PDA

View Full Version : JANGO CITY HOSTING NEEDED

ED::
28-12-2005, 10:18 PM
ok jango needs a host coz we've got a domain name but no host:S pweezzzzzzzzzzz help us links or offers much apreciated:D

lMattz
28-12-2005, 10:20 PM
www.sygon-hosting.com

Check there new prices out! Great deals! NOT FREE.

Sony.Com
28-12-2005, 10:21 PM
I own a hosting company www.fixel-hosting.be and I can host you:)

Go to the site and if you need hosting order it on there or PM me on habbox:) We might be able to work something out for almost or compleatly free also:)

28-12-2005, 10:25 PM
I own a hosting company www.fixel-hosting.be and I can host you:)

Go to the site and if you need hosting order it on there or PM me on habbox:) We might be able to work something out for almost or compleatly free also:)
free????????? space? bandwith? and wen are you closing - if u r?

Stevenly
28-12-2005, 11:15 PM
Aj-Hosting.net

I can hsot you for Free enough space and bandwidth to hold you:)

29-12-2005, 10:42 AM
ok

1 gig space bandwith 10 ish ? anyway hurry coz im in a bit of a mad rush:s :d

Sygon
29-12-2005, 10:43 AM
ok

1 gig space bandwith 10 ish ? anyway hurry coz im in a bit of a mad rush:s :d

Ed dude, just use sygons packages cheap prices only ;)

ozzie-ing
29-12-2005, 10:45 AM
Ed dude, just use sygons packages cheap prices only ;)
how much and do u likemy av unfinished though

Sygon
29-12-2005, 10:47 AM
how much and do u likemy av unfinished though

Well how u paying, no i dont like ur av its gay lol

Luckyrare
29-12-2005, 11:05 AM
You dont even have hosting for the main site, how are you going to host Jango?

ozzie-ing
29-12-2005, 11:36 AM
well obviously he's gonnza pull outza his dedicated server and learn lingoin a week. He's a fúckíng ****** :)

- Dan
it is possible but very difficult to program it in actionscript im doing tht and you use electroserver

ive already made
offline point and click
online chess and os and xs and i think i have a way how to make offline pointand click online

holo-jonny
29-12-2005, 11:48 AM
by any chance does jango city have anything to do with star wars?

ozzie-ing
29-12-2005, 12:31 PM
by any chance does jango city have anything to do with star wars?
i no what your thinking and nothing whatsoever

first screenies also show in mine and eds avs
http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/791/sprites27hp.png (http://imageshack.us)
i will pay some1 to get the other people walking in the pic as we cant do it

nets
29-12-2005, 12:39 PM
it is possible but very difficult to program it in actionscript im doing tht and you use electroserver

ive already made
offline point and click
online chess and os and xs and i think i have a way how to make offline pointand click online
You wont be able to do, you really don't understand how difficult it is do you? Copying some premade scripts which are easy compared to making a avatar chat doesn't mean you can do it, probably the people who made the scripts you've pasted into your flash couldn't make it.

ozzie-ing
29-12-2005, 12:44 PM
You wont be able to do, you really don't understand how difficult it is do you? Copying some premade scripts which are easy compared to making a avatar chat doesn't mean you can do it, probably the people who made the scripts you've pasted into your flash couldn't make it.
i created the point and click and edited os and xs chat chess etc
nd as i said i think i no how

nets
29-12-2005, 12:45 PM
i created the point and click and edited os and xs chat chess etc
nd as i said i think i no how
I'm not trying to be mean but judging from the current website you have no coding knowledge.

ozzie-ing
29-12-2005, 12:47 PM
I'm not trying to be mean but judging from the current website you have no coding knowledge.
i have no knowledge of html and stuff but i have large knowledge of actionscript

nets
29-12-2005, 12:49 PM
i have no knowledge of html and stuff but i have large knowledge of actionscript
Paste me an action script which you wrote.

