PDA

View Full Version : The movie fight-club

ideabox
27-11-2004, 06:39 PM
Hey habbo's!
Have you ever seen the movie fight-club? Its brilliant! But the movie soon didnt make any sence. At the end he shot himself through the cheek but why did the other guy Die from it going through his head? Also how come his imagination could speak to other people and he was not even there?
If the answer is he was him aswell why couldnt you see both of him on cctv camera?
I couldnt help laughing when he was being beaten up by the person who was trying to get his money back. He coulodnt feel any pain so he started laughing! xD and then (sorry if it sounds sickening) Coghing up blood all other him.
Quite bizzar but funny in its ways.
The film=10/10

jamie5k
28-11-2004, 11:53 AM
Hey habbo's!
Have you ever seen the movie fight-club? Its brilliant! But the movie soon didnt make any sence. At the end he shot himself through the cheek but why did the other guy Die from it going through his head? Also how come his imagination could speak to other people and he was not even there?
If the answer is he was him aswell why couldnt you see both of him on cctv camera?
I couldnt help laughing when he was being beaten up by the person who was trying to get his money back. He coulodnt feel any pain so he started laughing! xD and then (sorry if it sounds sickening) Coghing up blood all other him.
Quite bizzar but funny in its ways.
The film=10/10

it was on last night but i was to busy watching mr.deeds lol u seen it?

Butcher11
24-12-2004, 05:54 PM
I saw it a while ago, and I din't get it at all. Still, not terrible.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!