PDA

View Full Version : Your Holiday - Ends January 28th

.Lynn
28-12-2005, 03:36 PM
Christmas day has gone and im sure we all had a great time. We all would have had a different christmas and a different holiday from others. Some may have went out, some may have stayed in, some may have went to church and others might not have. Was your holiday filled with christmas cheer, and joy? What were your favorite presents and your favourite moments, and what did you enjoy? Well if your holiday's were fun and packed with adventure, we would like to hear about them. So, what are you waiting for, get writing!

Prize: 1 dicemaster and 1 monolith kindly donated by Butcher11 and 1 Dicemaster kindly donated by Baving

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (including staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name:
Habbox Name:
My entry:-

This competition will run until 28th of January unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes Aquae and Lynn will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on January 28, 2006. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by Aquae to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Aquae and Lynn will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

competition canceled due to lack of entries. The prizes will go towards a different competition in the near future. Sorry for any inconvinience

Mattseh
29-12-2005, 08:25 PM
Habbo Name: Mattseh
Habbox Name: Mattseh
My Entry:
The word Christmas to me means a lot of different things. It means to me a time of giving and receiving, laughter, fun, holiday’s (off school, yeah), never being hungry (well pigging out actually) and family. This year like the rest there was just me and my mum as my dad had worked away ever since I was young.

Well it started off when I woke at 5am and so wanted to go downstairs and open my presents. I thought I better not just yet and somehow and I don’t know how but I nodded back off to sleep and woke again at 7:30 and this time I just couldn’t resist it. I had to wake my mum before I went downstairs. So I just had an urge and I ran and jumped on my mum and sure enough she got up. PSP, bike, pool table, chocolates, clothes, trainers and many more things were unravelled as I opened my presents. Dinner time came and by 2:00 we were stuffed. Then I was enjoying the fun of playing on my PSP when I heard a knock on the door. There I looked at a total stranger and I didn’t have a clue who it was. I started to look more closely and as I did I realised he had similar features to me. After a while I clicked it was my dad who I haven’t seen for 5 years as he has worked away. ‘Hello son’ he said and I jumped into his arms. My PSP was left untouched as were all my other presents as my new best Christmas present was my dad. My mum had knew that he was coming but had kept it from me. It was the best Christmas present ever.

H
31-12-2005, 03:06 PM
Habbo name: Muppet

Habbox name: xxHayley_Hxx

Entry:
Christmas just seems like every other day to me, except I get to see all my family at once with a party to go with it. I don't like roast dinner, so I never look forward to that. The presents don't get me excited enough anymore.

No particular good memories this christams, but the chirstmas I will always remember is the one when I choked. I ate too many sausages wrapped in bacon and the bacon fat got stuck in my throat. Put me off bacon for life. Luckly my dad is a fireman and knew how to get it out, by hitting my back real hard? and yes my whole family was around the table and saw most of it all. Embarrasing but lucky I guess.

It's nice to spend time with your family but also very boring. I got lots of hair products this chirstmas, also a lush ipod namo, so it's not all bad.

LewstherinII
02-01-2006, 12:39 AM
Habbox name: LewstherinII
Habbo Name: Locksly

The night was quiet and mysterious.
Two figures stood back to back in the strange landscape. They were short, round and fuzzy-looking. One was blue; the other, yellow.
And advancing on them were two tall, muscled men. They each wore baattle gear; helmets, armour, and gloves.
Suddenly one of the men punched out at the fuzzy blue one, a wreath of flame coming through his fingers.
It came towards the blue round creature at a ferocious speed...
Just as the blue creature took off!
It looked slightly comical; a blue round balloon expanding to fly over the top of the man. It looked friendly, not in the slightest irritated by being attacked.
What it did next was just mean.
Unfair. Havoc. Destruction.
The blue creature turned into a brick! Yes, a brick!
And landed full force on the enemy, knocking him backwards. The blue creature moved quickly, landing, and rapidly punching the man with superhuman speed.
The last thing the man saw was the blue creatue grabbing him like a martial artist, taking him high in the air, and dumping him on the ground, the force of which simply knocked the man through the air again, deep into the abyss on the other side of the landscape.
The yellow creature hadn't been idle either. As soon as the SECOND man attacked, it had simply walked, yes, WALKED, [I]under the man's attack!
Time stood still.
Then the creature slammed his whole body into the man, who went flying off the edge of the other side of the landscape...

"Ah come on, Fred," I told my younger brother. We had to prepare for our party - we were having guests over.
We were at my house in Sydney. Fred lives in Gosford, now. But every time he comes in for a visit, we always remember old times and play Super Smash Brothers. Even though it's been outdated, I still consider it to be the best of it's time, and now.

Christmas had been great! After finishing an IT degree in Uni, I had relaxed. Fred and I had gone waterskiing, swimming, fishing, and rockclimbing! And now we were having a Christmas dinner with a few of my Uni friends, and a few of his too. For Christmas, I'd already recieved a motorbike from my parents, which I had yet to acquire a license for, and Fred had bought me a helmet.
Team work!

Feeling sorry that when I moved out, I got the old Nintendo system that kept us entertained when we were lads in highschool, I bought him a nintendo system from Ebay. And a few controllers AND a new Smash Bros game so he could keep his rep up!

I could tell this Christmas so far had been quite enjoyable...and the party to come was even better!

DieselShaq
05-01-2006, 08:06 AM
Habbo UK Name: Iamme66
Habbox Forum Name: Iamme66
Entry:
My Christmas present was actually a two-week trip to Japan since my parents couldn't think of anything else to buy me. We went there on the 21st and saw all the Christmas decorations. I have never been to Japan for Christmas before though I have been there for 21 times (not including this one) in other times, normally Summer. My first Christmas in Japan was fantastic. It was the best Christmas present I've ever received.

allykin
05-01-2006, 03:55 PM
habbo name-ally0124
habbox name-ally0124
Entry:
Christmas means fun time with family, time to spoil ehe also miss school :) And to have a great day with your family, to be happy open presents eat christmas dinner, perhaps go on holiday? But i didn't ;) I stayed at home as it was Christmas Eve i couldn't sleep, Soon later i eventually got to sleep and i woke up at 7:30am & i opened my brown eyes and screamed and woke everyone up and i ran downstairs, and waited for everyone to walk down with joy and happyness, and when they got downstairs we opened the beautiful wrapping paper wrip wrip wrip!
And i put all my wonderful presents next to me and i used my presents, i put the top i got and put on my boots. And put on my golden hoops with the necklace and watched all my family use there wonderful presents. And dinner was ready we got to the table and ate the magnificent meal.
Then the day after we went out for a meal.
And on the 27th i went town with a few mates.
Then on 28th we went cinema and throughout the christmas holidays, it was fun laughter joy happyness getting together with the family, excitement missing school xD and making sure everyone was happy :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!