PDA

View Full Version : Decent Games For DS?

Youheard
27-12-2005, 07:01 PM
Back up your choice with reasons, I need a new game...

ssricky
27-12-2005, 07:02 PM
non cuz ds is the worst system ever :P

Youheard
27-12-2005, 07:04 PM
non cuz ds is the worst system ever :P

Not very helpful was it?

ssricky
27-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Not very helpful was it?it waas helpful its a sign to sell ur ds and buy a psp something wrth your money :P

Youheard
27-12-2005, 08:42 PM
it waas helpful its a sign to sell ur ds and buy a psp something wrth your money :P

I dont want a psp, if I wanted a psp I would of bought one :s

ozzie-ing
27-12-2005, 08:49 PM
i had a psp imported for japan it was **** and i sold it

Alexisonfire
27-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Mario Kart DS

A mix of all Mario games, old and new as well as some brand new tracks and features, create your own logo, and even battle the computer, whilst also doing challenging missions. This is topped off by superb online features.

Super Mario 64 DS

Super Mario 64, on the DS, but with added stars, and a map on the bottom screen, as well as uber fun mini games to keep you occupied.

Nintendogs

Three versions, and loads of dogs. Ever wanted your own puppy but not allowed? Now is your chance! Name your puppy, feed it, walk it, enter it in competitions, and have some fun whilst earning virtual money on the way.

Wario Ware: Touched!

Ever wondered why the DS has a touch screen? This game answers it, and takes full use of it. Embark in small 10 second games as different characters, each with a different theme. Some mini-games even require blowing or speaking into the microphone! It also has tonnes of unlockable toys, such as a mini piano, a machine that tests your lung capacity, and a parrot, which repeats what you say.

Enjoy ;]

Charles
27-12-2005, 08:56 PM
What Alexisonfire said. Word for word.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!