PDA

View Full Version : Ruined Christmas for my family

Laura.
25-12-2005, 12:46 PM
I've done it again! Ruined something, a special occasion. Its all because of Spagette Bolonaise which was my fave meal till about 3 o'clock this morning. Yesterday, I went to the Pantamime. That was brilliant. I wasnt really hungry, but we all still went to Frankies And Bennys. I hadn't been there before but all I heard was that it was expensive. As a started I had Mushrooms, melted cheese and Garlic bread. We waited about 20 minutes to get our main course. I ordered Spagette Bolonaise. I ate most of it but I was so tired I couldn't be bothered to eat the rest. I got home and went for a sleep. My mum woke me up because I needed to go and deliver Christmas cards. I got back to sleep at 9. Got woke up at 11 because I felt like I was going to puke. I went downstairs crying [I detest being sick,a nd I had a real bad pain]. I stood outside and felt better. Went back in watched 5 minutes of TV, felt sick again, stood outside and I did this about 4 times. I finally felt better and I went back to bed at 12. I went to sleep and yet again woke up at 3 o'clock. I opened my window and I felt like this was the time I was going to be sick. I sat up on my window and got some fresh air. I was sick. I rushed to the bathroom to be sick cos I kept it in my mouth for 2 seconds. I had to clear it up. Went to bed woke up about 3 more times because of pains. I finally went back to sleep and woke u when my dad arrived at my house to give Christmas presents. He said you look pale and sick I told him that I was sick. And said that I should stay in bed and not do anything, even eat christmas dinner. I agree'd because I didnt want to puke it back up. Thats how I ruined Christmas for me mostly but also my family. [It wont let me click enter so I would put in paragraphs but it wont allow me to :s]

נαмιє ƒєℓℓσω≤
25-12-2005, 01:08 PM
No offence but you over react over the top a bit

when you got scammed you said you broke your families heart and now this

you didnt go to xmas dinner so you ruined it

:rolleyes:

Laura.
25-12-2005, 01:25 PM
No offence but you over react over the top a bit

when you got scammed you said you broke your families heart and now this

you didnt go to xmas dinner so you ruined it

:rolleyes:Scammed?Wth?

louder
25-12-2005, 01:28 PM
Hmm I guess it did kinda ruin things as she wasnt there to complete the family and there is a missing gap.. I know the feeling.

NekkLe
25-12-2005, 01:32 PM
Lozza, don't worry, you are over reacting. Its not your fault if your sick, its a natural occurance, it happens. Unfortunately it happened at this time of year where you want to scoff chocolate and food and just enjoy yourself.

I wouldn't worry, you havn't ruined christmas and I'm sure your parents can see that :)

Georgia
25-12-2005, 01:48 PM
Hope you get better soon and enjoy the rest of the day.

Muffin
25-12-2005, 01:49 PM
Hope you feel better soon <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!