PDA

View Full Version : Soyers Signature Stop- Sigs for sale

Soyers
23-12-2005, 09:37 PM
[Repost of an aged thread]

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5423/soyerssignaturestopbannerfin6f.png

WELCOME
Hello and welcome to Soyers Signature Stop ^_^ Hehheh sounds great don’t it?
Yes well anyway after much deliberation I have decided to open up my own little business.

ABOUT
So here is a little about me, I’m a sixteen year old girl gamer, who has always been in to gadgets and gizmos, computer games and since the age of eleven, computer and internet games 
I’m known in my graphic design course as ‘the pink hair girl’ and I’m often drawing things for other people, either on their note books or for no reason, they cant get me to stop!
Although I must admit pixel art is my all time favorite pass time.
I have been making pixel art for myself since August of 2004, I started working at my first paid graphic design job in May of 2005 for a website called JabbaTown.com. I designed full rooms, catalog items and other parts of the town including color.
I first started playing runescape in September of 2004, I have played on and off ever since. I made my first runescape related signature in August of 2005 for a friend, I then went on to make three others for friends. After only about three weeks they were being enquired as to where they had their signatures made and by whom. But thinking I wouldn’t continue to make art for pay my name was not passed on.
However these friends have since come back to me and told me I should open my own little signature business because the signatures unique style would be greatly appreciated by the public.

THE BIZZ
So! That said here is how I work-
For now I will be working with a fixed price, half of which must be provided before the signature is made. Later on I will be installing a ‘pick and pay’ system. It can take anything from four hours to two days to complete a signature, which for an artist is rather fast.
I make all signatures around the size of 313 by 181 pixels give or take a couple. Or smaller if requested.
I use the colors already in runescape or make my own depending on what will look best and have the most impact.
I require a fully detailed explanation of what you want your signature to look like plus screen shots of characters and backgrounds wanted.
I AM WILLING TO UPDATE YOUR SIGNATURES STATS EVERY FIVE LEVELS GAINED. For example it may start out as 80+ magic and when you reach 85 I will be willing to update your signature to 85+ magic.

SO! For anyone who is interested and is pondering ‘well I quite like this strange strange being, but what is her art like? And how much shall I be paying her?’ here are some examples for you- [please remember only the named, onewecallgod, leondegrant, dark squall and joahh may use these signatures used as examples.]

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/8860/collectionsoyers0sr.png

After having a look around the market that is signature art selling, speaking to fans of my art and doing some maths I have decided that the sum of three million GPs is a fair price. But for habbox members only, I will be doing a deal, for you lot alone sigs will be two million I am aware not everyone will be able to afford these, but for those who can, I'ma here.
Hehe well I think I have rambled on quite enough! If you are wanting to order a signature all you have to do is post here and then send me a private message containing everything I need [screen shots and explanation] plus a place and world to meet before I start*.
You are welcome to look me up on my ‘home’ forum habboxforums.com or have a brief chat to any of the people I have made signatures for. Or simply ask me some more questions via private message!
I'm more than willing to be of service 

CLAUSES:
Although a contract wont be written up for everyone who wants to buy a signature a verbal agreement will be made.
*Half of the full price must be provided before the signature is made, the other half once it is completed. Anyone who does not provide the starting payment will not be accepted for business, also anyone who does not provide the finishing payment will have all rights to the signature revoked. And will look very silly indeed!

THE END, or is it?
Finally I really am very excited about this  and support given will always be greatly appreciated, whether it be passing the word around, spreading the link to my advertisement or a simple ‘I like your sigs’.
Soy

Ezzie.
27-12-2005, 07:03 PM
I've bought one :) soyers is making it currently atm <33

Bielby2ooo
29-12-2005, 01:29 AM
Awesome «33

Be sure yto post it here =D

ssricky
29-12-2005, 01:31 AM
im interested in buying one any price range? or does it depend on what kind it is and how dificult it is?

Ashley 12344
29-12-2005, 11:16 AM
2mil

Soyers charge like 200k or summit per change to level?

