PDA

View Full Version : Kirby: Power Paintbrush (DS)

Lozzoling
26-12-2005, 02:17 PM
I got this game yesterday for xmas and its great! Kirby has been transformed into a ball and using the stylus you draw lines for him to roll on.

Lozzo2

HUGECOOL
26-12-2005, 03:00 PM
;O I wanted to try that game out, lol. It looks fun. XD

Ziploc Bag
26-12-2005, 07:12 PM
just a lame repeat of yoshi

just buy a psp

JoeyK.
26-12-2005, 07:25 PM
That game's horrible... I couldn't even figure out how to control the thing, seems like somtimes he'd go super fast, other times he was like a snail...
I'll second what Ziplock said about getting a PSP though.

HUGECOOL
27-12-2005, 02:55 AM
No, thanks, lol. I'll pass on the PSP.

I'm a die hard Nintendo fan and it'll take more than a handheld console that can play movies to get me to change my mind. o_O

Bielby2ooo
27-12-2005, 10:39 AM
I dont no why nibntendo bring out these games
they fun for a few mins lol

im Playstation till i die sorry =[

Lozzoling
30-12-2005, 11:09 AM
PSP should die,i'm a nintendo fan,i cant live without mario

Sank
30-12-2005, 03:00 PM
What do you do on it?

Draw pictures?

What else?

LesbianGhost
30-12-2005, 05:03 PM
just a lame repeat of yoshi

just buy a psp
You've obviously never played either of the games otherwise you wouldn't have said that. As for the PSP comment, I would rather die thanks.

Sank
30-12-2005, 06:48 PM
What do you do on it?

Draw pictures?

What else?ooooooooooooooooooooo

JoeyK.
30-12-2005, 09:16 PM
What's with the constant support of the DS from you people? Give me a reason why anyone should LIKE this. If you love nintendo, you should avoid this system and keep playing your SP, the last actually good handheld nintendo released.

NekkLe
30-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Me too...I havn't seen anything from the DS to love it. It doesn't shout anything? it more aless seems like a failed attempt of the PSP, except with a few other features that don't boast alot.
I've tried to convince my brother from getting one.

Lozzoling
31-12-2005, 04:24 PM
failed attempt of psp? its out of the psp's league

Charles
31-12-2005, 05:18 PM
This is becoming really off-topic. People have their own opinions over gaming systems. Lets not fight. ;]

Sank
31-12-2005, 05:58 PM
it more aless seems like a failed attempt of the PSP, except with a few other features that don't boast alot.
With the touch screen, that doesn't boast a lot?!

Are you crazy? xD.

The touch screen boasts loads, and haha, the PSP can't "/

NekkLe
failed attempt of psp? its out of the psp's league
Yeh..thats why I put failed ;P

So whats the whole gameplan of Kirby: Power Paintbrush?

Sank
What do you do on it?

Draw pictures?

What else?

Still no-one has answered my question

NekkLe
31-12-2005, 06:00 PM
With the touch screen, that doesn't boast a lot?!

Are you crazy? xD.

The touch screen boasts loads, and haha, the PSP can't "/
Lets not go into a deep discussion about the two consoles, the PSP would own it in every way ;)

And I'm asking the same question as you, what do you do in this game?

Sank
31-12-2005, 06:02 PM
Lets not go into a deep discussion about the two consoles, the PSP would own it in every way ;)

And I'm asking the same question as you, what do you do in this game?Well, I got to admit.

If you want more fun games, the DS is for you.

More Serious + better graphic games, the PSP <3.

NekkLe
31-12-2005, 06:06 PM
Well, I got to admit.

If you want more fun games, the DS is for you.

More Serious + better graphic games, the PSP <3.
True.

But PSP does have some good games on it. I'll agree though, I like Mario alot especially Mario kart but I don't see the point in buying one, theres only a few games I would play on there and it would probably be a waste of money.
Don't you think thats why Nintendo are releasing the Micro? a back up plan which will sure to fail alot worse.
But like Happee said, tis off topic ;P

I guess i'll find out for myself. -researches-

Sank
31-12-2005, 06:21 PM
True.

But PSP does have some good games on it. I'll agree though, I like Mario alot especially Mario kart but I don't see the point in buying one, theres only a few games I would play on there and it would probably be a waste of money.
Don't you think thats why Nintendo are releasing the Micro? a back up plan which will sure to fail alot worse.
But like Happee said, tis off topic ;P

I guess i'll find out for myself. -researches-

The Micro is total rubbish and a waste of time I think.

More people will want the better games on DS, but basically the Micro is just a Advance, with the older games.

They shouldn't of made the Micros, they're a waste if time.

NekkLe
31-12-2005, 06:32 PM
I found a breif sum up of the game, its reviews arn't so good, comments like "it gest boring" which could be a turn off.

An evil witch turns Dream Land into a "picture" world, and when Kirby confronts her, she uses her magic to turn him into a ball. Luckily, he finds a magic paintbrush she left behind and uses it to turn the DS stylus into a magic item capable of drawing rainbow paths. Kirby then sets out to regain his shape and save Dream Land.

Use the stylus to draw paths to guide Kirby through each level or to tap enemies to stun them. Break blocks and draw walls to avoid danger as Kirby heads for the gate of each stage. After defeating all three stages in each of the seven worlds, players must win a boss battle against King Dedede, Kracko or Paint Roller to open up the next world.

By dashing into enemies (or running into them while they’re stunned), Kirby will copy their abilities. Every ability has a unique power. Burning Kirby can blaze a horizontal trail at high speed, Stone Kirby can plunge invincibly through the water and Wheel Kirby can cruise at high speeds to launch to distant areas.

The DS stylus has been magically infused with the power to paint. Players draw paths and stun enemies to guide KirbyTM through an adventure spanning seven massive worlds.

Charles
31-12-2005, 08:28 PM
Nobody who I know in Nintendo really likes Kirby anyway. I like playing as Kirby on Super Smash Bros: Melee. Kirby isn't designed for races, or in this case..playing about with the stylus.

Lozzoling
01-01-2006, 01:46 PM
most revoloutainary game on DS,you cant argue with that

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!