PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] 'Rich' Habbos

scouse.house05
30-12-2005, 02:09 AM
Why are 'rich' habbos so big headed and horrible? :s
its only furni on a internet site.
They only talk to other 'rich' habbos, 'popular' habbos.
Never talk too any habbos who arnt known or are poor.
This might be a pointless thread but it really annoys me!

Zlixi says - Moved from 'Anything About Habbo'

HellyBelly
30-12-2005, 02:09 AM
Not all of them are.

scouse.house05
30-12-2005, 02:11 AM
Not all of them are.

Half of them are.

HellyBelly
30-12-2005, 02:18 AM
Thats not all...

ttranquility.
30-12-2005, 02:23 AM
i know. So many "groups" on habbo block you out of there conversations or somthing. :\ Its so rude.

scouse.house05
30-12-2005, 02:25 AM
Thats not all...

I never said all.

Addie
30-12-2005, 02:27 AM
Its annoying. Especially HC Only Partys!

Neversoft
30-12-2005, 02:32 AM

Hc only partys.. Thats stupid. I'd love to go in there dressed as a non Hc and watch them kick me only to find out im Hc..

Addie
30-12-2005, 02:34 AM
Hc only partys.. Thats stupid. I'd love to go in there dressed as a non Hc and watch them kick me only to find out im Hc..

Ive did that before. I went on my sisters account and I went into a Hc room dressed nooby and I had my badge on and the owner kicked me...

scouse.house05
30-12-2005, 02:36 AM

Exactly! why should you get treated differnt just because you havent got a gay lil badge and differnt clothes?

Neversoft
30-12-2005, 02:37 AM
I went in one befor, and this Habbo Club person came in buy wear non hc things. He had non hc hair but it was the Green that you get in Habbo Club and they kicked him and he kepting comeing back and proved he was Hc. They was like.. Oh Okay so you are.. >.>

Climbing
30-12-2005, 03:07 AM
Why don't you ask them that?

scouse.house05
30-12-2005, 03:10 AM
Why don't you ask them that?

probly get kicked or ignored :P
and theres no point asking them, they wont change.

Climbing
30-12-2005, 03:35 AM
probly get kicked or ignored :P
and theres no point asking them, they wont change.

Hmm I suppose you're right-I'm hc though and don't think i'm any better then anyone else

le harry
30-12-2005, 04:46 AM
i dont really talk with big heads ;)

-Soph-
30-12-2005, 10:30 AM
haha its funny how some pixels can change how a person acts xP

DabbaDubba158
30-12-2005, 03:22 PM
EXACTLY!!!
Just cos they spent they're own money on an online chatroom don't make them all powerful to have partys and private conversatons!

Rebuild
30-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Doesn't bother me, if they are too stuck-up and childish then I ignore them, if you don't like HC only parties don't go, they are normally just a bunch of boasting HCs that only have themselves to talk about anyway.

Exactly! why should you get treated differnt just because you havent got a gay lil badge and differnt clothes?

How can a pixelated badge be homosexual?

-paul.
30-12-2005, 04:10 PM
what i do is make myself look like hc then they dont know

:eusa_wall <<<< lamo

Catzsy
30-12-2005, 06:09 PM
I totally agree that HC parties should be banned and against the habbo way.
Racism is banned and this is just a severe form of discrimnation.
I have also tried to find out why and in the end its just a case of snobbery
and it is downright offensive to population of habbo who for one reason or another are not HC.(

scouse.house05
30-12-2005, 07:21 PM
Doesn't bother me, if they are too stuck-up and childish then I ignore them, if you don't like HC only parties don't go, they are normally just a bunch of boasting HCs that only have themselves to talk about anyway.

How can a pixelated badge be homosexual?

Were I come from gay doesnt just mean homosexual, it means something is poo aswell :P

Wizzdom
30-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Im not rich so thats okay :D

Ree
30-12-2005, 07:23 PM
I know lots of "rich" habbos and im not a rich or popular habbo but they still talk to me

I dont think your statement is wrong cause not all of them ignore unrich/unpopular habbos.
:l

Craig
30-12-2005, 07:24 PM
I totally agree that HC parties should be banned and against the habbo way.
Racism is banned and this is just a severe form of discrimnation.
I have also tried to find out why and in the end its just a case of snobbery
and it is downright offensive to population of habbo who for one reason or another are not HC.(

Habbo wouldn't ban them,it encourages people NOT to buy creds,and that's all habbo want.

GuppyLover224
30-12-2005, 07:26 PM
because. Why waste your time with someone who wants to trade a stool for a Holodice. :rolleyes: There morons and why bother with the people who are annoying?

holo-jonny
30-12-2005, 07:29 PM
i dnt know , why they say "need profit" aswell.

GuppyLover224
30-12-2005, 07:32 PM
i dnt know , why they say "need profit" aswell. THat is something that anoyyed me through countless furniture shops and even trades. People want profit. Wth? a furniture is worth something. Not something over so you cna have your greedy hands on more **** things. Damn those People. Every Furniture shop you go into the description, or on a stickie or even in the Name it has (NEED PROFIT!) Jeeeez! Like we didnt work hard for that furniture?

