PDA

View Full Version : Love Letter - Ends 15th January

Re101
28-12-2005, 09:27 PM
We all have had our habbo crushes. We may of even had a few partners in our pixel lives but have you got your perfect date in your head? Imagine you have no way of contacting them exept only by this one letter. You want to make it very clear to them that you like them and you want to try and let them know how much they mean to you. What i would like you to do is to write a letter to whoever your dream date would be and why you would like them to be your Valentine. Let them know how much you like them.

Please set your entry out like this.
Habbo name:
Habbox forum name:
Entry:

Prize: 2 HC Sofas kindly donated by an Anonymous member & 1 tubmaster kindly donated by Butcher11

This competition will run until 15th January unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes Aquae and Re101will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 15th january. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by Aquae to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Aquae and re101 will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum

Congratulations to:

Jakeh entry 4 who won 2 HC Sofas kindly donated by an Anonymous member & 1 tubmaster kindly donated by Butcher11

you shall be contacted soon :)

-xMaceyx-
28-12-2005, 09:34 PM
Dear Whocannotbenamed,
I dream about you day and night, longing for a kiss. We may be bestest of friends but I am willing to take this relationship to the next step.You make my days whole, you make the sun rise, you make flowers blossom and birds sing.Every moment without you is a moment wasted.This is a letter to show my feelings of love that I have for you.Only time can tell when we can meet again...

Lurve Macey
x x x x x x

Habbo Name -xMaceyx-
Forum Name -xMaceyx-

[Edited by Re101](Comp. Staff) - Habbox staff are not aloud to enter public competitions, next time please read the terms and conditions correctly.

love:babes
28-12-2005, 09:40 PM
Dear *****

I may Be A little annoying at times, as i admit myself,
Though i want to let you know, You mean everything to me.
Pixelated or not. I will love you whatever. You a fabulous guy babe,
Your buff, Hansom and have a cute voice. Though thats NOT why i
love you. Its You!, that i love. not your looks, YOU.
1) Your Personality, 2) Your love, and 3) The way your with me
Whenever i'm sad. So just to let you know. You can be as ugly as you
Like, No need for the buff looks, and the cute voice, and the Spikey
Hair, Its you that i need not your looks you. Love you lots.

All my love;
Love:babes.

Habbo(x) name: Love:babes
Hotel: www.habbohotel.co.uk

Jakeh
29-12-2005, 12:29 AM
Habbo Name: Lil-Ballah
Habbox Name: Jakeh
Entry:
Dear ksdcasrssie,
These are my last words in these last lines, words so strong but contained in such a simple letter and envelope. The way I feel about you cannot be explained in just such a letter, so take what I have to say and multiply it by a billion googles.

No matter how far you are, no matter how many rams, gigabytes, cords, even internet problems, you'll still be as close like pb & j to me. When I first started talking to you, I only thought of you as a cool, finally decent girl on habbo. You weren't like any of the others, you stood out. Then as time went on, your name was the first I would look for on messenger and the console. I would smile everytime we had a conversation because you always made me laugh, cheer up, just plain smile. It was then that I knew that I had something for you, and it only continued to grow. My love of a thousand fires for you has never doused, and I don't think ever will. I don't care what you look like, its what your personality that makes you beautiful. And guess what, you're the most beautiful girl I know.

I always wanted the most perfect, beautiful, sincere girl to be my valentine, but you're far greater than any of those. Yet, I think you're the closest one out there, even if you exceed the greatest beyond great. So ksdcasrssie, will you be my one and only valentine?

Yours that was, but now not my own,
Jake

-sFusion-
29-12-2005, 03:29 AM
My love,

We have been great friends for the longest time. I remember the first time I saw you; I found you to be a little strange. But over time I came to see your funny, caring side. And over time, my affection for you grew stronger and stronger. But sadly, you are with another habbo. It breaks my heart when I think of how you do not know of my love, of how you do not return my love. I feel so confused: how can I love someone I have never seen face to face? My emotions become of mix of ectasy yet anger, happiness yet gloom. And so I write to you that you may know with these three simple words as my anthem:

I love you,
Mandy

Edited by Re101 (Competition Staff) - When entering competitons please always post your habbo name.

