PDA

View Full Version : Little britan our way!

Ree
25-12-2005, 11:01 PM
Ok lol we was messing about and sending mass messages of our version of a scene from little britan. heres what rach did for me:

Oh, Martin'll know!
"Martin its Rachell.. i've got ree [ploomp] here, you know ree! everyone knows ree! the pretty little blonde one.. yeh, sticks out with a sore thumb, well you cant really miss that BRIGHT GREEN ELF MONSTER. yeh a bit on the chubby side with that chin too! YES MARTIN! THATS THE ONE!

Yeh so anyways lmao
i want u to pick someone on the forum and do that scene about them
it should be a laugh, but don't be mean about ppls or i will close the thread. <3

EDIT: LOL and ross just made me one lolol here it is
Hello martin it's Klock, i've got ree here, you know ree? The fat behinded dwarf, the one that looks like something of planet of the apes? YES MARTIN thats right!

Lol thanks ross ;]

le harry
25-12-2005, 11:03 PM
I dont understand :(

Klocky.
25-12-2005, 11:03 PM
Martin will know!

Hello Martin, it's Klock. I've got Bethie here. You know Bethie? The cool hip one? You can't miss those perfect sidebones.. yes the one who looks like Pamela Anderson of baywatch. That's the one!

beth
25-12-2005, 11:04 PM
Martin will know!

Hello Martin, it's Klock. I've got Bethie here. You know Bethie? The cool hip one? You can't miss those perfect sidebones.. yes the one who looks like Pamela Anderson of baywatch. That's the one!

LMAO XDD <33

OMGitsaROSS
25-12-2005, 11:05 PM
Hello martin, its Ross. I've got Jack here. You know Jack? The chav, hangs out with Seacat and his crew? Yes the bald headed thug!

TeaTree
25-12-2005, 11:06 PM
I dont understand :(

Same there:s

Pawf
Martin it's Linda, I've got Klocky here... you know Klocky! Everyone knows Klocky... how can I describe him. Wears a lot of pink, lots of female friends, has a right angled wrist.

Lol, this isn't meant to be offensive, I'm just stereotyping, if you find it offensive then please tell me asap so I can remove it/get a mod to :p

Klocky.
Martin it's Linda, I've got Klocky here... you know Klocky! Everyone knows Klocky... how can I describe him. Wears a lot of pink, lots of female friends, has a right angled wrist.

Lol, this isn't meant to be offensive, I'm just stereotyping, if you find it offensive then please tell me asap so I can remove it/get a mod to :p
Lmao, no that's awesome. Haha <33.

Craig
25-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Martin will know!

you said I looked like her ;o ;[

Two timing ;] tut tut.

Pawf
25-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Lmao, no that's awesome. Haha <33.
Hehe, safe :p

Smiddy
25-12-2005, 11:09 PM
Martin'll know...

Martin. it's linda, i've got JackHB here, he's wanting to know if he can destory habboxforum..., JackHb... how can i describe him... fairly tanned, cheeky smile, looks like 1 of the muppets, thats right, Mr.blobby

le harry
25-12-2005, 11:09 PM
I'll try one

Martin, it's Harry, i've got Klock here, you know him, the female one with the contant dying of pink hair and always chilling with that Chav JackHb, thats the one!

It probaly shucks, I just copied everyone else rofl

Klocky.
25-12-2005, 11:10 PM
Martin it's Klock, I've got Smiffla here you know Smiffla! Everyone knows Smiffla, yes the one who's banned are on every newspaper? Likes to play the drums? Listens to alot of music, YES the popular band hotty.

This isn't meant to be offensive either <33.

Bef
25-12-2005, 11:11 PM
Hello Martin, Its me bef... Ive got Klock here... You know klock, big mouth, has a dwarf fetish... Ye the top female of hxf.. Carries a naked picture of chico in his wallet... Yep, The only gay in the village, No no thats Daffyd. Klocky hangs out on the back alleys of wine street.

Lol love ya Ross <33

Craig
25-12-2005, 11:12 PM
Hello Martin,It's Craig here. I've got MC_Craig[formerlly Craig.] you know him right? Everyone knows him! Let me describe him... bleached hair,popped collar,wears too much jewellry,seems to weigh him down, wears burberry scarfs,shouts alot of "Y0 m0m insults". Yes the major chav.

Craig<3 ;)

le harry
25-12-2005, 11:13 PM
Hello Martin, its Harry here... I've got Bef here, you know the one who skulks around Seacats house.. the one who with big ears, birthmake on back, reads the newspaper upside down, thats the one!

Ree
25-12-2005, 11:13 PM
Hello Martin, Its me bef... Ive got Klock here... You know klock, big mouth, has a dwarf fetish... Ye the top female of hxf.. Carries a naked picture of chico in his wallet... Yep, The only gay in the village, No no thats Daffyd. Klocky hangs out on the back alleys of wine street.

