PDA

View Full Version : Parents

ross
23-12-2005, 05:42 PM
Ok my Dad is in a right mood today, he's shouting all the time. He's annoying. He always fickles me off. He's just moody cause nothing is going his way and he talks it out on me.

Do yours have days like this?

Vi
23-12-2005, 05:44 PM
never ever ever :D unluky u

RainFall.
23-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Sympathy thread :rolleyes:

I hope your Dad hits you tbh

Rebuild
23-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Well when my mums in a bad mood with my brother she just searches for reasons to have a go at me and my other brother, even if we havn't done anything wrong. Most of the time they are such petty reasons, it's really irritating.

Dupion
23-12-2005, 05:46 PM
My dad is just so annoying >_>

ross

Lmao, sympathy no. And I hope you get run over by a car or your house burns down. And, if my dad hits me I'll hit him back.

NekkLe
Yeh, parents normally have a slight PMT day whether or not there male. They seem to go all moody, and now I'm at the age of 16, they'll get something back ;)

camera
Yuh, make it everyday, and its my mum, 24/7 u can hear her shouting...for no good reason she kept picking on me and when i mumbled something she thinks im saying something behind her back PSHH!

Jane
23-12-2005, 05:47 PM

Wth is wrong with you? He only wanted to know if other peoples parents did this too. Jeez. And yeah, my Dad does it all the time lolz :rolleyes:

Rebuild
23-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Yeh, parents normally have a slight PMT day whether or not there male. They seem to go all moody, and now I'm at the age of 16, they'll get something back ;)

I hope your not like my brother in that sense. ;[

He's horrible to my parents... I feel sorry for them because it's harder to control him now that he's practically taller than them.

kasi
23-12-2005, 05:49 PM

well tbh, i hope you get hit by a 18 wheeler, your whole family dies, you die in a painful death and get buried in a ditch.

NekkLe
I hope your not like my brother in that sense. ;[

He's horrible to my parents... I feel sorry for them because it's harder to control him now that he's practically taller than them.

Oh, no definatley not, if I ever did I'll get it back. I have alot of respect for my parents, they respect me. I couldn't hurt them. But still, I'll argue my way through if the point there trying to prove is silly.

Laura.
My mum has a go at me and my brther for no resons. Then my other brother is an angel.. pfft.

ross
23-12-2005, 05:50 PM
well tbh, i hope you get hit by a 18 wheeler, your whole family dies, you die in a painful death and get buried in a ditch.
burn to the max.

thankyou janeh <3

RainFall.
23-12-2005, 05:50 PM
Kaye, seriously, your words what you speak dont really bother me in anyway. Maybe if you had sense, you wouldnt answer back to my comments, you just make things worse :P

Neversoft
23-12-2005, 05:51 PM
I have days like this..
My Dad would rather Tease/Annoy me than my Brother..
But its different for me as my Mum And Dad are divorced.

kasi
23-12-2005, 05:53 PM
Kaye, seriously, your words what you speak dont really bother me in anyway. Maybe if you had sense, you wouldnt answer back to my comments, you just make things worse :P
oh i'll anwser back to your comments if i please to do so.

Rebuild
23-12-2005, 05:54 PM
Oh, no definatley not, if I ever did I'll get it back. I have alot of respect for my parents, they respect me. I couldn't hurt them. But still, I'll argue my way through if the point there trying to prove is silly.

I respect you for that, my parents can often bring up pointless arguements or make unfair criticizms. It's nice to know you respect your parents, my brother certainly doesn't despite the fact that without them he wouldn't exist and wouldn't have a good life, which he does. Teen years really took effect on him. ¬_¬

Jane
23-12-2005, 06:06 PM

How is sticking up for her friend because some idiot thinks he's funny making things worse?

NekkLe
23-12-2005, 06:12 PM
I respect you for that, my parents can often bring up pointless arguements or make unfair criticizms. It's nice to know you respect your parents, my brother certainly doesn't despite the fact that without them he wouldn't exist and wouldn't have a good life, which he does. Teen years really took effect on him. ¬_¬
Aah, its a shame he can't see how hes affecting the people around him, your parnets should be the people who you most respect, you shouldn't abuse that fact. I feel for you. I guess being a teenager does have some affect on some people.
And thanks for the comment :)

Wootzeh
23-12-2005, 06:13 PM

Rebuild
23-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Aah, its a shame he can't see how hes affecting the people around him, your parnets should be the people who you most respect, you shouldn't abuse that fact. I feel for you. I guess being a teenager does have some affect on some people.
And thanks for the comment :)

Yeah.. kinda, I'll never be as bad as him though throughout my teen years, no point waiting until he's an "adult", tried that with my older brother and he's still pretty childish. ;P They should raise the age where you apparently become an adult because with my brothers it could be another 5 years yet. :rolleyes:

At least my older bro is nice to my parents though. ;D

NekkLe
23-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Yeah.. kinda, I'll never be as bad as him though throughout my teen years, no point waiting until he's an "adult", tried that with my older brother and he's still pretty childish. ;P They should raise the age where you apparently become an adult because with my brothers it could be another 5 years yet. :rolleyes:

At least my older bro is nice to my parents though. ;D
Atleast you can see that, thats what makes you a nice person :)

Joe.
23-12-2005, 06:59 PM

thats not nice :S n00b

Fluffball
23-12-2005, 07:05 PM

O please. You're gna be hated like cassie next.. if ya keep actin like that. Ross simply wants to know if other peoples parents act like that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!