Mattseh
30-12-2005, 10:43 AM
Habbo Name - Mattseh
Habbox Forum Name - Mattseh
Entry -

To My Dearest,
Words cannot explain how i feel for you. You make my heart melt like butter when you walk into the room. When i see your little pixelated face my heart skips a beat. When i hear a console message i'm looking at it quicker than you can say love just to check if it's you. Your smiley face must melt into mine because when i'm sad and your happy and i see your happy a huge smile appears on my face. Yes the roses they were off me to show how much i care and love for you. You don't know who i am although you might have a fair idea. Our little pixelated souls were made for each other. I'd give ALL my Habbo world to be with you. Your my shining star and your the one that makes my day. It was really easy to write this letter to you because i've just wrote all my emotions down and boy do i feel good about it. I need to see you and let you know who i am. So when you recieve a console message saying 'You Know Who' meet me in my room straight away.
Love from the person who's heart melt's when i think of you.

punk_rock_rachy
31-12-2005, 04:44 AM
Habbo name: punk_rock_rach
Habbo forum name: punk_rock_rach
Entry:

Dear My True Love and Oldest friend,

I like you so much and I know you like me. Everytime we try and take things further in our friendship something always gets between us. It's been annoying me for months now and I just want you to know that I want to make things work. This time I will NOT let anything get in the way!

You mean the world to me, you are the only guy that makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time. You are the drug that keeps me alive. You are the wind beneath my wings. I stay awake at night and watch you sleeping...wondering if you are dreaming of me...When I fall asleep in your arms I only dream of you.

I Love you dearly..please understand <3

Love Rach xxxxxxxx

q25
31-12-2005, 05:59 AM
To the one and only,
The words are not able to express what i feel, how i feel. We, being away from each other, are nothing but a piece of the puzzle. This puzzle must remain together, it only has two pieces, but it's not easy, but, we're always able to be together, no matter what. With this letter I don't expect you to understand how i feel, I don't expect you to understand my feelings, but, I expect you to believe in me, in us. Nothing else I've to say but that we'll be together every day. With love and waiting for us to be together, your special person, your angel with fethers.

May we always be together,
RolandoQ, forever.

-----------------------------Habbo name: RolandoQ
Habbox name: RolandoQ

limepucca
31-12-2005, 01:45 PM
Habbo name: LimePucca
Habbox name: pucca-yukka
My entry:
Dear MyHeartsDesire
You are the one who shines like the sun to me
You make me feel as though im floasting on a cloud
I will never stop dreaming and thinking about you
You are always in my mind, and you'll never leave!
I hope that one day we could become one instead of two
Are hearts will one day be joined!
Love you forever and always
Your love
LimePucca<3<3<3

t0tsy
02-01-2006, 05:33 AM
Habbo name: AngJum2002!
Habbox forum name: Flipside
Entry: To the one I've always loved

You've always been something special, I've known that from the start. You're the type of person whom would never break my heart, and never want to part.
I speak to you all the time, but you don't know that I wish that you were mine. I don't know if you'll ever realise how much you mean to me. We are best
friends, a buckle and a shoe.. and maybe will always be, but you my baby are everything to me.. I don't think you know how much I think about you, or how
much I really care.. and I liked it when we had our first dare. Everyone says we're perfect for each other.. but whenever I get close you don't let me in..
are you scared? are you unsure.. 'cause baby I've never been sure of anything this much in my life. I love you.

I'm crazy about you.. I just hope you feel the same way too :(

(I wrote this at 5:30 in the morning so don't blame me if it's rubbish..)

I DIDNT READ THE RULES SO I WONT WIN- IM SORRY BUT I WAS TIRED! THIS WAS FOR A GUY IN R/L NOT HABBO.....SO I DIDNT DO IT RIGHT SORRY.

funkything
02-01-2006, 05:44 AM
Habbx name: funkything
Habbo Name: funkything

Dear.....

That day I met you at school was one of the favourites of my life, u liked me, i liked u, things were great, we even used to kiss under the table might i add, then that thing happpned (nothing dodgy dont worry) and you changed, when i told my friends you liked me, you told your friends you didn't,, i was heartbroken...
Then 4 years later i still fancied you like crazy, one day i wrote you a letter and i did ask you out, i was so embarasssed but you rang me that day and asked me out, we went out the next week, i was over the moon....
Everything went fine until i went on holday for 2 weeks and you for 3, our relationship was strained and i hated it :'(
Eventually, i found out who you really were, and to this day im not surprised really... But... I moved on, and so did you, you had another Girlfriend by the end of the fortnight, in the year below you might i add...
Im happy now without you.. You said wed be friends i knew we wouldnt speak to eachother again.
This may not sound like a love letter but it is.. A letter to my lost love <3

