PDA

View Full Version : .Laura is no more :(

R.I.P-.LAURA
28-12-2005, 12:26 PM
I am saddened to inform the Habbo public, that our beloved .Laura is sadly no more. She was having problems with her heart irl and was scheduled for a very dangerous procedure that is commonly known as a Heart Transplant. Although it was going well for the most part, she lost lots of blood from internal bleeding, and sadly flatlined. I am sending my greatest sympathies to her family, and friends, and which that she be remembered as a saint of Habbo! But she has truely gone to heaven, as she had a good heart. R.I.P Laura, and farewell!:eusa_pray

EDIT By: Steven. (Forum MOD): Thread Locked, This is not news or a rumour.

Article.
28-12-2005, 12:26 PM
Hmmm, she may rest in peace.

[If this is true.]

Josh_
28-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Who is this ?

Pamela
28-12-2005, 12:29 PM
I am saddened to inform the Habbo public, that our beloved .Laura is sadly no more. She was having problems with her heart irl and was scheduled for a very dangerous procedure that is commonly known as a Heart Transplant. Although it was going well for the most part, she lost lots of blood from internal bleeding, and sadly flatlined. I am sending my greatest sympathies to her family, and friends, and which that she be remembered as a saint of Habbo! But she has truely gone to heaven, as she had a good heart. R.I.P Laura, and farewell!:eusa_pray
she was online yesterday are you sure she hasn't just left habbo? ;S

R.I.P-.LAURA
28-12-2005, 12:32 PM
Yes She was on Habbo but yesterday, I only wish I had said my final goodbye. She went into Hospital at 6AM this morning, As the operation was going to take some hours.

Josh_
28-12-2005, 12:32 PM
Who is this Laura ?

Catchetat
28-12-2005, 12:33 PM
whos .laura

and if this' true, rip

and who is r.i.p-.laura

ilovejordan
28-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Sorry but i doubt this is true.. who would have told u?

--ss--
28-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Who is this Laura ?

yea same thing i would like to know

laods of people are alking abiut it in think help.

R.I.P-.LAURA
28-12-2005, 12:36 PM
I prefer to conceal my identity, But I do, I did know .laura in real life, i Met her on Habbo and we would meet up sometimes.

ilovejordan
28-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Your probs laura herself :rolleyes:

--ss--
28-12-2005, 12:37 PM
I prefer to conceal my identity, But I do, I did know .laura in real life, i Met her on Habbo and we would meet up sometimes.

ok can i ask you a question who is she ??? other than .luara on habbo like what is she to do with habbo :s

Stab
28-12-2005, 12:38 PM
Who knows, Rest in peace .Laura
The analogy of this .Laura by R.I.P Laura is somewhat storyalised (don't know the word for told like a story)

Catchetat
er... whos .laura -.-

and btw ppl die every second so this is nothing in particular special

but rip .laura

SHEEPY
Oh well..

Chaz
if she was having a importaint operation, then why be on habbo the day before!?

Catchetat
28-12-2005, 12:39 PM
if she was having a importaint operation, then why be on habbo the day before!?

LOL nice point made !

--ss--
28-12-2005, 12:39 PM
I think shes a think help worker

ilovejordan
28-12-2005, 12:40 PM
roflmao yeah what chaz said she'd be at the hospital hours before and her family wouldn't tell anyone at least until the next day ;l

Chaz
28-12-2005, 12:41 PM
If i was gonna have a heart operation i wouldnt go on hobbo or runescape!?

i'd be having the time of my life

ilovejordan
28-12-2005, 12:42 PM
If it was a heart transplant she woulda been in hospital days before cos of her breathin difficulties and this would be over the papers.

--ss--
28-12-2005, 12:42 PM
If i was gonna have a heart operation i wouldnt go on hobbo or runescape!?

i'd be having the time of my life

yea its more likely to be your last day , or her life could ahve been her computer and thats why she went on the comp before the operation.