Soka
31-12-2005, 05:19 PM
I'm HC, i never show my badge and i wear non HC clothes, if you come across people who think their better than you because their HC or have more pixelated furniture simply ignore them

RhabdoPhobia
01-01-2006, 03:29 PM
well im a rich habbo 30+ hcs and the only really anoying thing about norm habbos is that they all pratically ask u for stuff i get to many msgs a day saying can i have a hc anything free? my donation room is open *hint hint* so i do get sick of... well not poor habbos but shall we say n00by? habbos askin for stuff plus i never use hc only rooms etc infact i dont dress hc etc plus, all ma rooms a game or trade rooms for public of any colour :D (colour dont mean skin)

holo-jonny
01-01-2006, 03:33 PM
i`ll count how much my normal rares add up to...
8.8,does any1 think im rich?

RhabdoPhobia
01-01-2006, 03:34 PM
EXACTLY!!!
Just cos they spent they're own money on an online chatroom don't make them all powerful to have partys and private conversatons!

thats a gd point any1 see people that are about 21 and spend half there wages on thngs like habbo and runescape etc i mean how sad is that all my stuff ive won in comps and earnt etc i mean wats the most ud spend on habbo in a month? id say about £2.50 for my hc thats it and if theres a rare out id prob buy it.

Wizzdom
01-01-2006, 03:47 PM
I would say im quite rich but not richer than others. Im not big headed :D

holo-jonny
01-01-2006, 03:50 PM
I would say im quite rich but not richer than others. Im not big headed :D
same here.

scouse.house05
01-01-2006, 10:48 PM
Lol look what i found...

http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/4625/untitled5sk.png (http://imageshack.us)

TheLegendKiller
01-01-2006, 11:37 PM
Some people are stupid. Habbo staff are stupid. These HC only room's are racist..:@

It's like having a only white people room or only black people room. It's still a form of racism.

Oh yeah and they are only HC only rooms because they are newbie HC's who want rich bf/gf to scam. Or want to scam a whole lot of them. Or they are just sad and left out. And want to made feel special by HC's.

Edited by (Meme120389) Forum Mod. - Posts Merged, Please try to avoid double posting.

GommeInc
01-01-2006, 11:47 PM
Just tell them that they don't own any of that furniture. If they say they do tell them to supply receipts and other paper work and explain how a Moderator can pick it up.

Some people are stupid. Habbo staff are stupid. These HC only room's are racist..:@

It's like having a only white people room or only black people room. It's still a form of racism.

Oh yeah and they are only HC only rooms because they are newbie HC's who want rich bf/gf to scam. Or want to scam a whole lot of them. Or they are just sad and left out. And want to made feel special by HC's.

Edited by (Meme120389) Forum Mod. - Posts Merged, Please try to avoid double posting.
I believe you are taking it too seriously. True it is sort of Racism, but on the Internet and it is very mild racism, extremely mild.

Polly-alyssa
02-01-2006, 09:49 AM
I know, and the 'rich' habbos aren't really rich, its a virtual site! Theyre the stupid ones for spending loads of money on a website, what if they get hacked??! Nd HC parties r stupid too, i mean just coz the clothes the pixel wears, doesn't mean some habbos r more special, it is saying that non-HC people are actually more sensible for knowing that the habbo characters r only a pixel, the person in rl will b totally different.

Soka
02-01-2006, 12:06 PM
I know, and the 'rich' habbos aren't really rich, its a virtual site! Theyre the stupid ones for spending loads of money on a website, what if they get hacked??! Nd HC parties r stupid too, i mean just coz the clothes the pixel wears, doesn't mean some habbos r more special, it is saying that non-HC people are actually more sensible for knowing that the habbo characters r only a pixel, the person in rl will b totally different.
not all rich habbos spend lots of money you no, im not being big headed but im fairly rich and i avent spent loads of money on pixels, and if i was hacked its not the end of the world, ever heard of online friends?

CJ-real
02-01-2006, 02:07 PM
all this is true.... if i ever come rich thats never going to happen.... because i dont think about my self too much.

KCMac
02-01-2006, 02:08 PM
Bleh , HC partys always anger me. Someone should be allowed into room whatever member of whatever club they are. Its sad and lame

CJ-real
02-01-2006, 02:25 PM
HC PARTY SERCH MI NAME... JOKES!:D

MBond
03-01-2006, 04:50 PM

Yea I agree it's racist.

DJ-Bahrami
03-01-2006, 05:00 PM

Lmao I Went to A HC Party Once.. I Had No HC Clothes on i Made myself like a normal non- hc's do.. and i had my badge on and the owner said why are you wearing non hc clothes? so i said b/c i dont like hc clothes so he says your not allowed in and other people starting laughing at me & callin me Noobs. Weird People :neutral: <3

2hd.
03-01-2006, 05:08 PM
haha its funny how some pixels can change how a person acts xP
A perfect example i can give.

I went into a habbo furni shop yesterday. The room mission was 'DONT SAY HI JUST SAY WOT U WNT AND OFA'

all the owner would say was Need and Ofa, if anyone attempted anything else they were kicked...

So I went up and told him that he should at least show a bit of respect to him customers and have some manners. He replied with a barrage of filter-avoiding swearwords and i was kicked. He shouted it, and many of his other customers left.

10 minutes later I went it, and said i would give him 2 hcs for his 2 mode hatches (obviously i wasn't going to), but once i said that he was a nice as pie, once the trade box i told him i had changed my mind because of his manners and exited the shop. :)

Mr.Big
04-01-2006, 01:35 AM

Yes the race of non hcs are discriminated by the hcs and will be forever.
Habbo doesnt care. HC parties just pressure them to buy more credits and become HC.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!