Lol love ya Ross <33

NAKED PIC OF CHICO
***** BEF

Klocky.
25-12-2005, 11:14 PM
Martin it's Klock, I've got Aight. here! You know Aight. that tall, handsome Australian kid? Yes, has green VIP. Like petal patches, yes the one who looks like a pringle. That's the one.

Not meant to be offensive <3 xD

Martin, it's Klock here. I've got Bef. You know Bef, the drunk-headed frustrated female? Yes, the one who can't keep her hands off boys and likes to do it in the alley's. Yes, that's the one. Ho of Britian.

Love ya Bef xD

Martin it's Klock, I've got Smiffla here you know Smiffla! Everyone knows Smiffla, yes the one who's banned are on every newspaper? Likes to play the drums? Listens to alot of music, YES the popular band hotty.

Pawf
25-12-2005, 11:14 PM

Lmao, I'm a hottie... wait, are you saying I'm a groupie? ;)

Ree
25-12-2005, 11:15 PM
[quote=Klocky.]

Martin, it's Klock here. I've got Bef. You know Bef, the drunk-headed frustrated female? Yes, the one who can't keep her hands off boys and likes to do it in the alley's. Yes, that's the one. Ho of Britian.

Love ya Bef xD
quote]

LMAO HO OF BRITAN

Klocky.
25-12-2005, 11:15 PM
Lmao, I'm a hottie... wait, are you saying I'm a groupie? ;)
Ofcourse ^^ <3.

le harry
25-12-2005, 11:16 PM
Martin, its Aight here, I've got Klock here, you know the one that tripped over a cereal box and broke his arm. Yes the one that always sticks forks in the toaster, Yes him, quite a strange boy ;)

Klocky.
25-12-2005, 11:17 PM
Martin, it's Klock here. I've got Aight. Yes, that tall, handsome nerd. Yeh, likes Maths.. yes, know the 2 times table off by heart. Likes to play with Tweenies, yes the one with the boyfriend who's name is Emma. That's the the one!

Ree
25-12-2005, 11:17 PM
Martin its ree, I've got spork here, you know spork! everyone knows spork! Writes them articles, lovely articles arent they! yeh the ones that bore everyone to sleep, yes and she looks like a bit of a macdonalds worker, yes smells like one too! a bit on the fat side, yes thats her, the big whopper! :D

Lols Addie i love ur articles really <3

Smiddy
25-12-2005, 11:18 PM
Martin it's linda...

I've got cortezhelsing here, you know craig, fairly tall, nice teeth [ :s ] the former gangsta, turned slight punk.. thats the 1, Scary Mary

Ree
25-12-2005, 11:19 PM
Martin it's linda...

I've got cortezhelsing here, you know craig, fairly tall, nice teeth [ :s ] the former gangsta, turned slight punk.. thats the 1, Scary Mary

LMAO SCARY MARY!

Klocky.
25-12-2005, 11:19 PM
Martin, it's Klock.

I've got Smiddy1234 here. Yes, that tall, dark, muscular man. Yes, likes to watch pr0n on a daily basis. Also likes to carry a note with him saying "I only bite if you ask.", yes, hotty of the year, that's the one!

Jordan3
25-12-2005, 11:22 PM
I get it -jumps up and down-

Craig
Thanks Tom ;D Your turn!

Martin it's Craig. I've got smiddy1234 here. Y'no the muscular knight in shining armour, bit of a ladies man, has silky hair, likes to sweep the females off their feet with his spectacular muscles. yeah thats the one sexy smiddy ;D

Smiddy
Martin, it's Klock.

I've got Smiddy1234 here. Yes, that tall, dark, muscular man. Yes, likes to watch pr0n on a daily basis. Also likes to carry a note with him saying "I only bite if you ask.", yes, hotty of the year, that's the one!
*Wipes tear from eye* It's funny cos it's true :o :s err...

le harry
Martin, Its Aight.

I've got Smiddy1234 here, the one who constantly gets sick, always blows his nose with his hands. Thats the one, bit of a spoon ;)

Ree
25-12-2005, 11:24 PM
I get it -jumps up and down-

Lol jordan ive got one for you!

Martin its ree, Ive got jordan here, You know Jordan! The smart one, well he has to be smart if he's a luton supporter! Yes, can be a bit dopey too though! Has a fit everytime they score, yes thats the one! Jordan the mad hatter!

Lols couldnt think of anything else <3

Smiddy
25-12-2005, 11:24 PM
Martin, Its Aight.

I've got Smiddy1234 here, the one who constantly gets sick, always blows his nose with his hands. Thats the one, bit of a spoon ;)
:o OoOErr :s rofl

Thanks Tom ;D Your turn!