Well, a price 200ks an example =]

Ezzie.
29-12-2005, 12:23 PM
dude she's doing them cheap? some people sell for 5mill+ so count your stars lucky :)

Ashley 12344
29-12-2005, 12:27 PM
I know.

Im telling her to charge people for when they want it changing, eg with levels or w/e

Soyers
29-12-2005, 02:05 PM
Hello all *too much clicking to quote.... being lazy although im typing a lot for the fact i...uuh*
Yes so!
The sigs are 3mill each normally, but for the christmas holiday im only charging 2mill. Once January has passed the sigs will be back at 3mill so get 'em while theyre hot :D
I wont charge anything for changing the levels [i will only change them every 5 levels gained however] because its really easy for me since i know the work i make inside out.
Its a good deal sweetener too ;)
Thats all for now ^_^ Im off to have fisty cuffs with Dixons..

Ashley 12344
29-12-2005, 02:13 PM
What graphic design thing you use?

I got paint shop pro 9, but dunno how to use it :(

whatisinternet
29-12-2005, 08:26 PM
What graphic design thing you use?

I got paint shop pro 9, but dunno how to use it :(

Look at the bottom of her sig :)

I use Adobe Photoshop, but I cba to make a sig like hers :P

Annihillating
29-12-2005, 09:45 PM
there not bad but its easy for ppl to nick em...

http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/9794/matadone10qu.png

LesbianGhost
29-12-2005, 09:48 PM

And where did you find that?

Annihillating
29-12-2005, 09:50 PM
And where did you find that?

on my clan forums, i advertised for her, but they got all ****ed off saying its to ezpensive so one of em made that

Mr.Kylee
29-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Now we know where you got money from.

LesbianGhost
29-12-2005, 09:55 PM
Now we know where you got money from.
Well well well. Hasn't someone being a naughty boy.

Annihillating
29-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Well well well. Hasn't someone being a naughty boy.

where did i get my money from?

Mr.Kylee
29-12-2005, 09:59 PM
Ripping Soyers signatures, it actually makes sence.

Annihillating
29-12-2005, 10:00 PM
Ripping Soyers signatures, it actually makes sence.

proove it?

Mr.Kylee
29-12-2005, 10:01 PM
I can't because you probaly made a new account on rs fansites forums and I can't prove because I can't check your ip but anybody that got brain knows you did that.

Annihillating
29-12-2005, 10:08 PM
I can't because you probaly made a new account on rs fansites forums and I can't prove because I can't check your ip but anybody that got brain knows you did that.

http://s13.invisionfree.com/overdose/index.php?showtopic=2227&st=15

like a millions ppl replied flaming me, then someone made it...

Soyers
30-12-2005, 12:50 AM

C'est la vie!
It only goes to prove there are real life '*makes durrr and dribbling noises*' people out there and that my art is superbly gorgeous, so much so that the crayon eaters want to steal it ^_^
I am going to take action against the theives but i wont stress myself about it. After all i have solid, stage by stage, proof that these are all mine. As you can all view if you search my thread list. I posted a progress thread on the earlier sigs MONTHS ago.
Anyway, im the only person in the whole wide GALAXY [i hear that a soibeynz in the galaxy Gyoink is rather good too..] who can make NEW sigs like these so basically *grins and raises eyebrows*.
Tisall mine, will always be mine, and no one can really take 'em away from me *nods*
Oh and dont be having a battering match between yourselves! Ill be the one to decide whos the theif ^_^

Mr.Kylee
30-12-2005, 01:00 AM
Soyers. Luke [coolkill] stole them. He always wanted to have whip, always. He never had alot of money and then all of sudden he magically gets 4mill for a whip?! saying he was rcing? no way that'd he rc that many laws/nats in like 2-3days. Then he magically buys full torag..saying he got drop dragon legs..ye right. He'd tell me or made a thread for sure. I think this is what happened-

Luke advertised your signatures on his clans [OD] forum and the edited signature he showed, gave him an idea. He went on other rs forums, under different name of course and made a thread with your signatures in it except he put at bottom ''made by blabla'' and he asked money in advance like you do..I swear, everybody that knows him know that he's so lying.

