PDA

View Full Version : Your Beliefs?

RainFall.
22-12-2005, 03:34 PM
What do you believe in?

- Ghosts?
- Aliens?
- Different Creatures?

My brother believes in Aliens alot and made a club of it. I dont really believe in anything. Same with God, if I saw him, I would believe him..

Have your chance to say

Laura.
22-12-2005, 03:40 PM
Ghosts Yes
Aliens No
Differnt Creatures No.

In my dads pub there are ghosts. We've all seen the parent of the child and the dog. Who are also bothe Ghosts. My dad got a sceptic person in with a camera, and theres loads of orbs on the photos.

Crono
22-12-2005, 03:40 PM
I believe in ghosts and aliens. There has to be some other life form out there other than just human beings (aliens). Just my opinion.

I do not believe in God. There's so many different stories that people follow, and you'd think if he was real there'd be one true story. Also nobody has seen "him". I'll believe it when I see it.

kasi
22-12-2005, 03:43 PM
i believe in ghosts and aliens. i don't really believe in god although im catholic, i believe their is a type of god somewhere though. i'll believe in god/heaven/hell/satan when i'm dead.

Addie
22-12-2005, 03:44 PM
-Ghosts
Is all.

Dupion
22-12-2005, 03:45 PM
- Ghosts? no
- Aliens? no
- Different Creatures? no

Kasabian
22-12-2005, 03:45 PM
- Ghosts? Yes
- Aliens? yes
- Different Creatures? No

Infrontation
22-12-2005, 03:49 PM
I don't believe in much :p

Vitality
22-12-2005, 03:56 PM
- Ghosts Yes
- Aliens Yes
- Different Creatures Yes

:rolleyes:

Wootzeh
22-12-2005, 03:58 PM
nothing but aliens, there has to be life out there no matter how intelligent or small.

Revis
22-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Aliens - Yes.
I don't know about God, some of the stuff in the bible is close to the real scientific explanation. Like the order of evolution in the bible (although it's in 7 days and made by god) is practically the same order as the scientific one. Y'never know.

Rou
22-12-2005, 04:06 PM
nothing but aliens, there has to be life out there no matter how intelligent or small.

*Agrees*

NekkLe
22-12-2005, 04:14 PM
Different creatures I guess would be the same as Aliens because its alien to our knowledge, therfore being Alien ;)

Aliens - Yes.
Why? Like Wootzeh stated
nothing but aliens, there has to be life out there no matter how intelligent or small. If we have gods and ghosts in our world, why not aliens?
Science is the key the majority of things and happenings in our world and this will be used to help find out if there really is life other than humans.
Or we could trust a book with 98% spam that has been edited about a 1000 times and say theres a God :neutral: Sorry if i've crushed anyone hopes and beleifs, i'm in a funny mood.

ross
22-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Ghost and Aliens - Yes.

Different Creatures, not sure. There could be some right at the bottom of the ocean nobody has saw, living in dirt etc. But atm, no.

Punky
22-12-2005, 04:40 PM
I believe in ghosts, as I'm sure we have one in our house. I also believe in aliens, as it's hard to grasp that out of all the galaxies only one little planet has life on it.

I don't believe in God or any higher being though. I mean if there was a god why would he let innocent being die? There's also a lot of scientific facts that disprove his exitance. But I don't have the right to tell people what to believe in so I'm not going to force my opinions on anyone.

NekkLe
22-12-2005, 04:46 PM
However, how do we know if we are really alone? For all we know, the big bang could have affected every living being except for us, or some kind of mean that destroyed all life except for us?
We could have had a 2nd chance to rebuild our world again, maybe we've already been in the future before?

Its a subject that contains many reasons and veiws which alol could be right and wrong.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!