Luckyrare
29-12-2005, 12:57 PM
stop ();

Lmao, lets see your best ozzie.

sock
29-12-2005, 01:11 PM
www.lava-hosting.com They have okish Hosting 1 HC for month

nets
29-12-2005, 01:23 PM
All the site has is a layout, I'll make one now for "Nets City".

nets
29-12-2005, 01:38 PM
http://www.joshh.co.uk/examples/netscity/LAYOUT.jpg

Luckyrare
29-12-2005, 02:02 PM
http://www.joshh.co.uk/examples/netscity/LAYOUT.jpg

lmao, CAN I BE MOD PLS

Jamie.
29-12-2005, 02:29 PM
lmao, CAN I BE MOD PLS
lmao ya make meh laugh :p cud i be a mod i have exoerience ;)

ozzie-ing
29-12-2005, 06:56 PM
on (press) {
nextFrame();
}
''/

nets
29-12-2005, 07:13 PM
on (press) {
nextFrame();
}
''/
You pasted that from Flash, you had to go into Flash to get something as basic as that.

ozzie-ing
29-12-2005, 07:17 PM
You pasted that from Flash, you had to go into Flash to get something as basic as that.
your right i did so your point being i dont care what you think i know i can do it so get lost

nets
29-12-2005, 07:29 PM
your right i did so your point being
If you had enough coding knowledge to make an online game you wouldn't need to go into flash to get a basic piece of code. I could write you part of a basic online game here without going into flash:

Code on each square (action script):

on(press){
grid_select = "1";
loadvariablesnum("placeupdate.php, 0, "post");
play;
}

Connect to the database with PHP and update:

mysql_connect("localhost", "", "") or die ('Error');
mysql_select_db(""); //Connects to your database

$place = mysql_real_escape_string($grid_select); //Gets grid from flash and uses mysql real escape

$sql = "/*Update grid SQL*/" //Update where character is
mysql_query($sql);
mysql_close();
(Scuse the errors, I haven't checked it etc).

That's a basic start, you would use the action script on the grid placement and you would need to have a cookie with a user ID so you can tell who moved there. Also you would need scripts to make sure that no one was on that space etc. But that's a basic way you could do it, using PHP.

ozzie-ing
29-12-2005, 07:30 PM
If you had enough coding knowledge to make an online game you wouldn't need to go into flash to get a basic piece of code. I could write you part of a basic online game here without going into flash:

on(press){
grid_select = "1";
loadvariablesnum("placeupdate.php, 0, "post");
play;
}

mysql_connect("localhost", "", "") or die ('Error');
mysql_select_db(""); //Connects to your database

$place = mysql_real_escape_string($grid_select); //Gets grid from flash and uses mysql real escape

$sql = "/*Update grid SQL*/" //Update where character is
mysql_query($sql);
mysql_close();

(Scuse the errors, I haven't checked it etc).

Thats a basic start, you would use the action script on the grid placement and you would need to have a cookie with a user ID so you can tell who moved there. Also you would need scripts to make sure that no one was on that space etc. But thats a basic way you could do it, using PHP.
or i could use my point and click code so movings more like runescape thn habbo but im not showing u tht it took mew ages 2 work out

nets
29-12-2005, 07:35 PM
or i could use my point and click code so movings more like runescape thn habbo but im not showing u tht it took mew ages 2 work out
Yeah but you haven't got one, thats the only problem.

ozzie-ing
29-12-2005, 07:38 PM
Yeah but you haven't got one, thats the only problem.
yes but i have and another reason i cantr show you its included in loads of movie clips

nets
29-12-2005, 07:39 PM
yes but i have and another reason i cantr show you its included in loads of movie clips
What database does it use and what do you use to connect to the database?

ozzie-ing
29-12-2005, 07:45 PM
Right basically i make multiplayer games such as chess ant os and xs that connect to electroserver then along comes gabbo we take the **** etc then i think why not why not challenge ourselves then a few of us group together and start work and i realise how i can do it and take the place of the programmer. Then along comes you and some other people and start saying its gonna be rubbish. It may be but it may not be but can you please just SHUT UP. All of you think it will be rubbish keep your thoughts to yourself all we are looking for in this thread is hosting.

Camerons
29-12-2005, 10:55 PM
ok jango needs a host coz we've got a domain name but no host:S pweezzzzzzzzzzz help us links or offers much apreciated:D

What is 'Jango City'
?