Dan
30-12-2005, 02:16 AM
Soyers. Luke [coolkill] stole them. He always wanted to have whip, always. He never had alot of money and then all of sudden he magically gets 4mill for a whip?! saying he was rcing? no way that'd he rc that many laws/nats in like 2-3days. Then he magically buys full torag..saying he got drop dragon legs..ye right. He'd tell me or made a thread for sure. I think this is what happened-

Luke advertised your signatures on his clans [OD] forum and the edited signature he showed, gave him an idea. He went on other rs forums, under different name of course and made a thread with your signatures in it except he put at bottom ''made by blabla'' and he asked money in advance like you do..I swear, everybody that knows him know that he's so lying.

You have no proof so shut up about it youre just wrecking everyones threads by arguing about everything he posts -.-

Soyers
30-12-2005, 03:11 AM
Please keep this thread for orders and questions >.<
If you want to talk about these other things please PM me, dont post it here.

moomymoo
31-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Im new to making images how did you make these and what programmes did you use btw im on a mac :P

Legend Greg
31-12-2005, 07:02 PM
She usesMS PAINT

Ezzie.
31-12-2005, 07:44 PM
If i find any ripping of signatures and I find proof I will pass on the evidence to admin

Largo
31-12-2005, 08:10 PM
Hell, I don't know how she does it but they're good ;D

Rashelly
31-12-2005, 08:34 PM
The person who's been ripping your sig = russellreal (that's his RS name) You might want to have a little chat to that kid...
They're all doing it on the overdose forum...stupidly, I mean look at this one:
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/167/ownage22su.png
How bad!
I did take a screenshot of the post, but it's too large for image shack.
You might want to take a look at this page http://invisionfree.com/index.php?p=contact and possibly report the forum, as they're taking credit for your work.
BTW, the forum url is
http://s13.invisionfree.com/overdose
Sorry if this is off topic, just thought I'd let you know.

moomymoo
01-01-2006, 09:50 AM
They shouldn tget away with that

Ashley 12344
01-01-2006, 02:14 PM
Do they post the sigs in public forums or clan members?

Im spamming public forums with proxy.

Russellreal ripped it, AND took credit for it.

Rashelly
01-01-2006, 02:32 PM
It was in the clan member forums.

Annihillating
01-01-2006, 02:33 PM
see i told you i wasnt ripping em

Charles
01-01-2006, 02:40 PM
Yeah, but you sort of informed them about Soyers work. I'd be so annoyed if someone took my work, she took forever making them only for someone to go and rip them..

Ashley 12344
01-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Russell had posted in public forums.

He had the strength one.

At bottom, Made By Russ

Janumz
01-01-2006, 02:46 PM
Russell had posted in public forums.

He had the strength one.

At bottom, Made By Russ

Mm.. I saw that ;[ Btw, are you Try Ip Me Sig Thiefs? :P

Anyway.. lets stop spamming soyers thread ;D

Btwww.. Yours sigs rawk Soyers :)

Ashley 12344
01-01-2006, 02:57 PM

Hes ripped two?

And yes i am -.-

Soyers
01-01-2006, 05:05 PM
*Sits perfectly silently, sifting through print outs of stolen signatures*
Mhmm... hmmm....ah i see
*piles them up and puts head on hands* ...well i must say.. GAHAhaaaaaa! oh MY oh MY oh MYYYY what are they like? with the green? and the, the ...oh dear dear *gasps for air*
*acts professional*
Yes we seem to have a bit of a parasite problem *hands out bug bombs*
Thanks for supporting me guys ;) It makes me all mooshy inside xD
Im sure it will all be fine, one mention of this thread in any thieves thread and it will all be cleared up.
No worries my lamas!

