PDA

View Full Version : A Complete Failure

Desjardens
27-12-2005, 03:32 PM
As We Bid A Final Good Bye To The Hobbas Of Habbo Hotel, The Office Staff At Habbo UK Decided To Make.... ' The Hobba Party ' For Hobbas and Ex-Hobbas Only. And I Have Checked For The Past Few Days, And Most Of The Time... There is one or two people in there for a few minutes, but other than that it is EMPTY! I Think It Did Completely Fail.

Input?

Moved by Cypher- ~ Please post in the correct forum.

Col
27-12-2005, 03:35 PM
It was, lots of the hobbas completely lost interest in Habbo Hotel and didn't bother to participate in the events I don't think.

Desjardens
27-12-2005, 03:37 PM
Why would Sulake decide to get rid of the Hobbas? they are a large part of the hotels 'economy'

blackmaggot
27-12-2005, 03:42 PM
I think it's been neglected to mention that a lot of Hobbas were really busy over Christmas and had plans outside of Habbo.

It doesn't mean the events planned failed, it just means not everyone was able to attend.

I for one am very happy that Habbo wanted to do something to honour the Hobbas and show their appreciation.

Also, something a lot of people don't realise - a lot of Hobbas only came on to answer calls and do their duties... When we became unable to take calls, lots of Hobbas spent time patrolling the Public & Guest rooms.

Just because you don;t notice them around doesn't mean they lost interest.

You also have to realise that over the past few months, with there still being quite a few younger Hobbas on the team, some have went to university/college, started jobs and so on.

I honour the Hobbas, and I say well done to every one of them, they sure did do a cracking job and I for one will never forget the friends, no, family I've made through being a Hobba.

Desjardens
27-12-2005, 03:55 PM
I think it's been neglected to mention that a lot of Hobbas were really busy over Christmas and had plans outside of Habbo.

It doesn't mean the events planned failed, it just means not everyone was able to attend.

I for one am very happy that Habbo wanted to do something to honour the Hobbas and show their appreciation.

Also, something a lot of people don't realise - a lot of Hobbas only came on to answer calls and do their duties... When we became unable to take calls, lots of Hobbas spent time patrolling the Public & Guest rooms.

Just because you don;t notice them around doesn't mean they lost interest.

You also have to realise that over the past few months, with there still being quite a few younger Hobbas on the team, some have went to university/college, started jobs and so on.

I honour the Hobbas, and I say well done to every one of them, they sure did do a cracking job and I for one will never forget the friends, no, family I've made through being a Hobba.

Your forgeting, there are some people who still were on habbo, before, during, and after the Holidays. So personally I stick with my philosophy

Article.
27-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Hun, your threads are interesting, but they aren't news ;/, They should be in Anything to do with Habbo.

Desjardens
27-12-2005, 04:02 PM
Hun, your threads are interesting, but they aren't news ;/, They should be in Anything to do with Habbo.

Sorry About That... Ill Change It Up...

Ree
27-12-2005, 04:03 PM
Sorry About That... Ill Change It Up...

Can You Stop Raping The Shift Key Like This Too Please?

Article.
27-12-2005, 04:04 PM
No worries, However i dont think it was failure, Hobba's are 18+ apart from the ones on all day :rolleyes: They have families probably, and jobs, they can't spent all their time on Habbo because they have a month of events

Desjardens
27-12-2005, 04:05 PM
Can You Stop Raping The Shift Key Like This Too Please?

It is a habbit i have

Ree
27-12-2005, 04:06 PM
It is a habbit i have

Lol i used to do it a lot too :P

blackmaggot
27-12-2005, 04:27 PM
Your forgeting, there are some people who still were on habbo, before, during, and after the Holidays. So personally I stick with my philosophy

I'm not sure how that was meant to counter-act my post???

Just because some people choose to be on, doesn't mean Hobbas HAVE to :P

jamesm123
27-12-2005, 04:29 PM
Let's thank our lucky stars that Hobba's are not too addicted to Habbo, eh?

Dont forget that this job is volunteery. Also alot of Hobba's have familys and like to spend there christmas time with families.

Desjardens
27-12-2005, 04:32 PM
Let's thank our lucky stars that Hobba's are not too addicted to Habbo, eh?

Dont forget that this job is volunteery. Also alot of Hobba's have familys and like to spend there christmas time with families.

Excellent point!

.:.:jjm261:.:.
27-12-2005, 07:17 PM
A lot of you are forgetting about mods what about them dont they do the same job as hobba's but get payed ?? How comes they can still answer calls and hobbas cant Eh

blackmaggot
27-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Moderators are paid Hotel staff and have more rights/tools than Hobbas.

They're also bound by different contract to what Hobbas were.

There is a lower risk of a moderator becoming compromised, and we all know many Hobbas could never keep their mouths shut about privileged information they weren't supposed to be giving out...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!