PDA

View Full Version : IVE GOT MY XBOX 360! so heres a review

.:Subarusti:.
25-12-2005, 01:54 PM
YAY! ive got my Xbox 360, lets start on the bad things:

BAD THINGS:

When playing games its noisey

and thats it, it does get warm but if you dont stack it on anything, and put the (huge) transformer on something its fine, my dads an electrition (yup and i still cant spell it :() and he was saying the transformer gets its hottest when its left on standby, so its best to switch it off at the plug or unplug it!

I have the full system with the xbox 360, and i have to say the controllers are amazing, its so suited for me, they are wireless and you can turn the console on from them :o. And as for the looks! Its truly brilliant, it was designed around an inhale, thats why its so curvy

But best of all has to be this, i was worried about it bieng rubbish if you dont have a HD tv (thats High Definition) but its still brilliant, although slightly less of the HD version, the graphical power is still awsome. The controller interface is easy to use and easy going, one button really for most things, lotsa shortcut keys etc.

One thing i havent done is connected to my computer, as there is no tutorial on connecting through LAN!

Im giving this console 9.98/10 lol, just cos it gets a wee bit noisey, espacially on a noisey surface!

Well i hope thats given you alot to think about the Xbox 360, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

25-12-2005, 07:02 PM
i know i cant edit but heres a brill update:

after around 2-4 hours the xbox is ok, now its not even warm? Its seems that the heat problems were jsut the consoles bieng fired up for the first time!

Bielby2ooo
25-12-2005, 09:43 PM
Very Nice review

What games have you got for it?

Craig
25-12-2005, 09:44 PM
i want one ;(

le harry
25-12-2005, 09:49 PM
I want one to now, my PSP is getting a few months old now ;p

GoldenMerc
25-12-2005, 09:55 PM
i got another one from comet.sold out now i got 2

Jordan3
25-12-2005, 11:00 PM
Meh, can't be bothered to fork out for one. =]

26-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Oh i got project gotham racing 3, it rocks, my mum had a fight with the manager of HMV and he snuck one out the back, he hid it in loadsa bags so nobody could see it lmao :D and just to let you know theres no heat problems at all! Oh and project gotham rules, i havent got a HD ready Tv but i still get kwl effects like the windscreen getting dirty, just the colours arent as, well good?

Wootzeh
26-12-2005, 06:19 PM
I got one aswell, and I agree with everything you say, iy's only noisey when its playing games not DVDs, games are only 'eaten' if it's slanted diagonally which I found out when I tried put it on it's side, made a horrid grinding noise xD I'm getting 3-4more games tommorrow and a new controller, It rocks! Glad to see yours is ok too :) (My Mum got it on Christmas Eve :D)

Bielby2ooo
26-12-2005, 06:40 PM
my psp is getting a bit old

nearly 2 days =\\

need a 360 LOL!

26-12-2005, 09:09 PM
I got one aswell, and I agree with everything you say, iy's only noisey when its playing games not DVDs, games are only 'eaten' if it's slanted diagonally which I found out when I tried put it on it's side, made a horrid grinding noise xD I'm getting 3-4more games tommorrow and a new controller, It rocks! Glad to see yours is ok too :) (My Mum got it on Christmas Eve :D)
well i had it on its side before but it was find, my ps2 enjoys munching my Ps1 games though, damn Japanese shody workmanship! :@ they wait till the warranty runs out

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!