PDA

View Full Version : How gay can you go?

Roboevil
26-12-2005, 09:42 PM
I was curious, you know alot of guys go through 'gay phases' during puberty, where they get sexual feelings for men with lust etc, but generally turn out to be feelings for idolisation. For anyone whom may kno (doubtfully), how gay can a person go, for instance, say the feelings were so strong that they were convinced they were gay, they were really camp and feminine but then started getting heterosexual feelings again, is that possible? If so, to what extent.

Chaz
26-12-2005, 09:48 PM
I dnt think i should have posted this, i hate me mouse

Roboevil
26-12-2005, 09:50 PM
No lol, I didn't mean it on a personal note. More on the lines on how far you think/ know, a persons sexuality phase could actually go =S. If your personal note is that you once went through like a 4 year phase where you though you were but changed then please don't hesitate to ask =].

HellyBelly
26-12-2005, 09:51 PM
Well, I kinda know what you mean, and it makes me wonder... But maybe different people will go to different levels?

Chaz
26-12-2005, 09:52 PM
Getting married to the same sweuality as you?! or 'trying' to 'make babies' with the same gender?

i think thats the furthest

HellyBelly
26-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Getting married to the same sweuality as you?! or 'trying' to 'make babies' with the same gender?

i think thats the furthest
Sorry to burst your bubble but same sex genders cant make babies. Or did you say it representing somthing that you ment? :p

Opey..x
26-12-2005, 09:53 PM
i THINK it will go as far as they let it go
if its lust i think its like imagination
but your felling could be something you want that you dont want if you get that.. like only time will tell you may grow out of it you may not you might even like both :) x

Chaz
26-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but same sex genders cant make babies. Or did you say it representing somthing that you ment? :p

note that i said 'try'

Roboevil
26-12-2005, 09:56 PM
^^I really don't think you're getting this.

What I'm saying is that, what if somone went through a homosexual phase, I.e, had sexual attractions, both physically and emotionally to that of their identical gender for, I'll say, 3 or 4 years. They then pinned themselves as being gay, say they're like 17 or something now, and feel they're finally through all puberty and sexual confusion, they meet somone, they get together, they become partners, a few years later when the person is like 20, they start getting heterosexual feelings and turn straight... Is that possible, if not, what's the limit?

Chaz
26-12-2005, 09:58 PM

What I'm saying is that, what if somone went through a homosexual phase, I.e, had sexual attractions, both physically and emotionally to that of their identical gender for, I'll say, 3 or 4 years. They then pinned themselves as being gay, say they're like 17 or something now, and feel they're finally through all puberty and sexual confusion, they meet somone, they get together, they become partners, a few years later when the person is like 20, they start getting heterosexual feelings and turn straight... Is that possible, if not, what's the limit?

ok, do i REALLY look like i know!?:s

i have no idea, i guess they could, i sink' i sink'

i gotta lay off the fizzy pop for a while !

HellyBelly
26-12-2005, 10:06 PM

I think its possible. My mates mum was straight all her life, and then suddenly when she became about 36 and met this woman, her feelings changed.

Eamonn
26-12-2005, 11:56 PM
I sort of understand i just don't understand what you mean by the 'limit'

ChloeDust
27-12-2005, 12:02 AM
That is definatly possible. My dad lives in Brighton (Gay Capital) he goes to this sandwich shop occasionaly which two men in their 30's i would say own. They both got married to a female and had kids but then they both turned gay, in their later years. :]

Muffin
27-12-2005, 12:26 AM
I had a mate who was "in love" with another girl, slept with her, then realised she was straight ;P

Bird
27-12-2005, 05:32 AM
I know what you mean. They could have lust for someone, then say physically do something or mentally ie; cybar. and enjoy it, then regret it afterwards I dunno tbh.

dobzy
27-12-2005, 02:31 PM
It depends what you class "love as". See, you can fall in love with anyone - theres no limits on that. Tomorrow, I could go out and meet the man, or woman of my dreams.
Where the problem lies is whether or not there's sexual attraction. See - you could fall in love with a man, but not have any sexual attraction. Same, goes for a woman.

So - I basically think everyone can fall in love, with anyone, no matter what they class themself as, because you just never know who'll enter your life. And love doesn't necessarily have to include sexual attraction.

I dunno if that made sence.

ChloeDust
28-12-2005, 09:32 AM
Dobzy that definatly made sense and you explained it well =D lol

Undesirable
29-12-2005, 10:51 PM
It depends what you class "love as". See, you can fall in love with anyone - theres no limits on that. Tomorrow, I could go out and meet the man, or woman of my dreams.
Where the problem lies is whether or not there's sexual attraction. See - you could fall in love with a man, but not have any sexual attraction. Same, goes for a woman.

So - I basically think everyone can fall in love, with anyone, no matter what they class themself as, because you just never know who'll enter your life. And love doesn't necessarily have to include sexual attraction.

I dunno if that made sence.

Totally agree with that :) well done!! +rep.
As he said, love isn't based on the sexual attraction. It's a feeling from the heart. Everyone classes love as something that changes between friends..boyfriends etc. Where as i believe love is just love. It's a feeling.. your either love someone or you don't. Therefore, you can love someone, but not be attracted to them. Like your mates.
I've confused myself, so am gonna ssshhh! Intresting topic though! :)

Edit: just read up.. you can't ever say there is a "limit" to anything.. i'm sorry but you just can't. There won't ever be a limit, it's all dependant on that ONE individual. But yes peoples feelings will change. However, if they change.. i don't think they can say..they were truly..gay/straight etc to start with.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!