PDA

View Full Version : OWNED!

Colleen
27-12-2005, 03:51 AM
It seems on a wintery night on December the 26 2005 Habbox was owned by a mystery someone.... No one knows who this someone is but Habbox has had the most members online viewing the page ever.... a whopping 244 habbos at once..... it seems the hacker decided to play a joke on the Habbox staff and place ****..ography on the homepage... of course this information spread through habbohotel.co.uk so fast everyone decided to get a look at this for themselves as they were in disbelief..... although they couldn't believe it once they went to the website they were hhorrified at how true the rumors were... in fact not only was their naked images on teh website but the images were posted several times.... not the usual once.... but for myself when I was checking Habbox for a rare value.. i was shocked to see these images on the most well known habbo website..... lets just say I almost soiled myself in teh process of disbelief..... I now wonmder what our mystery hacker has in store for us next time.... in the meantime..... Im sure the Habbox team will have the site up and fixed in no time at all..... but boy will they have a surprise in store for them in the morning as it is 10:49pm EST.... in Canada and I doubt anyone will be up atm to fix it... but in the meantime all u habbos are getting an eyeful of lets just say human "nature".

By Colleen
December 26, 2005
10:51 EST

GoldenMerc
27-12-2005, 01:19 PM
nice 7/10 becasue bad spelling,bad punchuation ect

January
27-12-2005, 05:09 PM
Umm.. That was.. Intresting

Colleen
28-12-2005, 01:04 AM

lmao my spelling and punctuation is fine... i went through more than one sentance without making a mistake unlike some people.... ;) hehe n i can spell the words because and punctuation right :P lmao jk but its true.... ne wayyy it actually happened ahaha

lukejames
28-12-2005, 01:08 AM
10/10 for the perno description :P lol

Anflex
28-12-2005, 01:31 PM

Rofl. Learn to spell yourself.

Luayminator
30-12-2005, 07:12 AM
Lol seems to newpaperish but okay =) 5/10

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!