Dan Williamson
29-12-2005, 11:51 PM

Yeah.

I wanna see it too :)

- Dan

Luckyrare
30-12-2005, 07:53 AM
Right basically i make multiplayer games such as chess ant os and xs that connect to electroserver then along comes gabbo we take the **** etc then i think why not why not challenge ourselves then a few of us group together and start work and i realise how i can do it and take the place of the programmer. Then along comes you and some other people and start saying its gonna be rubbish. It may be but it may not be but can you please just SHUT UP. All of you think it will be rubbish keep your thoughts to yourself all we are looking for in this thread is hosting.
Lmao Gabbo was a joke, it was taking the mick out of people like you who try make these "betaz tha abbo pls"

30-12-2005, 09:37 AM
whats the point of makin a row over it, if u dnt have any support or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism why bother posting coz at the end of the day is it gonna be u whos failing?

ozzie-ing
30-12-2005, 11:01 AM
whats the point of makin a row over it, if u dnt have any support or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism why bother posting coz at the end of the day is it gonna be u whos failing?
exactly if you have hosting carry on posting if you dont like jango tough bugger off somewhere else

timROGERS
30-12-2005, 11:58 AM
Gabbo was a joke lol. I can't beleive you think this will take off, Fusion City has a team of experienced people and they aren't even a quarter as good as habbo.

ozzie-ing
30-12-2005, 12:04 PM
exactly if you have hosting carry on posting if you dont like jango tough bugger off somewhere else
i dont care what you think read tht post think it wont take off well **** off then

madchild24
30-12-2005, 12:12 PM
u guys should really stop careparin them to habbo habbo has had years and millions of dollars

ozzie-ing
30-12-2005, 12:20 PM
u guys should really stop careparin them to habbo habbo has had years and millions of dollars
thankyou :)

madchild24
30-12-2005, 12:22 PM
what u guys use for graphic programs?

30-12-2005, 12:23 PM
emagic photoshop paint (for editing) and more

ozzie-ing
30-12-2005, 12:38 PM
madchild you can join us if u wnt

eggd2
30-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Gabbo was a joke lol. I can't beleive you think this will take off, Fusion City has a team of experienced people and they aren't even a quarter as good as habbo.
Well it is fun doing it and looking at the finished project! And so what if we dont get big in the business, at least we had fun!

ozzie-ing
30-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Well it is fun doing it and looking at the finished project! And so what if we dont get big in the business, at least we had fun!
*nods*

madchild24
30-12-2005, 01:05 PM
hmm ill join if u guys have anything to show of progress.

30-12-2005, 01:06 PM
eh?????????????

madchild24
30-12-2005, 01:08 PM
ye ozzie im in..
lol so what u need help with?

ozzie-ing
30-12-2005, 01:10 PM
ye ozzie im in..
lol so what u need help with?
yeh we will show u some of r furni

madchild24
30-12-2005, 01:12 PM
kk so what can i do?

Graphics
30-12-2005, 07:07 PM
madchild you can join us if u wnt

Just in a forum post you can demonstarte how unprofessional this project is and il be impressed if you can code a avatar chat where 1 person can connect to it. Hw do you have any knowledge of what madchild can do he may not even be able to right a line of code :S

ozzie-ing
30-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Just in a forum post you can demonstarte how unprofessional this project is and il be impressed if you can code a avatar chat where 1 person can connect to it. Hw do you have any knowledge of what madchild can do he may not even be able to right a line of code :S
actually he had to pass so trials first demonstrating what me cn do by msning me things hes done

CLOSE THREAD SYGON HOSTED US

JoeComins
30-12-2005, 07:44 PM
Sygon-Hosting.com is now the hosting service of Jango City, http://JangoCity.Sygon-Hosting.com

Thanks for your custom

Blader_Boy
03-01-2006, 12:37 AM
Those avatars belong to me and where created by me I strongly advise you not to host for this person, If you do and those avatars are used on the site it becomes your problem. I personally will make this a BIG problem for you.

zainx
03-01-2006, 02:45 AM
I will also vouch for blader_boy, even tho I have no proof of him doing them I do know he is an amazing pixel artist. and if he said theres his and didnt sell them to you, I wouldnt use them

Coding4Newbs
03-01-2006, 07:04 AM
How do we know ur not lying?