Martin it's Craig. I've got smiddy1234 here. Y'no the muscular knight in shining armour, bit of a ladies man, has silky hair, likes to sweep the females off their feet with his spectacular muscles. yeah thats the one sexy smiddy ;D
That makes me wish i put sumthing nice about you now :eusa_ange

Craig
25-12-2005, 11:25 PM
:o OoOErr :s rofl

That makes me wish i put sumthing nice about you now :eusa_ange

Rofl,your poetic ways on msn are nice enough ;)

le harry
25-12-2005, 11:26 PM
Martin, It's Aight.

I've got jordan here, you know the one with the spectacular moustache, always combs is hair, uses tonnes of gel for his hair and always flexes for the men.. thats the Jordan we know!

Ree
25-12-2005, 11:27 PM
Martin, It's Aight.

I've got jordan here, you know the one with the spectacular moustache, always combs is hair, uses tonnes of gel for his hair and always flexes for the men.. thats the Jordan we know!

LOLZ pwnage. ;]

Achieve
25-12-2005, 11:29 PM
I think I get what you mean *trys to make one*

Ree
Martin its ree,
I've got aight. here... You know aight! The lovely little chappy! Likes to make petal-angels, yes, a bit of a natures man, runs around with just a leaf on, yes a bit of a flower frenzy lover... Thats the one Martin! BareBum Aighty! :D

Bef

Love ya Bef xD.[/B]

Lmfbo, true true ;)

le harry
25-12-2005, 11:31 PM
Martin, It's Aight.

I've got ree here, the psyco lady with lots of ducks, lives in a mansion down some creepy street, has 54 cats and thinks she is good looking, well we dont know that for sure.. shes never been out of her house!

Ree
25-12-2005, 11:33 PM
Martin, It's Aight.

I've got ree here, the psyco lady with lots of ducks, lives in a mansion down some creepy street, has 54 cats and thinks she is good looking, well we dont know that for sure.. shes never been out of her house!

lols
well.. im alergic to some cats
LMAO im a freak int i :P

Bef
25-12-2005, 11:35 PM
Martin, iv got Ree... you no ree, thinks shes scrooge. Yer likes licking peoples feet, you no the "special" one... has a duck fetish... No i said ducks... NO NOT CO... NO MARTIN DUCKS... No thats Bethie who has a fetish of the dirty things. Yes Bethie, the one with aidds! You know! Really loose arrse. Yep to much bum fun. Yer the sexy aasssed gangster... Thats right, anyway, back to Ree.

Jordan3
25-12-2005, 11:36 PM
Lol jordan ive got one for you!

Martin its ree, Ive got jordan here, You know Jordan! The smart one, well he has to be smart if he's a luton supporter! Yes, can be a bit dopey too though! Has a fit everytime they score, yes thats the one! Jordan the mad hatter!

Lols couldnt think of anything else <3

Hehe, did you see me at the Stoke game? I was going crazy.

Achieve
25-12-2005, 11:37 PM
Martin,

its Wage, I have Letay here. You know the pink haired bibo who sings im a barbie girl? you know that women who was official tart of the year?
Oh wait I think I have a picture..
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2733/letay6yg.gif (http://imageshack.us/)
Now do you remember?
Yes Martin! Its Letay.

le harry
25-12-2005, 11:37 PM
Martin, It's Aight. I got bef on the line, you know Bef? The vegetarian who eats meat but still calls herself a vegetarian, has a fetish of Ghettoness and wears ecko jumpers to look cool. Thats the one!

Muffin
25-12-2005, 11:39 PM
Martin it's Hellz here. I've got Bethie here, you know Bethie! Uber sexual, buttered on both sides, a lot of warts, enjoys showers with more than one person at a time... Yes that's the one, Bethie the local bike!

;]

Bef
GHETTO BABY <33

Jordan3
Martin, Its Jordan

I've got Ree here, you know Ree? Thick as a brick? Mind like Mike Baldwin from Corrie? Looks a bit like Cinderella as a alcoholic. That's the one! Goldilocks and the three scares!

Ree
25-12-2005, 11:40 PM
Hehe, did you see me at the Stoke game? I was going crazy.

Thats why i wrote it lmao

And lol bef! :P

Martin its Ree (again) I've got bef here, aww, you know bef! The one that looks like a stick and thinks people are jelous of her cause she lives in a bin.. you know? skatty scrounger! Looks a bit like a squashed beetle.. yahh sh'ags a bit to much... Yes martin! thats the one! Sha'galeo Befio :)

Lmaos <3

Bef
25-12-2005, 11:41 PM
Hey Martin, I got Muffin here... No i said Muffin, why are you so sick minded Martin? You no muffin, had Bef in the shower... A sexy little llama. Her msms not working yer. Yer shes undercover atm. The artist formerly known as...

