PDA

View Full Version : [CA] Official Help Desk

superkat
29-12-2005, 07:51 PM
I don't know if this has been posted. it is kinda news and rumours together.

Pheonix the owner of the Canadian Official Help Desk has been hacked and he has a rather humourous mission.

Those who use CA will understand.

Craig
29-12-2005, 07:53 PM
-CHECKS HIS MISSION-

ROFLMAO soz bout caps.

SapphireEyes
29-12-2005, 08:26 PM
Yea he was hacked..
Twice.
We already know whos done it :) The hacker got his e-mail that Phoenix registered with. Once Phoenix changed his password the hacker got to his e-mail again or something and took over Phoenix for the last time. The hacker wont be on any of the hotels for a while. Phoenix made a new name and everything, so its all fine now :)

superkat
29-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Yea he was hacked..
Twice.
We already know whos done it :) The hacker got his e-mail that Phoenix registered with. Once Phoenix changed his password the hacker got to his e-mail again or something and took over Phoenix for the last time. The hacker wont be on any of the hotels for a while. Phoenix made a new name and everything, so its all fine now :)

I would believe you but as this is the second time, it'll happen again. No doubt all the furni will be returned and the staff will tell him it wasn't his fault. Lawless Canada. If it was anyone else then it would be there fault. Why should he be different?

Undesirable
29-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Depends how the hacker got his e-mail?

LosMexicano
30-12-2005, 10:20 PM
Hey don't be dissin Canada man. I happen to be from Canada.

SapphireEyes
31-12-2005, 12:12 AM
I would believe you but as this is the second time, it'll happen again. No doubt all the furni will be returned and the staff will tell him it wasn't his fault. Lawless Canada. If it was anyone else then it would be there fault. Why should he be different?

Phoenix doesnt know how he was hacked or keylogged or whatever else could have happened. Hes worked hard for everything hes gotten.
2 other habbos got their furniture back, why shouldn't he?
Anyways Phoenix has gotten a new name and everything so I highly doubt it will happen again :)

-Wolverine
31-12-2005, 02:37 AM
What's his mission I might understand it. I use CA a bit.

LosMexicano
31-12-2005, 07:32 AM
to be Drexell's b*tch(heart)

I have already started a topic in the Bobba section and I am starting a petition that I will send to Sulake. It is a petition stating that Sulake go into lolfun's account and pick up all of the rares in the 6+ rooms full of rares that lolfun stole and give them back to Essence (Phoenix's new account)

:Jamie
31-12-2005, 11:43 AM
Ye i know this guy his got a cool room and i think they shud give him bck his stuff from that guys account.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!