Thanks, Charlotte

Myzas1
02-01-2006, 07:07 PM
Habbo Name: Resembled
Habbox Name: Myzas
Entry:
Dearest Name.
It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.
Name..., I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.
Name..., our love has been assaulted many times, and I am convinced that it is true because the longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you again. You are my enchanted Princess, and I am your devoted Prince. I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be. Until that moment arrives, I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss.

thechoo
04-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Habbo(x) Name: thechoo

Hannah,
My eyes light up when they set a stare on you,
You walk past, I breathe in, A phew,
I dream a dream, A dream of thee,
Is it possibly, You dream of me?
Love.
Love.
Love. Choo.

keister1-2-3
04-01-2006, 07:36 PM
habbo name: keiran.b

dear loved 1

i love you so much i wanted to say , why wont you come to stay ,
because if i had just one wish , i would re-arrange the alphabet , and put U & I together and add in a K, I, D, S by each other aswell and that spells love

from keiran.b

DieselShaq
05-01-2006, 08:12 AM
Dear Unknown,

I have known you for twelve years and you have been my lover for almost two years though I have secretly admired you for all twelve. I have always been dreaming about you and even daydreamed about you in class. I wish you could be with me all the time. It has been very nice knowing you for so long and I hope you could be my Valentine for this year.

Love Iamme66
xxx

Kirsti
05-01-2006, 11:25 AM
Habbo Name: Hun-love
Habbox Name: Kirsti

The One I love,

I never felt a love
Like this before
It's a love like no other
Something I have always hoped for

A love with friendship
Humour and heart
A bond so strong
It would never part

A love that makes you smile
From ear to ear
A love that is joyful
Without any fear

A love that is beautiful
From the inside out
A love with no tears,
Pain, or doubt

A love with soul
So tender and true
A love that I have found
Only in you...

I Love You Only If You Knew:eusa_wall

allykin
05-01-2006, 04:18 PM
Dear My Lover♥
Your my love, Your my Everything I love you as much as my heart could possibly, until it breaks and our love shatters in pieces and then we make up our hearts cannot murder our love because when were together nothing can stop our love. Theres only 3 words in my soul i have to say and thats...
♥I LOVE YOU♥

Josh_
08-01-2006, 09:41 AM
Habbo Name: Poetical
Habbox Name: Josh_

I can't stop thinking about you, wherever I go, I want you to be there with me. I could dream about you all night, and think about you all day long, could just kiss you, but there's never a right moment. Whenever I'm near you, I feel safe and warm - whenever your away, it's the hardest time ever. I love the way you smile, love your voice and the way you make me laugh, even love your bad habits; I love every sigle bit of you. I see visions of us together, in years to come.. You are perfect in my eyes, I would never change you. I've dropped so many hints, tryed to impress you so much because I love you. Now that I've let you know, will you be my Valentine? Words can not explain how I feel about you.

All my Love,
Always and Forever,

Josh xx

Sweet.x.Dreamer
08-01-2006, 09:44 AM
Habbo Name: Sweet.x.Dreamer
Habbox Name: .SweetxDreamer

Entry -

Dear TheOneITrulyLove
Don't play the violins for me:eusa_booh for my story is sad and glad.I just need to let you know how much it hurts when everyone says 'are you to going out?' and how much it hurts for me to just no.Somewhere between all our stupid little jokes, all our laughs, all the times we got confused and laughed it all away, I fell in love. Words can't describe the feeling that I have in my heart or the pain I went through when you left. My heart is shattered into a million pieces, but they all belong to you. I was always certain noone could steal my heart. But you came and sweeped my off my feet. You will always, have always, been my Prince Charming, I just don't know if I'm your Cinderella. I'm nto asking for forever, im just asking for a [c h a n c e]
I miss the twinkle in your eye; The way my heart flutters whene you walk by; I miss your smile, I miss mine to; I miss all the things we used to do; I miss you more and more each day. I tried to say I love you by the way.

I will always love you

kasi
10-01-2006, 12:13 AM
Habbo Name ; FrozenIllusion
Habbox Name ; kaye

dear [insert persons name here.]

i love the way you're you. i can talk to you about anything. you're so great and better than any other guy i know. i can't imagine what my life would be like right now if i didn't know you. i'm glad i did. words can't even come close to describe the way i feel about you right now. i don't care what anyone says about us, because it doesn't matter what other people say.

i hope you feel the same.

yours forever and always,
(_;`x kassie <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!