oh my gosh, lucky them

.Mike-
26-12-2005, 03:32 PM
yup, some of the elves were the habbo X's
like I saw ELF-Alice and I asked her and she was MissAlice
lucky them

Col
26-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Yeah, I got a dino, ELF-Kaiora. I loved helping, great fun.

Seatherny
26-12-2005, 04:52 PM
;o Lucky

Typpi
26-12-2005, 05:26 PM
pssh unfair. thats all i have to say.

Jamie-Meakin
26-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Owell. lucky them

billyk
26-12-2005, 07:31 PM
pssh unfair. thats all i have to say.

It may take a lot of dumb luck, but it also took a lot of skill for all of the elves to get their jobs. On top of completing the mazes, quizzes and events, they also had to send a pretty damn good application ( besides the ones who basically just asked callie to help )

Mr.Himself
26-12-2005, 08:17 PM
It may take a lot of dumb luck, but it also took a lot of skill for all of the elves to get their jobs. On top of completing the mazes, quizzes and events, they also had to send a pretty damn good application ( besides the ones who basically just asked callie to help )

Last I recalled, many of them was asked by Dave (DJ-3000) to help out. I don't know anyone who asked directly to Callie to help out.

Climbing
26-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Well done to them then;)

Tycherrr
26-12-2005, 09:16 PM
Last I recalled, many of them was asked by Dave (DJ-3000) to help out. I don't know anyone who asked directly to Callie to help out.

Good lad. ;)

olympic-games
26-12-2005, 09:51 PM
How In earth do you even become something liKE THAT?
It's always the people she knows .;o

Desjardens
27-12-2005, 02:52 PM
Lucky Ducks...

Rarelime
27-12-2005, 03:01 PM
pssh unfair. thats all i have to say. I don't find it unfair. If you had put time and effort into helping out, you would want a reward wouldn't you? So in that case it's a little something to reward you.

It's always the people she knows .;o I don't know Callie, I got picked to help by DJ-3000, as he was running the sleepover event.

Mr.Himself
27-12-2005, 03:52 PM
It's always the people she knows .;o

You mean the people who Dave (DJ-3000) know.(Since he picked all these people to help out)

Stab
27-12-2005, 07:59 PM
i didnt help and didnt know i could. i have no elf badge. GRAGHHH!!
l
V

Typpi
27-12-2005, 08:10 PM
I don't find it unfair. If you had put time and effort into helping out, you would want a reward wouldn't you? So in that case it's a little something to reward you.

I don't know Callie, I got picked to help by DJ-3000, as he was running the sleepover event.
dino is too much.

Craig
27-12-2005, 08:12 PM
No wonder dino's go down soo much with the rate they are handed out :rolleyes:

Lissie152
27-12-2005, 08:42 PM
yah I got a dino :) x SELLING FOR 6 THRONES?OFFERS :?
And its totally fair we got a dino, working on xmas eve for like 3 hours with noobs shouting at us if we kicked them,LOL
plus dave wanted good friends to help at the event, so we helped
and got a reward
bored.k

Craig
27-12-2005, 08:43 PM
oo,well done lissie! don't go giving anything away! be selfish ;D

Lissie152
27-12-2005, 08:46 PM
oo,well done lissie! don't go giving anything away! be selfish ;D
lmao love ya x

Craig
27-12-2005, 08:47 PM
lmao love ya x
thanks! you cud always donate me it! but before you give anyone anything then just make sure you have what you want done to your rooms etc.

Lissie152
27-12-2005, 08:49 PM
thanks! you cud always donate me it! but before you give anyone anything then just make sure you have what you want done to your rooms etc.
AHAHA You wish my friend <3333

cunning
28-12-2005, 06:47 AM
That's not fair :(

I won the dice battles thing for one of the events

forget the dino, I didn't get anything.

olympic-games
28-12-2005, 08:34 AM
Callie has a Her own notepad of famous ,deserving people
She doesn't give 2 -fingers up=- about the rest of us.

Xegena
28-12-2005, 09:18 AM
:rolleyes: Somepeople are in moods because callie / Dave didnt pick them

Ps. Kaiora how are you a elf when you were a reindeer last time i checked well till we all got debadged this morning:( No more vip

Dupion
28-12-2005, 12:07 PM
Lucky people ;(

Joe.
28-12-2005, 01:15 PM
AH, here we go again, callie ruining the hotel :S

habbo is all just a big scam

OMGitsaROSS
28-12-2005, 01:16 PM
i gt an ELF-Boro account :D

Mr.Himself
28-12-2005, 02:58 PM
i gt an ELF-Boro account :D

Ok....

Craig
28-12-2005, 02:59 PM

so true!

Dupion
28-12-2005, 03:22 PM

too true.

icebox12
28-12-2005, 04:24 PM

Not true, I have an elf badge and we didn't get anything except a trophy from dudley saying thanks. We completed the three stages, the elves who where chsoen were chosen by dj-3000 (so I was told), as he was organiser of it.

It doesnt amtter anywya, all who were chosen had a reason for it. Each person chosen had their own special reason/skill for it. Some of you think it was unfair as it's always the same people. BUT, if that was you, you wouldn't give two thoughts about it so stop chatting stuff about others saying "omg they always get picked" as they are chosen for being trustworthy and reliable, and they don't exactly choose to be it they get chosen so remember that. If you were chosen would you say "no let someone else" i think not, so stop saying things about people who were the Elf-w/e things as most are good friends of mine.... :@

?!?!SiMmZy!?!?
28-12-2005, 04:35 PM
Oh and I presume purist speculation actually holds ground in the factual department these days?

Well, of course it doesn't. Anyways, threads similar and synonymous in relation to this one is pretty much the exact reason why this forum is empowered with such bewildering stupidity.

*Habbo popularity means nothing, it's for illiterate phonies who possess remarkable skills of butt kissing, not quality of personality.

*V.I.P badges are testimony and evidence to overwhelming popularity, yet since it directly corresponds to the previous statement, it also means nothing. Oh.. wow?! You have a badge that entitles you with no power and prestige, it's an abomination to Habbo in its previous state. Let's judge people with prejudice and bigotry correlating to a pixilated badge, where's the integrity gone?! I'm sleeping in the gutter guys, but I'm not alone.

Please oh please, leave it alone.

paradox
28-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Oh and I presume purist speculation actually holds ground in the factual department these days?

Well, of course it doesn't. Anyways, threads similar and synonymous in relation to this one is pretty much the exact reason why this forum is empowered with such bewildering stupidity.

*Habbo popularity means nothing, it's for illiterate phonies who possess remarkable skills of butt kissing, not quality of personality.

*V.I.P badges are testimony and evidence to overwhelming popularity, yet since it directly corresponds to the previous statement, it also means nothing. Oh.. wow?! You have a badge that entitles you with no power and prestige, it's an abomination to Habbo in its previous state. Let's judge people with prejudice and bigotry correlating to a pixilated badge, where's the integrity gone?! I'm sleeping in the gutter guys, but I'm not alone.

Please oh please, leave it alone.
Well thought through :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!