PDA

View Full Version : Clue Scrolls..

Dudey!
23-12-2005, 06:52 PM
I've been like killing rock crabs for an hour and still haven't got a clue scroll.. how long does it take? Days?

Mr.Kylee
23-12-2005, 06:55 PM
It's random ^^ and I don't suggest killing them they give worst rewards possible [usually]..guards. Kill them :p

Cigaret
23-12-2005, 06:56 PM
It's random ^^ and I don't suggest killing them they give worst rewards possible [usually]..guards. Kill them :p
are you can go kill ice warriors..they are good exp 250 per or something and they drop clue's often

Dudey!
23-12-2005, 06:58 PM
Level 21 guards? like around varrock?

Fricktion
23-12-2005, 07:00 PM

n33b.. it doesnt matter what monster you get a your clu from its not going to change the reward... u ***********

Ezzie. (Forum Moderator) Please do not insult other members, also think up better insults if you are.

Mr.Luke
23-12-2005, 07:15 PM
LOL ye it is.. if you get a rock crab then your most likely to get like rubbish things.. If you kill hellhounds (like lvl 112 or sumthin) then you're gonna get a good thing like god armour.. I suppose you should think about calling people "n33bs" and get your facts right noob

Level 1 clues (Low) usually lead to black armor, either normal, trimmed or gold trimmed. Additionally you can get rare items like torn pages, berets, highwayman masks and wizard boots. Then you'll get some standard items like runes, bows, weapons etc.

Level 2 clues (Medium) usually lead to adamant armor, either normal, trimmed or gold trimmed. Additionally you can get rare items like torn pages, wizard and ranger boots and headbands. Then you'll get some standard items like like runes, bows, weapons etc.
Level 3 clues (High) usually lead to rune armor, either normal, trimmed or gold trimmed, and black dragon armor. Additionally you can get rare items like torn pages, cavaliers, pirate hats and Robin Hood hats, and armor of the three Runescape gods: Guthix, Saradomin and Zamorak. Then you'll get some standard items like runes, bows, weapons etc.
You have just been owned.

Ezzie.
23-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Lolz indeed you have :8

Mr.Kylee
23-12-2005, 07:49 PM
n33b.. it doesnt matter what monster you get a your clu from its not going to change the reward... u monkey bum.mer..
Lmao can't you come up with a better insult..oh wait I forgot you're too thick :) I'm deeply sorry, I know it's hard to be dumb. Maybe you should compare how many times I do clue scrolls and how many times you do? I get at least one 1 clue scroll per week if I play rs often..and let's see I got around 15 clue's from crabs at least I always got few runes or something from them. So shh because you don't know what you're on about, they're the worse thing to kill to get that lvl clue scroll.

Dudey!
23-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Owned. xD

Mr.Luke
23-12-2005, 08:07 PM
Omg every1 stop saying owned I am the one who owns :P

Ashley 12344
23-12-2005, 08:28 PM
Ezzie nice edit =]

LesbianGhost
23-12-2005, 08:52 PM
n33b.. it doesnt matter what monster you get a your clu from its not going to change the reward... u ***********

Ezzie. (Forum Moderator) Please do not insult other members, also think up better insults if you are.
Sthu fool. Next time you're going to TRY insult Kyle check your facts first, then you'll save yourself from looking like a fool.

Mr.Kylee
23-12-2005, 08:56 PM
Awww my master ^_^ It's so beautiful when you stand up for me *hearts* I love you too. I think Fricktion got owned really bad, poor fool.

Mr.Luke
24-12-2005, 08:47 AM
Lool i was the first to own him :']

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!