Ashley 12344
01-01-2006, 08:27 PM
*Sits perfectly silently, sifting through print outs of stolen signatures*
Mhmm... hmmm....ah i see
*piles them up and puts head on hands* ...well i must say.. GAHAhaaaaaa! oh MY oh MY oh MYYYY what are they like? with the green? and the, the ...oh dear dear *gasps for air*
*acts professional*
Yes we seem to have a bit of a parasite problem *hands out bug bombs*
Thanks for supporting me guys ;) It makes me all mooshy inside xD
Im sure it will all be fine, one mention of this thread in any thieves thread and it will all be cleared up.
No worries my lamas!

You seem to be taking it rather well, with all the work that goes into them id be really ****ed now

Sly
01-01-2006, 08:32 PM
You seem to be taking it rather well, with all the work that goes into them id be really ****ed now

I think he is more annoyed with people spamming his thread

Sabra
01-01-2006, 09:02 PM
I think he is more annoyed with people spamming his thread

I think 'HE' would be more annoyed because 'HE' is really a 'SHE' :)

Josh_
01-01-2006, 09:05 PM
Wow those really are something :)

Sly
01-01-2006, 09:11 PM
I think 'HE' would be more annoyed because 'HE' is really a 'SHE' :)

Well how was i ment to know?

Sabra
01-01-2006, 09:13 PM
Well I was just saying, because if some one called you a girl you would get mad? So now you know, Soyers = girl :)

Sly
01-01-2006, 09:33 PM
Well I was just saying, because if some one called you a girl you would get mad? So now you know, Soyers = girl :)

Ty for the info but i have been called alot worse than a girl so it dont really bother me.

Mr.Kylee
01-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Lol I remember when she got super mod they put as

''We congs HIM for the job'' <.< anyway, thread topic.

Pimpers
01-01-2006, 09:46 PM
I like your signatures, they are really well done.

*Sigh* I'd never get 2 m. ever probobly :P

TheGhostOfBikez
01-01-2006, 10:58 PM
Oh and Luke stop stealing sigs.

And sorry bout this Soyers and ezzie since I'll most likely get banned now.. Not that I mind ;]

Message Removed by -legoman- (Forum Moderator) Please do not avoid the filter & be rude towards others

Scottehh...
01-01-2006, 11:01 PM
MESSAGE REMOVED

EDIT By: Steven. (Forum Moderator) - Please do not be rude towards others.

TheGhostOfBikez
01-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Ghost, get bent dan has more friends than you'll ever have.

Thats why you're my friend?

Scottehh...
01-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Not Any more. dans a well better friend than you'll ever Be.

Dan
01-01-2006, 11:12 PM
shhh bout it all please

Mr.Kylee
01-01-2006, 11:13 PM
Aw Dan, Dan. No whips yet? :) sorry random and go Andy *shakes booty*

Mohwar.
01-01-2006, 11:14 PM
Kyle made a Good speech but no one really got prove :'(

And Ghost yeh you losing friends cuz you think your everything

:Antz
01-01-2006, 11:26 PM
How much is it for sig pl0x ;)

TheGhostOfBikez
01-01-2006, 11:42 PM

Why the hell would you care Mohwar? 90% of habbox put you as the most annoying person on this forum, and now we have all figured out you can't even train your own account.

Pimpers
02-01-2006, 12:57 AM
How much is it for sig pl0x ;)

2m, but since the holidays I over I belive it's 3m now.

OHH and guys, don't you understand that Soyers doesn't want ANYONE to spam her thread? ;)

Mohwar.
02-01-2006, 08:52 AM
Why the hell would you care Mohwar? 90% of habbox put you as the most annoying person on this forum, and now we have all figured out you can't even train your own account.

Shut up noob fricking stupid n00b get a fricking life you stupid ra'****

Go lose friends noob

Scottehh...
02-01-2006, 10:43 AM
Dude.. Mohwar, or anyone on this forum will have more friends than you ever Will.. Unlike you he got an account he didnt train from Josh but only uses to PK etc, you used as your main since your a/c Was Pants.

