PDA

View Full Version : OK i need help

Eye
29-12-2005, 09:00 PM
Every scince like grade 4 ive been attracted to girls but now i seem attracted to boy's so what am i??what gender is right for me to bang>?

Wizzdom
29-12-2005, 09:02 PM
Ermmm.... I dont usually answer these kinda questions ... but go with what you feel suits you.....

freshy16
29-12-2005, 10:02 PM
ur gay lad or bi i think ur bi think about this n if u feel sexual thoughts ur gay tom cruise with chocolate running through his body n hes got bulging muscles

Undesirable
29-12-2005, 10:05 PM
To me it sounds like your still young - correct me if i'm wrong. Therefor these feelings might just be to do with the fact your still growing up, and are confused about alot of things. It might be a phase, it might not. However only time will tell. Do not let anyone tell you, that you are or aren't bi/gay/straight. That is for you and only you to decide. As you get older these feelings may dissapear, or they may get stronger. Whichever way they turn be proud of who you are :) and don't let anyone make you feel like it's wrong.

Edit: Kaiora (Forum Moderator): Sorted, be careful next time! :)

Chaz
29-12-2005, 10:16 PM
To me it sounds like your still young - correct me if i'm wrong. Therefor these feelings might just be to do with the fact your still growing up, and are confused about alot of things. It might be a phase, it might not. However only time will tell. Do not let anyone tell you, that you are or aren't bi/gay/straight. That is for you and only you to decide. As you get older these feelings may dissapear, or they may get stronger. Whichever way they turn be proud of who you are :) and don't let anyone make you feel like it's wrong.

aye.

Edit: Techwizard (Forum Moderator): Please stick to the topic. Thanks.

Camerons
29-12-2005, 11:03 PM

Edit: Kaiora (Forum Moderator): Sorted, be careful next time! :)
Couldnt of put it better my self

+1 Rep :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!