Lmfbo Ree, my new nickname - Sha'galeo Befio

Ree
25-12-2005, 11:42 PM
Martin, Its Jordan

I've got Ree here, you know Ree? Thick as a brick? Mind like Mike Baldwin from Corrie? Looks a bit like Cinderella as a alcoholic. That's the one! Goldilocks and the three scares!

LMAOOOO
Im gna have a giggle fit *die*

le harry
25-12-2005, 11:42 PM
Martin, its Aight. here, I've got Muffin here, you know the Scottish one that wears wierd clothes and always playing a bagpipe, you know! Who sleeps on the cold floor and also streaks at the local soccer game, thats the one!

Muffin
25-12-2005, 11:44 PM
Hey Martin, I got Muffin here... No i said Muffin, why are you so sick minded Martin? You no muffin, had Bef in the shower... A sexy little llama. Her msms not working yer. Yer shes undercover atm. The artist formerly known as...

Lmfbo Ree, my new nickname - Sha'galeo Befio

LMFAOO

Hey Martin, I've got Bef here.... you know bef ... Ghetto rebel, always being cautioned my mods, always got a few guys on the go, spread a few diseases, lives in a skip... Yes that's the one! Bef the skip **** ;]

Love you really <3

Ree
25-12-2005, 11:45 PM
LMFAOO

Hey Martin, I've got Bef here.... you know bef ... Ghetto rebel, always being cautioned my mods, always got a few guys on the go, spread a few diseases, lives in a skip... Yes that's the one! Bef the skip **** ;]

Love you really <3

LOL Skip sk'ag lmao

Jordan3
25-12-2005, 11:46 PM
Martin, its Jordan. I've got Aight here, you know Aight? The Ozzie one, sounds a bit like Shane Warne after popping some pills? Once disappeared with Alf from Neighbours in a hedge with only a can of Foster's for three days? Yeah! That's him! Aight the shight!

Muffin
25-12-2005, 11:46 PM
Martin, its Aight. here, I've got Muffin here, you know the Scottish one that wears wierd clothes and always playing a bagpipe, you know! Who sleeps on the cold floor and also streaks at the local soccer game, thats the one!

LMAO
HOTTY SCOTTY ;]

Ree
25-12-2005, 11:47 PM
Martin, its Jordan. I've got Aight here, you know Aight? The Ozzie one, sounds a bit like Shane Warne after popping some pills? Once disappeared with Alf from Neighbours in a hedge with only a can of Foster's for three days? Yeah! That's him! Aight the shight!

LOlolololoololl

I like gtg soon so i'll read all the other ones in the morning
Night ppl <3

le harry
25-12-2005, 11:49 PM
Hotty Scotty indeed ;)

Muffin
25-12-2005, 11:51 PM
Hotty Scotty indeed ;)

Rofl, shush please ;]

le harry
26-12-2005, 02:51 AM

LMAO

Martin, it's Aight. I've got Jordan here, you know him? The one that wears a combover and always brushes his teeth with his finger, the one that plays music using his toes and smells everybody he meets, the guy that tried to drown a fish, yeah him!

le harry
26-12-2005, 02:51 AM

LMAO

Martin, it's Aight. I've got Jordan here, you know him? The one that wears a combover and always brushes his teeth with his finger, the one that plays music using his toes and smells everybody he meets, the guy that tried to drown a fish, yeah him!

Ree
26-12-2005, 04:15 PM
LMAO

Lmao @ u :D

Jordan3
26-12-2005, 04:23 PM
Martin, It's Jordan, I've got Rhian here, you know Rhian! Brain sized like a beetle? Would probably even find death hilarious. Looks like she probably has a todger in her trousers. Thats the one! Rhian the man!

Jõnathan
26-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Lol, I'll try.

"Martin, it's Jon here. I've got Sins, wants to know the word limit on his paper. You know Sins, has a moustache, balding, looks like a college professor- Yeah, the idiot who posts complete garbage!
He says as many as you want, you spammer."

LOL
DYK Sins TWICE commented on what GommeInc posted about Budy?
I'll find link for yas- OMG!
He called the Gomme "a naïve ****"!
And here's THAT post in all its glory. (http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=313565&postcount=24)

And here's the second one. (http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=313583&postcount=27)

MR Furniture
26-12-2005, 04:38 PM
How immature.

Ree
27-12-2005, 01:05 PM
Martin, It's Jordan, I've got Rhian here, you know Rhian! Brain sized like a beetle? Would probably even find death hilarious. Looks like she probably has a todger in her trousers. Thats the one! Rhian the man!

LOL Why have you been looking at my trousers!? >;0

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!