Rob
03-01-2006, 10:06 AM
But, you haven't copyrighted them. You can't sue them or anything, or take them to court. Actually they could take you to court as that could be recognised as a threat. And, I believe Ozzie-ing made them as he can do things like that in flash.

ozzie-ing
03-01-2006, 11:13 AM
But, you haven't copyrighted them. You can't sue them or anything, or take them to court. Actually they could take you to court as that could be recognised as a threat. And, I believe Ozzie-ing made them as he can do things like that in flash.
I didnt make them i bought em £12 im willing to give you this persons email if you pm me because you could sue him selling images that arent yours for profit is ilegal.
his names sam ring any bells ?

JoeComins
03-01-2006, 01:25 PM
Copyright is automatic in the UK.

Read the Copyright laws for the UK

And Bladder-Boy, dont try and threaten me. I have nothing t d with the site. I ust host it

Sam
03-01-2006, 01:38 PM
I didnt make them i bought em £12 im willing to give you this persons email if you pm me because you could sue him selling images that arent yours for profit is ilegal.
his names sam ring any bells ?

If your referring to me then bobba off you sad lil child... Your just trying to cover yourself up because the images are terrible and you are trying to get someone else itn trouble ''/ + i dont have £12 although i would like £12 .... Sue me? For what!?!?!!? You have no proof and for a bobbaing start i dont have paypal! So how would i get the £12 eh?

- Sam

nets
03-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Ozzie why is that in your signature when Nelly knows more about coding than yourself?

Sam
03-01-2006, 01:41 PM
True True....

- Sam

Blader_Boy
03-01-2006, 05:20 PM
These Images are mine its that simple I suggest you remove them and stop using them for this project. The only person these images were ever sent to was the owner of or someone working with 'samster town' I can easily prove these are mine and were made a long time ago.

That was no threat I was just reminding him of his responsibilities.

the wombats
03-01-2006, 05:22 PM
i no what your thinking and nothing whatsoever

first screenies also show in mine and eds avs
http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/791/sprites27hp.png (http://imageshack.us)
i will pay some1 to get the other people walking in the pic as we cant do it
Looks like you just edited a Habbo :rolleyes:

Blader_Boy
03-01-2006, 05:28 PM
Put that image next to a habbo. It looks nothing like it believe me I made it from scratch. I did not however make the walking ones so they are altering my image also.

A little something you guys might want to read.

What is Copyright?
Before you go any further you need to know that there is no official register for copyright. It is an unregistered right (unlike patents, registered designs or trade marks). So, there is no official action to take, (no application to make, forms to fill in or fees to pay). Copyright comes into effect immediately, as soon as something that can be protected is created and "fixed" in some way, eg on paper, on film, via sound recording, as an electronic record on the internet, etc.

It is a good idea for you to mark your copyright work with the copyright symbol © followed by your name and the date, to warn others against copying it, but it is not legally necessary in the UK.

the wombats
03-01-2006, 05:30 PM
He needs to get it copyrighted first so it is legaly Jango's

sock
03-01-2006, 05:31 PM
How can Jango city run with no host ;S Never mind even have a site..

Blader_Boy
03-01-2006, 05:32 PM
He needs to get it copyrighted first so it is legaly Jango's

Did you not just read what is written above your post? They are mine.

ozzie-ing
03-01-2006, 05:41 PM
If your referring to me then bobba off you sad lil child... Your just trying to cover yourself up because the images are terrible and you are trying to get someone else itn trouble ''/ + i dont have £12 although i would like £12 .... Sue me? For what!?!?!!? You have no proof and for a bobbaing start i dont have paypal! So how would i get the £12 eh?

- Sam
im not refering 2 u allthough you are also on my msn

ozzie-ing
03-01-2006, 05:59 PM
DOUBLE POST SORRY

These Images are mine its that simple I suggest you remove them and stop using them for this project. The only person these images were ever sent to was the owner of or someone working with 'samster town' I can easily prove these are mine and were made a long time ago.

