PDA

View Full Version : Exams

deltateamaplha
29-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Ok I am freaking I have mock Exams after the holidays and I was off the last week I have my exam timetable but there is like 5 different rooms and I don't know what ones to go to. This is adden to my stress!. I have studyed a bit but I just can't concentrate I am so nervous. I still have to do the prepration for the art exam and the art exam is over 5 hours long. I can't handle this I fell like I want to drop out school :( owww I am so stressed is anyone eles stressing over there exams? or are you calm about theses exams!:(.

Edit by Baving (Super Moderator) - Moved from 'Discuss Anything' - Please post in the correct section.

Rawr
29-12-2005, 12:48 PM
I've had my mock exams i had them ages ago. I feel really sorry for you as you have to revise over x-mas i reccomened you go for a walk to get rid of stress.

Carlsta
29-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Try wackiing someone or something really hard :)

Alexisonfire
29-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Ok I am freaking I have mock Exams after the holidays and I was off the last week I have my exam timetable but there is like 5 different rooms and I don't know what ones to go to. This is adden to my stress!. I have studyed a bit but I just can't concentrate I am so nervous. I still have to do the prepration for the art exam and the art exam is over 5 hours long. I can't handle this I fell like I want to drop out school :( owww I am so stressed is anyone eles stressing over there exams? or are you calm about theses exams!:(.

http://www.orlyowl.com/owlmedley.gif

Herman
29-12-2005, 01:00 PM
Well, that's school I guess. You have to coop with these things. :)

deltateamaplha
29-12-2005, 02:12 PM
*Pulls hair out* grrrrr :(

Kasabian
29-12-2005, 02:15 PM
Bang your head on the wall ;D

Baving
29-12-2005, 02:29 PM
Try looking on the internet for some good revision tips etc.

Try
www.bbc.co.uk/revision

They have some good stuff.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!