PDA

View Full Version : Continuing the last thread

infatuation
25-12-2005, 08:57 PM
That's right.

Cassie, why do you tell everyone to go cry if your naming your ipod
Yet, you tell Ross to go get a life, after he copies you..
Seems like your the one without a life.

And tranq chick, don't join in when on like page 4, you had no idea what was going on.. You 10 year old.

Linguistic
25-12-2005, 08:58 PM
I think this could be done over PM. Just an observation, as this thread might be closed.

Achieve
This is very immature..
and the whole forum doesn't need to know.

Muffin
That's right.

And tranq chick, don't join in when on like page 4, you had no idea what was going on.. You 10 year old.

ROFL LOGAN
Exactly Tranq, don't tell people not to get involved because it's not their problem, when it's not yours either.

Rawr
Great a thread to set off arguments.

ilovejordan
25-12-2005, 08:59 PM
That's right.

If she has no idea nor do you i said if their bothered then to go cry in a corner or summin cos im not bothered and yes i told ross to get a life and i doubt he's bothered either but i don't see him making a thread - one of the actual good things he's done.
And your saying tranq dont have a clue whats happening nor do you nor muffin or w/e this is between me and ross. ;l

infatuation
25-12-2005, 08:59 PM
If it get's closed (Most likely because steven. Moderates it..)
Then i'll just rant at her through pm, and make her slit her wrists and go OMGZ NO!!11!!

ttranquility.
25-12-2005, 09:00 PM
That's right.

Think what you want, but i dont think a 10 year old would spell right, they normally spell like so" AHAHHZ. LIKEZ, YAHZ. I MEAN, THAT LIKEZ MADE LIKEZ NO FREAKINGZ SENSESZ." :\ pmsl. And yes i did. I was in the convo where it started, do your research before just joining in. Anyways, i have to go, when i leave, sadly, i know your going to go on about me, and i dont care. :) Good for you <3 Muffin, PM me with your name or go die (:

Steven.
25-12-2005, 09:00 PM
Thread Locked, Remake the thread again and further action will be took.

Your arguing over naming items? The point is? Cassie is allowed that if not i would of closed the thread. it's just that various people want to start arguments.

Come on people? it's christmas. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!