Chaz
28-12-2005, 12:44 PM
yea its more likely to be your last day , or her life could ahve been her computer and thats why she went on the comp before the operation.

yer but come on, who really thinks more of there computer than there life?

my deepest sympathy if she did die but still!

R.I.P-.LAURA
28-12-2005, 12:44 PM
That's the sort of person she was, Always giving, she spended her last moments on habbo Helping in TH. True Saint!

SHEEPY
28-12-2005, 12:45 PM
ahaha, oh deary me.

Chaz
28-12-2005, 12:46 PM
That's the sort of person she was, Always giving, she spended her last moments on habbo Helping in TH. True Saint!
bit selfish towards her family, there we're proberbly worried sick and all she did was spend here dying moments on habbo with people she hardly knows?
sorry this sounds fake.

juicy--babe15
you know. Some of you people can be so ******* cruel.. shes died. I'm her friend. Do you know how fricking hard it is i thought i was being kind to tell you habbo people since i know she loved alot of you.

stop bloooody criticising her she was weak and ill do you think she'd be on a rollercoaster?!

just stop hatin' - shes dead show a tiny bit of respect.

EDIT By: Steven (Forum MOD): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

ilovejordan

roflmao yeah true saint helping pixels <3

SHEEPY
28-12-2005, 12:47 PM
just stop hatin' - shes dead show a tiny bit of respect.

Instead of mourning her death, why are you preaching on a messageboard?

Chaz
28-12-2005, 12:47 PM
roflmao yeah true saint helping pixels <3

yes, like i said before:

i'm sorry shes dead but afterall why go on habbo!?

R.I.P-.LAURA
28-12-2005, 12:48 PM
Cassie go to hell, you ****** >:(

EDIT by: Steven. (Forum MOD): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

Ree
28-12-2005, 12:48 PM
Sorry but i doubt this is true.. who would have told u?

yerp how would he of found out.

Chaz
28-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Cassie go to hell, you bas.**** >:(

now thats uncalled for, leave cassie out of this, why post someones death over the internet anyway?

all she was saying is why spend you last moments on habbo!?

Col
28-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Just because someone has something wrong with their heart doesen't mean that it's going to bein the papers. My granny had problems with her heart, she wasn't in the papers, my dad had problems also, he wasn't in the papers..

Just because someone has an illness doesen't necessarily mean it will be in the papers.

However, I would like to take into consideration .Laura, death is such an extreme issue. However, nature must take it's course and we can't say if it's the truth or not the truth, because no one knows Laura as well as her true friends and family. So we should all think before we speak.

ilovejordan
28-12-2005, 12:52 PM
Kk i'll do that for you as a personal request. I dont care what you think but seriously i can tell this is fake. Your hating on me cos your obv. this laura and people aren't believing you so your getting angry.

EDIT by: Steven. (Forum MOD): Quote Removed - Contained Swearing.

Dupion
28-12-2005, 12:53 PM
and that was needed why..?

EDIT by: Steven. (Forum MOD): Quote Removed - Contained Swearing.

juicy--babe15
28-12-2005, 12:53 PM
R.I.P-.Laura, i appreciate you are trying to help..
but she is dead i dont think this is the least bit funny
maybe you werent trying to be funny by saying that about 'TH' or whatever
but she was weak, ill.. and people, she didnt know she was going to die?
she wasnt given so long to live, it wasnt cancer. So no. I don't see what going "living her lifee" would do.

juicy--babe15
28-12-2005, 12:54 PM
Thankyou Kaiora, youre really helping x

Lifehurtz
28-12-2005, 12:56 PM
as she had a good heart.

Was that sick joke intended?

ilovejordan

"/ on your other thread you said you wanted no msgs etc then WHY THE HELL POST IT ON A FORUM.

Chaz

you just proved you own both accounts (rip-.laura & juicy babe) you answerd your own post but on the outher user:p

kinda blew it there did'nt ya!

