PDA

View Full Version : Happy Tree Friends.

BLuweesH
26-12-2005, 12:17 AM
Yes, the cute little critters that always get themselves into more trouble than they bargain for. ;)

So to those who are fans of it, watch it in general or just like them. Let me ask...:

Who's your favourite character(s) (and why?)

Which is your favourite episode?

My favourite characters are:-

Flippy - Because of his short-fuse psychopath personality :P
Handy - Because of the irony of his character where he has no arms and just 2 hands :P

and my most favourite is...:

Lumpy - Because of his stupidity. :D

My favourite episode is: "Out on a limb" since no one dies and it reflects and shows the humour in the stupidity of Lumpy. :P

I wish they'd take of that "nananananananan" in the beginning of the episode where it says: "Happy tree friends", my cousin sings along with it too which makes it worse but hey, it's part of those little characters...

Jordan3
26-12-2005, 12:18 AM
Yay, everyone loves HTF.

le harry
26-12-2005, 12:20 AM
Whats HTF ;S

the wombats
26-12-2005, 12:20 AM
I love them :D It is fun seeing them die ;):p

Laura.
26-12-2005, 12:21 AM
*Is confused* :s

le harry
26-12-2005, 12:22 AM
What is it! :P

Jordan3
An internet cartoon, now available on DVD I believe?

the wombats
It is on MTV sometimes.

Jordan3
26-12-2005, 12:24 AM
If in doubt, GoogleIt [Insert fake TM here]

beth
26-12-2005, 12:26 AM
I love them ;] I prefer re'tarded animal babies though.. it's totally a rip off of HTF but its funnier.

Jordan3
26-12-2005, 12:29 AM
Bjay, I know it isnt, but your avatar reminds me of Bulbasaur from Pokémon xDD

BLuweesH
26-12-2005, 12:33 AM
Bjay, I know it isnt, but your avatar reminds me of Bulbasaur from Pokémon xDD

lmao must be the facial expression of Flippy.

ok let's stay on track with HTF, and not Pokemon :P Or some ******ed animal babies that Bethie is speaking about x]

and Hairy, omgggg watch Happy Tree Friends!

Wee I didn't get my Christmas surprise from my cousins yesterday, it's Boxing DAy but I'm getting it today buahaha. The only hint was water, I hope it's something funny instead of great. Last year it was funny, the clue was cream and I got a huge cake in my face lmao. But this year the clue is water! I wonder what it is! Time to find out! Bye!

Laura.
26-12-2005, 12:33 AM
Bjay, I know it isnt, but your avatar reminds me of Bulbasaur from Pokémon xDD Lmao, Thats true that is..Roffle

BL!NKEY
26-12-2005, 12:37 AM
i like the christmas episode where the house lights on fire and the meteroite kils everyone and the guy gets stuck in the door hahah

le harry
26-12-2005, 12:38 AM
Isnt there a site like that

Jordan3
26-12-2005, 12:52 AM
lmao must be the facial expression of Flippy.

ok let's stay on track with HTF, and not Pokemon :P Or some ******ed animal babies that Bethie is speaking about x]

and Hairy, omgggg watch Happy Tree Friends!

Wee I didn't get my Christmas surprise from my cousins yesterday, it's Boxing DAy but I'm getting it today buahaha. The only hint was water, I hope it's something funny instead of great. Last year it was funny, the clue was cream and I got a huge cake in my face lmao. But this year the clue is water! I wonder what it is! Time to find out! Bye!

Trust me, go in swimming trunks.

Muffin
26-12-2005, 01:03 AM
I love them ;] I prefer re'tarded animal babies though.. it's totally a rip off of HTF but its funnier.

ROFLMAO
the ones we were watching last night were amazing xD

Bird
26-12-2005, 01:20 AM
I have an HappyTree desktop background.

kasi
26-12-2005, 02:10 AM
i love happy tree friends ;D i love flippy because he's such a psycho :)

Jordan3
26-12-2005, 02:14 AM
Hmm, that gives me an idea, I need a new desktop bg.

Eamonn
26-12-2005, 03:24 AM
I got banned from the computers at middle school for going on HTF -sigh-

Luayminator
26-12-2005, 12:25 PM
For those asking what is it, a bunch of characters doing violent and disgusting things o.o

camera
26-12-2005, 12:26 PM
;P ive watched out on a limb...its hilarious..haha, got me crackin ;P

le harry
26-12-2005, 12:27 PM
I watched a bit, seems funny ;)

Lissie152
26-12-2005, 03:38 PM
What is happy tree friends
LOL

BLuweesH
26-12-2005, 09:56 PM
I got banned from the computers at middle school for going on HTF -sigh-
Yeh. Everything is filtered that's Happy Tree Friend related at my former high school.

What is happy tree friends
LOL

It's a cartoon that lasts for only like a couple of minutes, is shown on mtv sometimes, can be found on the net too which involves a bit of cute animal little critters that always get themselves into more than they bargain for. More graphical than South Park and Itchy & Scratchy put together. :P

Lissie152
26-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Yeh. Everything is filtered that's Happy Tree Friend related at my former high school.

It's a cartoon that lasts for only like a couple of minutes, is shown on mtv sometimes, can be found on the net too which involves a bit of cute animal little critters that always get themselves into more than they bargain for. More graphical than South Park and Itchy & Scratchy put together. :P

oooooooooh ty bjay <3
lol

louder
26-12-2005, 10:14 PM
Yes, the cute little critters that always get themselves into more trouble than they bargain for. ;)

So to those who are fans of it, watch it in general or just like them. Let me ask...:

Who's your favourite character(s) (and why?)

Which is your favourite episode?

My favourite characters are:-

Flippy - Because of his short-fuse psychopath personality :P
Handy - Because of the irony of his character where he has no arms and just 2 hands :P

and my most favourite is...:

Lumpy - Because of his stupidity. :D

My favourite episode is: "Out on a limb" since no one dies and it reflects and shows the humour in the stupidity of Lumpy. :P

I wish they'd take of that "nananananananan" in the beginning of the episode where it says: "Happy tree friends", my cousin sings along with it too which makes it worse but hey, it's part of those little characters...

HTF!?! Naw! RAB! [******ed Animal Babies]

BLuweesH
27-12-2005, 12:51 AM
HTF!?! Naw! RAB! [******ed Animal Babies]

HTF is much betterbuahhaa. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!