PDA

View Full Version : "Grandma?! WHY YOU GOTTA GO LIKING BURT!"

Bird
27-12-2005, 12:31 AM
It was my sophomore year in college and my life was, or seemed to be, on the right track. It was a cold, dark autumn week when I begin to notice changes I couldn't quite put my finger on. My roommate Burt, who had been a close friend since freshman year, was as usual, sewing tiny vests, frocks, and miniature tricorn hats. Some of his "crafts" won several prestigious awards and at least three pounds of what he melted down into raw bronze (It was priceless to Burt). Burt didn't talk much but we respected each other.

It was around noon on a Sunday when Talia knocked on our door as she did every day to visit her boyfriend, Burt. I didn't feel like letting her in. I said, "No, you're gonna have to find some other way in because, you know what, I just don't want to open the door..." I figured this would make her come back perhaps when Burt was actually home. But nay, she kept knocking. I put down my bowl of delicious cornflakes and opened the door.

Before I opened the door I heard a bit of commotion in the hall like a crazy wooden super shuffle. I didn't think much of it as I opened the door. To my surprise, Talia was nowhere to be seen. But down the hall I saw a man dressed as a Cherokee Indian speed walking away from my general direction. I chased him down because once I'm distracted from my cornflakes, I'm going to do all that I can do. I caught up to him in the lobby where he finally confronted me.

I asked, "Hey you, what are you doing?" but there was just a long silence.
Finally he said, "Alright you got me..."

I wasn't sure what he meant. After we drank tea and discussed the situation, I got the picture. His grandma had seen Burt at the local sherbet buffet and had genuinely taken a liking in him. She had her grandson (the guy dressed as a Native American) spy on Burt and take photographs of assorted poses. We all had a good laugh and I don't know..

I just thought it was a funny story to share.

Muffin
27-12-2005, 12:32 AM
LMFAOOO

kasi
27-12-2005, 12:34 AM
lmao at that, stalkers plx.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!