--ss--
28-12-2005, 12:57 PM
you just proved you own both accounts (rip-.laura & juicy babe) you answerd your own post but on the outher user:p

rofl +rep :P

ilovejordan

Roflmao

Col
Chaz, I really wouldn't start it, making false accusations, You for one don't know if they are the same people.

--ss--
28-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Chaz, I really wouldn't start it, making false accusations, You for one don't know if they are the same people.

Can you check for us by doing an ip check pls :D

juicy--babe15
28-12-2005, 01:00 PM
ok this is really pathetic..
check the ip's Kaiora if you wish

Chaz

i'm not 'starting'

as i have said many a time before if she really HAS died my deepest sympathy goes out to her, buy why post it on an internet fourm?

dj-buddy
I Dont Think Its True Anyway One Less Habbo Stop The Lag

R.I.P-.LAURA
I am not Juicys-babe87 or whoever that is. And i am "posting it on a damn forum" to let the Habbo public mourn.

Emo,
28-12-2005, 01:02 PM
I Dont Think Its True Anyway One Less Habbo Stop The Lag

hahahah lols, cruel if she really did die.. but funny if she didnt. :l

Rebuild
28-12-2005, 01:02 PM
I am not Juicys-babe87 or whoever that is. And i am "posting it on a damn forum" to let the Habbo public mourn.

Well all you've actually done is risin questions about whether or not it's true and brought yet another arguement to Habbox Forums.

Should've know that would happen when posting here. ;)

Chaz
28-12-2005, 01:03 PM

not everyone wants to moaurn the death of someone they dnt know!

sorry if i'm offending you:rolleyes:

נαмιє ƒєℓℓσω≤
28-12-2005, 01:04 PM
Meet up with someone you met on habbo. :o Your a lunatic n00b arent you she could have been a 56 year old peadophile :rolleyes::P

R.I.P-.LAURA
28-12-2005, 01:06 PM
But she wasn't she was a caring, loving young girl, whose life shall be missed dearly.

dj-buddy
28-12-2005, 01:07 PM
I Bet You Killed Her You Pedooooooooooo.

Joe.

Tut Tut, naughty!

still, R.I.P

who was she?

juicy--babe15
all I can say...
is some of you are really ****** up.

Edited by Eckuii (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the word Filter.

Chaz
28-12-2005, 01:09 PM
all I can say...
is some of you are really fu..cked up.

look, theres no need to swear, is it because none of us are beliveing you?
well, thats because you dnt see many obituairys on a habbo fourm :) sorry

Rebuild
28-12-2005, 01:09 PM
But she wasn't she was a caring, loving young girl, whose life shall be missed dearly.

Didn't Juicy--babe say she harrassed help desks in the other thread?

SupaIGA
28-12-2005, 01:10 PM

Why do you praise her so much? It is getting to the point were it sounds really cheesy!

If she has died r.i.p but we don't say that about every other millions of people that will die today. You are brought into this world, and you are takent out. Everyone has to die. Saying how good she is just sounds like your her!

Also, i've just heard my friends died- I know! First thing I shall do put it on a Habbo Fansite forum! ( NO! )

dj-buddy
28-12-2005, 01:11 PM
Some Ppl In Think Help Are Saying She Died Coz She Was A Fat *****

Edited by Eckuii (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the word filter.

נαмιє ƒєℓℓσω≤
28-12-2005, 01:14 PM
If she did die i doubt that her mates would go on a forum let alone talk on it :confused: well i wouldnt anyway either there crazy or just uncaring :rolleyes:

Rebuild
28-12-2005, 01:14 PM
Some Ppl In Think Help Are Saying She Died Coz She Was A Fat Bit*ch.

Well if you mean she was overweight and died of a heart failure because of her bad health I don't think it could happen at her age.. unless she was older than I'm thinking.

I don't know really, obviously I'm not an expert on it but that's what I think.

Eckuii
28-12-2005, 01:17 PM
.Laura used to be TH staff, I good friend of mine :(, I didnt think she was having a Heart Transplant I thought it was her Ribs :o :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!