PDA

View Full Version : Sticky Writing

Disaronno
23-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Any One who helps will get rep. Anyway, i need to know what i should wirte on stickies for a help desk, please help me. IF THIS IS IN THR WRONG PLACE PLEASE MOVE!

Remember IF Your comment is written i will +REP you

Jase
23-12-2005, 08:19 PM
Infomation on certain things etc

What is keylogging
Who are hobbas
Helpfull sites

etc :P

Jesus?
23-12-2005, 08:39 PM
If you're going to do a "What is Keylogging?" stickie, make sure you actually know what they are, not the twisted veiw of them most Habbo's seem to have ;)

thinc
23-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Hopefully this helps so give me rep LOL

1st sticky. Hello and welcome to [YourHelpDeskName]! Here at [YourHelpDeskName] we give you the best help you possibly can get! With a team packed full of staff and all for free, you know your getting a good deal. Just take a seat and ask one of our highly trained staff and they will help you ALL the way.
2nd sticky. FAQ'S.

Can I work here?
No because we work on recommendations which means if you stay and help people you might get asked to work here.

Can I have free furni?
Unfortunately no.

How do I call a hobba?
Click the blue question mark at the bottom right hand of the screen.

3rd sticky. Scams to avoid
1. Give me a peice of furni and I'll double it for you.
2. Pay me and I'll paint your room
3. Tell me your habbo pass and I'll get you free credits

4th sticky N/A Our website
Why not visit our website? It's [YourWebsiteName]! It has the latest news and gossip about [YourHelpDeskName] and has an updated staff sticky. You can also apply for a job as well!

5th sticky N/A Staff names

6th sticky What is a keylogger?
A keylogger is something that records everything you type and sends it off to the person who gave you it. These are normally caught in messengers, so don't add strangers and don't accept unknown files. To remove one use an ad-aware scan, a firewall scan and remove the files. If this dosen't work visit hobtech.net

I HOPE THIS HELPS!!

נαмιє ƒєℓℓσω≤
24-12-2005, 07:28 PM
i presume you work at a helpdesk thinc ?

Joeymac
24-12-2005, 07:57 PM
you should have maybe an events sticky

ie falling furnis giveaways etc.

Smits
24-12-2005, 08:04 PM
Staff
how to get a job
useful websites
how to call for help

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!