PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Rating alterations...

Kardan
28-11-2004, 10:32 AM
When rating alterations or pictures...
1. Give a honest opinion (even on a poll where others can view your vote) Cause how would you like it if someone gave you 10/10 for a rubbish alt then a pixel artist says 3/10.
2. Once you post your rating say how they could improve it; there's nearly always someway you can improve something.
3. If you say how to improve it for example: add more shading...
Say where? For all you know they might think they need a shadow on it!
4. If someone gets low marks encourage them to make more alts or even volenteer to do one with them. This boosts there confidance
5. Remember some members that are posting alts are new to this, so don't go THAT IS RUBBISH! Again tell them how to improve and how to do that.
6. If an alt or picture is stolen don't pounce on them going YOU STOLE IT! Just say (your rating) but i'm afraid you stole it from.......
BUT: If they got it from another place of that forum ask the person who orginally done it and see if they gave permision for him/her to use it. Never make conclusions...

You may add rules to this...

Anderman
28-11-2004, 10:54 AM
You really whant to be a modrator dont you

Kardan
28-11-2004, 10:55 AM
Do I? No............
I'm just posting this so people don't do:
RUBBISH! 1/10
OR... THAT WAS REALLY BRILL 10/10 when it is rubbish then
STOLEN! STOLEN!
Just it annoys me.

Icerz
28-11-2004, 10:57 AM
Yea, good rules and I agreed. I get so fed up just seeing people say YOU STEAL IT FROM ... and in caps which is kinda rude. Some even spam just rating it and not giving any comments just to earn post.

As encouragement you can also add rep points to the user by pressing an icon on top of every post. :)

ixxel
28-11-2004, 11:06 AM
there are already rules like this posted by properclone/jrh2002, this is useless

Ciaran
28-11-2004, 11:38 AM
Yeh lol didnt you look for this type of topic on habbox before you tried to do it yourself?

Anderman
28-11-2004, 12:44 PM
Do I? No............
I'm just posting this so people don't do:
RUBBISH! 1/10
OR... THAT WAS REALLY BRILL 10/10 when it is rubbish then
STOLEN! STOLEN!
Just it annoys me.

Very true, but you may notice at the top of the forums theres an anouncment saying 'Commenting On Alterations' so why do we need 2

Mr.Kylee
28-11-2004, 01:01 PM
The rules are already setted.Your topic is pointless!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!