PDA

View Full Version : [Building] The Study Lounge

BLuweesH
23-12-2005, 12:13 AM
Yeh yeh I still know. The Christmas Lounge was supposed to be my last room for 2005.

Looks like this is the 2nd room made after that room since lol. See what boredom does you?

Technically though, I had this room but I ripped it apart and did a remake of it with a new habbo room layout. Cause I didn't like the HC layout...

Anyway, I don't really think it's all that good. For some reason though I felt the urge to post it for ratings, comments, criticism and what not.

So, what do you reckon?

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8333/thestudylounge7gf.png (http://imageshack.us)

Rebuild
23-12-2005, 12:26 AM
I'm not a big fan on the rugs, but I like how you have set out the seating, looks pretty nice. Does actually look like a Study Lounge so marks for that. ;P Nice placement of furniture such as the plants, lamps and bookcases. Overall, a nice room, perhaps you could try and stick to one type of furniture? Just an idea, and probably what only I would like more. ;P 8/10, nice one.

BLuweesH
23-12-2005, 12:29 AM
I'm not a big fan on the rugs, but I like how you have set out the seating, looks pretty nice. Does actually look like a Study Lounge so marks for that. ;P Nice placement of furniture such as the plants, lamps and bookcases. Overall, a nice room, perhaps you could try and stick to one type of furniture? Just an idea, and probably what only I would like more. ;P 8/10, nice one.

lol yeh I know what you mean by sticking with one group of furni. :P Though I don't plan to...x] But heh if you like it that much I guess I should be proud of it. I seem so negative towards this room lol.

Rebuild
23-12-2005, 12:37 AM
lol yeh I know what you mean by sticking with one group of furni. :P Though I don't plan to...x] But heh if you like it that much I guess I should be proud of it. I seem so negative towards this room lol.

Well it isn't the best of your rooms but it would be hard to beat your current rooms anyway. I think it's well layed out and some fine ideas have been used. It also lives up to it's name. Try to come up with new ideas of how your room could be improved, afterall, judging from your other rooms you seem like quite a creative person.

BLuweesH
23-12-2005, 12:39 AM
Well it isn't the best of your rooms but it would be hard to beat your current rooms anyway. I think it's well layed out and some fine ideas have been used. It also lives up to it's name. Try to come up with new ideas of how your room could be improved, afterall, judging from your other rooms you seem like quite a creative person.

Yes yes I am indeed. :P And thanks, I guess I can try. Though the drive of boredom needs to kick in, and not laziness. O=]

Now all I wait is for more improvements and suggestions from others :P

Mokelle
23-12-2005, 04:33 AM
It looks pretty good. I agree with everything Rebuild said. The dead Christmas tree or whatever it's called is a bit random and I don't quite understand why it's there. Really good though! [9/10]

BLuweesH
23-12-2005, 04:44 AM
It looks pretty good. I agree with everything Rebuild said. The dead Christmas tree or whatever it's called is a bit random and I don't quite understand why it's there. Really good though! [9/10]

Thanks Mokelle. :D Well um. How about this, try to not think of the dead christmas tree as that, but rather as a plant that hasn't been taken care of. :P Gotta go, later.

le harry
23-12-2005, 05:12 AM
I've seen better rooms Bjay, seems a bit dull for me ;) Your other rooms are better ;) 7/10

[Jay]
23-12-2005, 09:18 AM
its good there is a few random furni 7.5/10

Wizzdom
23-12-2005, 09:19 AM
its a bit all cramped in if ya know what i mean 8/10

Catchetat
23-12-2005, 09:42 AM
8/10 i like almost everything except for <--- area, the single bookshelf and the family tv over ->>>> and the dead christmas tree

but everything else looks nice =]

.Mike-
23-12-2005, 07:08 PM
Good room..
but I just dont like the dead xmas tree
:]

Dupion
23-12-2005, 07:59 PM
Woww I actually love it ;o Looks just like a study lounge xD 9/10 +rep

-Wolverine
24-12-2005, 06:10 AM
I don't like the random samovar. Try a mocha maybe.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!