That was no threat I was just reminding him of his responsibilities.
Thats who i bought them from i will happily remove them if you get him to give me a refund
(he didnt claim he made them he claimed he bought them)
I no it was no threat but can u see why im a bit ****ed off cause i spent £12 on those

Blader_Boy
03-01-2006, 06:09 PM
I am sorry about your money but thats not my problem. You are breaking the law now this minute by using them, and you will stop using them. If you want your money back you must take it up with the person you gave it to.

madchild24
03-01-2006, 06:13 PM
uh blader boy they aint copyrited so he aint breaking the law

ozzie-ing
03-01-2006, 06:16 PM
I am sorry about your money but thats not my problem. You are breaking the law now this minute by using them, and you will stop using them. If you want your money back you must take it up with the person you gave it to.
fine i will but he keeps saying i didnt rip them i bought them so can you help me over msn if i give you mine and his?
(sam the person who was making samsterteenz)

Blader_Boy
03-01-2006, 06:17 PM
uh blader boy they aint copyrited so he aint breaking the law

READ

What is Copyright?
Before you go any further you need to know that there is no official register for copyright. It is an unregistered right (unlike patents, registered designs or trade marks). So, there is no official action to take, (no application to make, forms to fill in or fees to pay). Copyright comes into effect immediately, as soon as something that can be protected is created and "fixed" in some way, eg on paper, on film, via sound recording, as an electronic record on the internet, etc.

It is a good idea for you to mark your copyright work with the copyright symbol © followed by your name and the date, to warn others against copying it, but it is not legally necessary in the UK.

Blader_Boy
03-01-2006, 06:17 PM
fine i will but he keeps saying i didnt rip them i bought them so can you help me over msn if i give you mine and his?
(sam the person who was making samsterteenz)

Whats his name on this forum I'll message him I don't like giving out my msn.

ozzie-ing
03-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Whats his name on this forum I'll message him I don't like giving out my msn.
ummm i met him on jabba forums i dunno if hes registered on here
IMAGE REMOVED
proof i bought and r u on jabba forums?
and i couldnt care less if they rnt copyrighted as far as im concerned there his images and whoever he gives permission 2 use them

Baving (Super Moderator),
Image removed at authors request.

the wombats
03-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Quote Removed
I think he is called Samz on here, aka TeaTree aka Climbing

ozzie-ing
03-01-2006, 06:29 PM
I think he is called Samz on here, aka TeaTree aka Climbing
ty:eusa_clap

madchild24
03-01-2006, 06:34 PM
uh dude there is a official copyrite and non officail well in canada atleast :s

Blader_Boy
03-01-2006, 06:41 PM
do I live in Canada? No I live in the United Kingdom and our copyright laws are different. The paragraph I quoted is an offical explanation of our laws.

Climbing
03-01-2006, 06:46 PM
I purchased these off you over 6 months ago as well as tons of things from different people-Before you continue to talk to me I suggest you addapt a different attitude

Climbing
03-01-2006, 06:54 PM
Quote Removed
I also suggest you remove my email address before I show you the privacy act law and also report you to habbox

Blader_Boy
03-01-2006, 07:31 PM
These images remaim mine and were never sold. I do not give my permision for them to be used in this project.

The jango city staff have been very cooperative and after my best efforts to get them their money back 'Climbing' still refuses.

ozzie-ing
03-01-2006, 07:40 PM
These images remaim mine and were never sold. I do not give my permision for them to be used in this project.

The jango city staff have been very cooperative and after my best efforts to get them their money back 'Climbing' still refuses.
yes fine ive asked baving to remove email
now climbing give me a refund as these images turn out to not be your property

taking and selling for profits highly illegal

Climbing
04-01-2006, 04:10 PM
yes fine ive asked baving to remove email
now climbing give me a refund as these images turn out to not be your property

taking and selling for profits highly illegal

What?:s

ozzie-ing
04-01-2006, 05:14 PM
What?:s
did u give refund?

