PDA

View Full Version : Got a flake. ^_^

Klocky.
25-12-2005, 08:31 PM
Hi, I got a Flake (chocolate bar) I wanna name it. I was thinking of Matt. But I dunno, help me please he looks so good to eat but I wanna keep him!

ilovejordan
25-12-2005, 08:31 PM
Get a life ross ;l

Muffin
25-12-2005, 08:32 PM
ROFLMAO ROSS

Call it Sally!!

Klocky.
Get a life ross ;l
Yeh, I'll join your club *jumps on*

Linguistic
Name it 'Crunkina'.

Heh. I dunno. Hi.

Craig
You could name him Heffalump? ;D

Or even Flooberry!

Don't name him actually, their too good to not eat! Jus MUNCH him <3

Klocky.
25-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Name it 'Crunkina'.

Heh. I dunno. Hi.
Hi ^_^

And Craig, he is too good to eat ;(

Achieve
25-12-2005, 08:34 PM
Call it 'snack' and then you can eat it.. ^_^

Craig
25-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Whats soo special about him? ;o

If I had a flake he would be gone by now!

Just remember to store it in a cool place otherwise Flake will be melted ;[

T0M
Name Hem Bobby Sue. ^-^

Rawr
Call it Matt cause that names pwns :)

Klocky.
25-12-2005, 08:36 PM
Bobby Sue? :o cool.

And Craig, he is melted :'(

Article.
25-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Get a life ross ;l
I don't know who Klocky is, but i have to agree.

ilovejordan
25-12-2005, 08:38 PM

ross aka klock..

kreechin
ohhh for GOD SAKE YOU PATHETIC LITTLE...... ARGH! STOP SPAMMING!

Klocky.
I'm Klock - but I'm banned atm.

Article.
25-12-2005, 08:39 PM
I'm Klock - but I'm banned atm.
i wonder why :rolleyes:

Linguistic
25-12-2005, 08:39 PM
Why were you banned?

Muffin
25-12-2005, 08:40 PM

ROFLMAO
GO KREECHIN

Klocky.
Why were you banned?
My signature was too big or something?

ttranquility.
hmmn. Now you said it was pathetic, yet your starting an almost exact thread about naming somthing. Hmmn:rolleyes:

kreechin
25-12-2005, 08:41 PM
ROFLMAO
GO KREECHIN

id love to tell him where to stick it rather than naming it :D

Klocky.
25-12-2005, 08:41 PM
hmmn. Now you said it was pathetic, yet your starting an almost exact thread about naming somthing. Hmmn:rolleyes:
Sarcasm?

ttranquility.
25-12-2005, 08:42 PM
yep. :D Name it cattapillar.

Muffin
25-12-2005, 08:42 PM
id love to tell him where to stick it rather than naming it :D

I thought you were aiming that at Cassie. She's the one spamming with her ipod thread. He's making a point.

ttranquility.
25-12-2005, 08:43 PM
I thought you were aiming that at Cassie. She's the one spamming with this thread.

your the one going on about it, not very smart now is it? No wonder why you named your self Muffin. You should have named yourself Tart, sounds better, and has a meaning. (:

ilovejordan
25-12-2005, 08:43 PM
I thought you were aiming that at Cassie. She's the one spamming with her ipod thread. He's making a point.

Its not spam.
Its a thread about naming my ipod.

Linguistic
25-12-2005, 08:44 PM
Guys, I propose the idea that we join hands and sing "ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS TO GET IT CRUNK!".

I hope you're unbanned soon. That's rather tragic.

kreechin
25-12-2005, 08:45 PM
TBH guys, if you wana be little children and name your items how about you go to a phsycyatrist and talk it over yeah? and possibly get some tablets for your slightly weird problem.

Muffin
25-12-2005, 08:46 PM
your the one going on about it, not very smart now is it? No wonder why you named your self Muffin. You should have named yourself Tart, sounds better, and has a meaning. (:

Rofl this is funny 'cause how on earth would you know if someone was a tart from what they say on a forum?
And it's even funnier because this isn't my main account, my main one is banned, and on my main account you didnt act like this to me ;]

infatuation
25-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Get a life ross ;l

Your the one who started this.
"WHAT SHUD I NAME MY IPOD?!?!"

I mean;;.. He's just being an idiot like you
=3

Kreechin..

Looks like your all on cassie. ;)
Your backing her up, and she made a stupid "NAME MY IPOD PLS"
But yet you won't back this up?
He's just acting like her.

ilovejordan
25-12-2005, 08:47 PM
TBH guys, if you wana be little children and name your items how about you go to a phsycyatrist and talk it over yeah? and possibly get some tablets for your slightly weird problem.
But i love my ipod :'(

kreechin
25-12-2005, 08:48 PM
Yeah ok u love it, no need to name the damn thing >.< i loved mine i didnt go around asking for names for it, it already has a name its name is "ipod" get the idea ;)

Linguistic
25-12-2005, 08:49 PM

Psychiatrist.

That was going to bother me, sorry.

ttranquility.
25-12-2005, 08:49 PM
Rofl this is funny 'cause how on earth would you know if someone was a tart from what they say on a forum?
And it's even funnier because this isn't my main account, my main one is banned, and on my main account you didnt act like this to me ;]

Most likely i didnt, but Cassies a good person. And the fact that everyone is going on about a stupid friendship, and her nano, which is her own choice btw, and pretty pathetic to go on about, its getting annoying, and i dont care if i didnt act like this to you before, i probly wouldnt even regonize your name if it came up. But what i did then was then, this is name, face the facts hunny.:rolleyes:

And to Strize, poor cookie, has to make up lame comebacks. :\

infatuation
25-12-2005, 08:50 PM
Yeah ok u love it, no need to name the damn thing >.< i loved mine i didnt go around asking for names for it, it already has a name its name is "ipod" get the idea ;)

Thank god you agree.

And cassie;;
love it so much, marry it and makeout with it?
;\

Riight?
I'm just backing Klock up, seeming as your "LOlzz 1!1111 Crew!11#!21234341341z" Have to go after him to seem 'ard.

I mean seriously, cassie started all this stuff, and we are finishing it.
;)

ilovejordan
25-12-2005, 08:50 PM
Most likely i didnt, but Cassies a good person. And the fact that everyone is going on about a stupid friendship, and her nano, which is her own choice btw, and pretty pathetic to go on about, its getting annoying, and i dont care if i didnt act like this to you before, i probly wouldnt even regonize your name if it came up. But what i did then was then, this is name, face the facts hunny.:rolleyes:

Rofl well said ;] I think i know who it is. and yeah i wanna name my nano if you've got a problem go sit in a corner and cry about it cos i certainly ain't gna care <3

Klocky.
25-12-2005, 08:52 PM

Lmao, lame combacks? Dude who the hell are you? You hardly know what's happening yet you shove your face in.

Muffin
25-12-2005, 08:53 PM

You would recognize it. I've seen you mention it in a thread. And you were on my side in the thread you mentioned it in ;]
And don't call me hunny please, when you called me a tart two minutes ago. And if Strize's comeback is lame, WTH IS THIS?

ilovejordan
Lmao, lame combacks? Dude who the hell are you? You hardly know what's happening yet you shove your face in.
How do you know he doesn't know whats happening.
Oh i see mind reader.

Steven.
Thread Locked to stop the current argument over Naming items :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!