Also they put him as most annoying, dosent mean they dont like him? I Think he gets annoying but i still like him.

Mohwar.
02-01-2006, 12:05 PM
Yeh ghost Everyone likes me as a friend but i keep chatting to much thats why they put me on annyoing list so what do you care if someone gave you a level 99 ranger would you take it let me guess?

Yes Let me make it big for you so you can see

LesbianGhost
02-01-2006, 01:07 PM

Sorry for adding yet more spam to your thread Soyers but I had to reply to this.. So I'm losing friends? Is that why you keep talking to me on RS and constantly asking me to go PKing with you? Right..

TheGhostOfBikez
02-01-2006, 01:12 PM
Shut up noob fricking stupid n00b get a fricking life you stupid ra'****

Go lose friends noob

Get a life eh? When you're the one going "n0oBBBBB!!!111" seriously. You don't even have a life.

Scottehh...
02-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Better one than you and Ash hes talking to bikez the noob ;'P Ghost - The bikez of ghost

and id like to say a big Congratulation to that poof Bikez he learned to Swear at the age of 14 or something

CONGRATULATION POOF

Mohwar.
02-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Sorry for adding yet more spam to your thread Soyers but I had to reply to this.. So I'm losing friends? Is that why you keep talking to me on RS and constantly asking me to go PKing with you? Right..

If someone is on your list what do you do?

Chat to em? hmmmmm

micky.blue.eyes
02-01-2006, 02:01 PM
Soyers, ask a mod if you could have a new thread, a closed one, people will have to pm you if they want an amazing signature, prevent all the spamming around here. ;)
I love your signatures, don't got enough money though. :(

Neil
02-01-2006, 02:15 PM
If someone is on your list what do you do?

Chat to em? hmmmmm
Not really, if you have someone on your list you can totally ignore them, I have you on my list and I never talk to you

Bielby2ooo
02-01-2006, 03:00 PM
Right come on Soyers tryying to make some money stop spamming and having little arguments in her thread

For Questions and Orders only

Scottehh...
02-01-2006, 03:07 PM
too late and bielby is your real life name jake? -.-

Mr.Kylee
02-01-2006, 03:28 PM
:o Don't even go near insulting Ash. I'll make sure you'll regret it O_O she always helps me, she's great mate...and she for sure doesn't like noobs, annoying people and thick immature kids. I got alot of people on my list yet I only talk with few? people that talk too much I remove and block them.

Scottehh...
02-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Omg Kyle, are you stupid Fgs? Mohwar is talking to bikez, its kinda obvi considering before he posted ash didnt post in this thread. Its Obvi and your meant to be smart?

Mr.Kylee
02-01-2006, 03:33 PM
Scott shutup. I don't care who's he's on about even if it's about Andy, he's my mate too.

Scottehh...
02-01-2006, 03:34 PM
WEll your crying about Mohwar dissing ash when hes saying nout to him... Andys a poof anyways. -.-

Mohwar.
02-01-2006, 03:41 PM
How im i dissing ash i usally talk to people from habbox :s

I didnt say anything to harm ash did i i just talk to people from habbox so what the hell you on?

Bielby2ooo
02-01-2006, 03:42 PM
too late and bielby is your real life name jake? -.-

yes its jake why?

and how do you no?

Mohwar.
02-01-2006, 03:42 PM
:o Don't even go near insulting Ash. I'll make sure you'll regret it O_O she always helps me, she's great mate...and she for sure doesn't like noobs, annoying people and thick immature kids. I got alot of people on my list yet I only talk with few? people that talk too much I remove and block them.

Errm how you gonna make me regret?

You cant stop me

Mr.Kylee
02-01-2006, 03:45 PM
Okay Mohwar we'll see ^_^

Mohwar.
02-01-2006, 03:46 PM

holy moly ash i wasnt speaking to u lol it was to ghost omg lol

scott just told me lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!