Climbing
04-01-2006, 05:54 PM
All sorted Mod please close

CRYPTlK
06-01-2006, 11:10 AM
I suggest you do not use these images.
Correction - I deem it stupid to do so, anyone who stands up to this fact; will be hácked back down to size.
Blader_Boy owns them and has shown all of you non-British citizens our laws.
Anyone who has a problem with this, please let me know.

www.feli-city.co.uk Like no other™

Dudeitsme
06-01-2006, 11:15 AM
Whats the point of bumping threads, i despise it

Throne Sofa
06-01-2006, 07:15 PM
Your idea is tottaly rubbish. The other day you wanted some cheepy stuff. Jango City, NO WAY!

Anyway as for hosting i would go for something professional

hostrocket.com

Sam
06-01-2006, 07:48 PM
Or my hosting that is www.radicalhosting.co.uk. The main site is currently down for maintenance but i can set you up with hosting ;P For a price of course :)

pronoob
07-01-2006, 12:44 AM
if you still need hosting i can offer unlimited everything; space, bandwidth mysql etc... just PM me

Infrontation
07-01-2006, 12:47 AM
I suggest you do not use these images.
Correction - I deem it stupid to do so, anyone who stands up to this fact; will be hácked back down to size.
Blader_Boy owns them and has shown all of you non-British citizens our laws.
Anyone who has a problem with this, please let me know.

www.feli-city.co.uk Like no other™
Why advertise when your site is down "/ Also I can't remember laws about stealing someone elses images.. I'm sure there is some but I'm sure the punishment isn't severe when they aren't copyrighted etc

nets
07-01-2006, 01:08 AM
will be hácked back down to size.
Learn how to use grammar correctly, then people might take you serious.
Also you've accidentally uploaded the .db file which stores thumbnails. Idiot.
http://www.feli-city.co.uk/images/Thumbs.db

Ekalb
07-01-2006, 01:10 AM
Why advertise when your site is down "/ Also I can't remember laws about stealing someone elses images.. I'm sure there is some but I'm sure the punishment isn't severe when they aren't copyrighted etc
They are copyrighted
In Australia and in Uk (Not sure about other countries) copyright is automatic
as soon as something is made it is copyrighted to the maker. THere is no official registration or anything its compeltely automatic
Eg.
When a poem is written it is automatically a copyright of the composer

3lementGFX
07-01-2006, 02:01 AM
This is one thing i will never forget xD someone getting a nervous breakdown, hundreds of people confused and laughing... and a guy who came out from no where (i never seen him) and yells at someone else to give him his pics back.. Hilarious me thinks...

ozzie-ing
07-01-2006, 10:14 AM
dont worry ive returned them and recived a half refund

Blader_Boy
07-01-2006, 10:15 PM
This is one thing i will never forget xD someone getting a nervous breakdown, hundreds of people confused and laughing... and a guy who came out from no where (i never seen him) and yells at someone else to give him his pics back.. Hilarious me thinks...

How would you like it if someone stole images from you that you have spent alot of time on and sold them? Its called breaking the law I hope it happens to you.

3lementGFX
07-01-2006, 10:54 PM
How would you like it if someone stole images from you that you have spent alot of time on and sold them? Its called breaking the law I hope it happens to you.

Heh, pretty funny there buddy ^^ I really dont care if they use my images, cause i can make more of the same things as that. Oh yeah and i was being honest. That was a funny situation where you poped out from nowhere (I never seen you before) and started yelling at the guy and saying he stole/took them from you... You act like this project might go far. Cmon man... Even if he used your stuff, you shouldnt be tripping like that. Even if he used your images on his project, how do you think he will get more?
He cant just have one picture of someone and be finished with the game. Oh any another thing if your name isnt on your work, then try to put anti rip on it. Oh, and about your quote, yeah people have stole some of my work sometimes but i dont really trip over it cause i can make a fool of them anyday but i choose not to.

Blader_Boy
07-01-2006, 11:57 PM
- first of all these were stolen and SOLD to these people
- how do you yell on a forum?
- tripping? :eusa_eh:

I won't be posting in this thread again as I only come on the forums to reply to my pms.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!