PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I think habbo is all 1 big scam!

mike03!
14-07-2004, 07:55 PM
Habbo is all 1 big scam! You have to pay money for something that isint really there it is all fake and it just gets boring! That is why i quit! habbo is so over! I dont if i was offered a million credits i would still leave! IF some 1 gave me an orange parsol i would give it back and say i dont need this fake junk! !!!

name14
14-07-2004, 07:57 PM
dont like it .. dont play it simple

Jane
23-07-2004, 06:44 PM
Habbo is all 1 big scam! You have to pay money for something that isint really there it is all fake and it just gets boring! That is why i quit! habbo is so over! I dont if i was offered a million credits i would still leave! IF some 1 gave me an orange parsol i would give it back and say i dont need this fake junk! !!!

You dont HAVE to pay money - It is optional, people can still enjoy habbo without credits/furni

properclone
23-07-2004, 06:54 PM
As bowling said, You don't HAVE to buy credit's.
But as they have staff who need money to be payed (Not hobba's, habbo staff) they must earn money in some way and this is how they do it.
If you have a problem with it then simply don't go on habbo and do something that isnt "One big scam"

iRoss
23-07-2004, 06:57 PM
true. but its fun and evry1 likes to do everything that fun acceot me :evil:

wishkah
25-07-2004, 11:00 AM
You dont HAVE to pay money - It is optional, people can still enjoy habbo without credits/furni

ye, but u cud do wot i do. i got diff acounts. i make em hc, etc. do some good trades n wen my rares reach a round £50, i sell em off for cash. some1 pays via paypal. i give em furni. now thats actually fun.
but saying you dont have to pay, sure but aint it a lot beta wen its ur room on top of the pop list n u got hcs etc, u cn trade etc.
but ye, dont have 2,
i also notice some rooms say 27/25, how that happen?
:eusa_snoo

ShadowSam19
25-07-2004, 06:22 PM
i also notice some rooms say 27/25, how that happen?
:eusa_snoo
that happens when there are hobbas in the room. They can get into any room no matter how many people, and they can't be kicked even by the owner i believe.
I havent payed a singal cent to habbo, yet i have quite alot of furni, nothing spectacualr, just a buncha seasonals sum good norms and 2 hcs. My friend spent a buncha on creds, then gambled all his rares away!
If your a smart trader then anyone can get a load of furni!

Concentric
25-07-2004, 06:47 PM
this thread is pointless - if you dont like habbo dont go on it

Arcanum
04-08-2004, 06:01 AM

That is your opinion... other people have different ones :D

-Arcanum

Brother Ryan
04-08-2004, 04:08 PM
I have to agree a bit with what ever his name is, we pay alot for furni and we dont get anything in return from Habbo, thats what I dont like and the pointless amount you have to pay to become an HC.

If you look at all my rooms, thy have no rares in them, they're all norms, because norms look much better than Rares, rares are to posh and dont fit in anywhere.

Sketti
08-08-2004, 10:45 AM
the reason u have 2 pay for it is to keep the website goin, its not like a geocities or freewebs website, they have 2 pay for it and if u dont like it dont play it to qoute name14

Brother Ryan
08-08-2004, 04:01 PM
It is kinda sad that you waste 10p per credit. Thats the only problem I can think of at the moment.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!