PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Being rich DOES have bad times!!!

Bunny
15-07-2004, 03:17 AM
I am not really rich but I do have just over a dozen hc sofas. Now practically every time I go on habbo hotel, someone says to me "Can I have a piece of furni? You're rich!". It gets me SO mad!!! I earned the furni myself and they just don't understand that. When I tell them "no sorry", they just say "oh that's just not fair!". Once I just got really furious when my old friend (who I think has a gambling problem on habbo" comes up to me and says "can I have a dicemaster to start me off again?" I just kicked him and deleted him out of my friends list. This is just a message to say that rich habbos have bad times too!!!

geertjuhhh
15-07-2004, 08:31 AM
jep your rite, they say that because im rich i could miss things, and ask me to trade 10 credits worth for a hc sofa, and they say because im there best m8, well i always say "bye" :)

GELHEAD2004
15-07-2004, 10:25 AM
I am not really rich but I do have just over a dozen hc sofas. Now practically every time I go on habbo hotel, someone says to me "Can I have a piece of furni? You're rich!". It gets me SO mad!!! I earned the furni myself and they just don't understand that. When I tell them "no sorry", they just say "oh that's just not fair!". Once I just got really furious when my old friend (who I think has a gambling problem on habbo" comes up to me and says "can I have a dicemaster to start me off again?" I just kicked him and deleted him out of my friends list. This is just a message to say that rich habbos have bad times too!!!

Man i couldnt of put it better myself.........I have removed all the so called ''n00bs'' and ''Free furni'' beggers
but i still have bad times on habbo.... :( :(

@K
20-07-2004, 12:36 PM
When I had about 6-8 thrones worth of rares habbos used to come in and say can I have a job and get paid a rare, I was like 'NO, GO AWAY, YOUR SOO ANNOYING' then I'd kick them and they'd come back. :@

Pixel
20-07-2004, 03:18 PM
I H8 It When People Say Offer Or MyThrone And You Put Your Offer In The Trade Box And They Click Agree, Then They Say Can I Have that Because Your Rich

cityboi
20-07-2004, 03:23 PM
it is annoying yes ive bought all my furni r else had it as don8s (which wre plastos and stuff not much) wen i was running my school !?hogwarts?!

i dont class myself as rich but i think im doing ok 4 only been on 4 abt 5months xD

FIGHT AGAINST LAG ----- EMAIL SULAKE NOW ------ [email protected]

wishkah
22-07-2004, 09:29 PM
i no, i have ernt tarded, bought all i have
jus cos they dont want to spend a lil dow they scab of u
things like to i get paid here...aaaaah
i dont have a lot, but i jus bought 6hcs 2 nite and allready ..."oooh can i have some????"
god it kills me.
"just a hcs" like go get ur own.
we shud have our own rooms. non beggin ppl only,
actually it does have its perks, some ppl gave me hcs for rites. now that i can deal wi :s

F1L73R
22-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Yep i agree it bobba me off when habbos come up to u just cuz your rich and ask u for furni or when they say that your mean cuz u wont give them any i mean y dont they get of there butts and try to work for sum furni i mean furni isnt easy to come by but i also feel sad for them and sumtimes when i can tell that sum1s a really nice person inside and is askin for furni like maybe a n00b ill give it to him or her to help em out :D

* Edited by bowling-4-soup - Please do not swear in your posts

Arcanum
04-08-2004, 05:59 AM

I agree, I have only ever bought 100 credits and I am well off. It is annoying but we have to learn to live with it! :p

-Arcanum

Adzeh
04-08-2004, 10:24 AM
i couldnt have said it better man. you are so right. I own a mafia and it used to be a money making cool place to be. but then a load of n00bs came in and got jobs then every day it was "can i get paid can i get paid" and im like no ur a n00b payday is on friday.
its the same in my games rooms aswell. n00bs com in and try to play and when they get reved or they lose they try to skav a free game or say im reporting you. this is sooo annoying shut up man we rich ppl got our selves where we are today so why dont u appreciate that and leave us alone. make ur own way up

Brother Ryan
04-08-2004, 03:49 PM
I hate it when that happens, when you are the boss of a place you get people asking for rights and furni for free, also, when you own a furni shop they ask 'Is this a giveaway or is there anything I can have for free', I tell them to hit thr road, if i wanted to open a giveaway I would of called the room 'Giveaway' or something.

I fired some of my workers because they only joined me because they wanted some of my furni or rights, they didn't even work the lazy fools, they just sat around looking busy and talk so I couldn't here them, they just dont realise that half my staff are clones that keep an eye on the place.

dudey345
05-08-2004, 07:22 PM
yea same cos wen i try to do a deal 1st they say lets go to ur room then they see all the stuff i got and say can u give me a hc cos ur soo rich its sooo annoying i hate that

Brother Ryan
07-08-2004, 12:24 AM
They're right losers, can't they buy the credits themselves through postal orders sheesh, I had a great idea, 10 free credits when you first enter habbo.

Sketti
10-08-2004, 09:32 AM
I had a great idea, 10 free credits when you first enter habbo.
It's not like sulake cant afford it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!