.Ultimate
24-11-2004, 07:55 AM
WANT MORE good games that is... i was talkin to a couple of habbos who think that habbo shud have a new FREE game to play instead of battleships and board games.... ill find out if this is the general feeling... but if so wat shud the game be??? here are some of the responses i got:::

paintballing Rofl
race car driving

and other fun activitys

Butch- Wrong forum, not news or rumors :)

Concentric
24-11-2004, 04:53 PM
I agree that Habbo should make more of these games, but paintballing and car racing are far to complex to run in Habbo, the Habbo servers and people's slow internet connections would not support lots of Habbos playing these sorts of complex games.

GommeInc
24-11-2004, 05:39 PM
I think Habbo need more games on it, battleships and other board games are very boring and pointless, the Habbo Games was a good idea, racing, hiding etc.

Paintballing is a bit OTT and Race Car driving will be hard to play with lag and people with a bad modem or dial up. This is a hard dicission.

Ziabotsu
24-11-2004, 05:52 PM
Yes, these complex games would cause so much lag. Especially race car driving. This i dont think is a very good idea...

akaPenguin
24-11-2004, 06:48 PM
That would be cool but it would make Habbo servers even worse if they installed something big. I mean, see what happened when they put pets in, and then when they put the new nav in?

GommeInc
24-11-2004, 07:46 PM
I know peeps, use this topic to come up with ideas that could make the game rooms better...*thinking*

Phila
27-11-2004, 08:19 PM
Go-karts have been in the pipeline for a while now. As with new species of pets. Ie. birds, rabbits and tortoise. This was suggested to sulake when pets were added to the catalogue, and with release 7 or 8 next year, i think we'll get what we want!

WiseBen
27-11-2004, 08:26 PM
When i first came on habbo in january, i thought you could win credits by playing on the games in the games hall, Maybe sulake could develop this idea a little further, however the room would never be empty, people are getting things for free, and people who have paid for credits would most probably be moaning/demanding refunds.
So forget what i just wrote, Just brainstorming ideas really.

GommeInc
27-11-2004, 08:28 PM
I want Venezula Beaver Cheese!

Butcher11
28-11-2004, 03:20 AM
They'd never make paintballing a game, they can't be seen promoting violence.
And as said, it'd cause too much lag.

Corey777
28-11-2004, 04:21 AM
I think that the paintballing might be possible. If made very simple, Like the original Nintendo, they could make low quality graphics and make it work. I also don't think paintballing is a major form of violence. If wearing the proper equipment (heavy clothes, mask, etc.), then it is actually quite fun and should be considered more of a sport. If this was still considered violence, maybe shooting at tragets?

Adzeh
11-12-2004, 08:41 PM
how much maintenence would that need to introduce. personally i dont play those games. i didnt think many people did.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!