PDA

View Full Version : Is they ne point making a fansite

Jase
28-11-2004, 02:15 PM
Many of us have or want to make a fansite for habbo and wants it to be very famous for me i don't see the point.They are many reasons but the main 1 is ppl will look at it once advertised and then will go back to habbox or impetuous and do stuff on there. another thing is how do you get this famous u will probeerly put it on habbox and hope they will look at it well they do but then don't care bout it they just think it is a cheap free webs site tell me what u think

Anti-Pod
28-11-2004, 02:21 PM
yeh i agree even soem .com ect.. . sites liek hab-world are not very good

jamie5k
28-11-2004, 02:27 PM
ye but we have put in alot of work to that site, hab-world is now closed and he is now making a better but different site.

Mentor
28-11-2004, 03:15 PM
Theres a point to making a site, but onlu if u make it. i would have to say suing frewebs and writing a bit in it doest realyy class as a site to me, and tahst seems a bit pointless, as it takes out oll the fun of making one. plus any fansite will have the problem tahts they are complety reliant on another site, if habbohotel closes all of them are dommed.

Jase
29-11-2004, 09:22 PM
ye but we have put in alot of work to that site, hab-world is now closed and he is now making a better but different site.

u put in a lot of work into it but still no 1 goes on it they always go bak to habbox or imps site :@ :@ *belive me i should know*

Mentor
30-11-2004, 05:50 PM
No id say at least 60% of my mebers probly never even heared of habbox or impudus? mines not technily a habbo fan site, just a site i have for fun

iRoss
30-11-2004, 07:37 PM
lol funny thing is ... you own 1 yourself!!! :D

Anti-Pod
30-11-2004, 07:40 PM
im owning one my self now trying to get into the spirt of having one liek u all do :P

and its called habborama - opening very soon also looking for alts from ppl :P

p.m me for more

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!