PDA

View Full Version : Jango The Guide to Jango City

madchild24
30-12-2005, 06:37 PM
Jango city is a brand new multi player onlinen chat.
Our goal is to provide you the best and safiest service around.
and before you ditch us remember u dont know us u only know the way we act on the internet anyway
We have a brand new forum and .com domain
www.jangocity.com
www.jangocity.com/forum
Coming soon to jango
Radio
Beta in febuarury. (rough date)
so sign and get ready to laugh and party with jango in summer 2006!!!!!!!!!!!
Click here for pics (http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sprites22xa.png)

nets
30-12-2005, 06:50 PM
The coder for this game had to go into flash to get a 4 word on click go to and play script. Oh and your marquee isn't inline with the layout.
How do you expect to actually make the game?

ozzie-ing
30-12-2005, 06:52 PM
The coder for this game had to go into flash to get a 4 word on click go to and play script. Oh and your marquee isn't inline with the layout.
How do you expect to actually make the game?
Mine is
i didnt have 2 but flash was open so i copyed and pasted it
and as we said earlier on you dont ever know us so dont judge us

nets
30-12-2005, 06:53 PM
Mine is
i didnt have 2 but flash was open so i copyed and pasted it
and as we said earlier on you dont ever know us so dont judge us
I know enough from the stuff you've posted that you will never make this game.

ozzie-ing
30-12-2005, 06:55 PM
I know enough from the stuff you've posted that you will never make this game.
you dont know me thts my **** stuff tht i couldnt sell

ED::
30-12-2005, 06:59 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by JoeyK. (Forum Moderator) - Please don't post pointlessly.

nets
30-12-2005, 07:03 PM
you dont know me thts my **** stuff tht i couldnt sell
Ok, this all I've seen so far from "Jango city".
A terrible layout which you couldn't code yourselves.
Some pixel art people which you didn't make (you bought them).

And as far as the knowledge of your flash coding goes, all I've seen you create is a flash with buttons and a psp.

Now you can keep saying that you've made online multiplayer chess games as much as you like, but I and I'm sure no one else will believe you.

-=rooty987=-
30-12-2005, 07:04 PM
i is nt gna go on a chatroom were da staf tlk lyk dis k...Yeh. Come oN! USE PROPER ENGLISH!

ozzie-ing
30-12-2005, 07:08 PM
Ok, this all I've seen so far from "Jango city".
A terrible layout which you couldn't code yourselves.
Some pixel art people which you didn't make (you bought them).

And as far as the knowledge of your flash coding goes, all I've seen you create is a flash with buttons and a psp.

Now you can keep saying that you've made online multiplayer chess games as much as you like, but I and I'm sure no one else will believe you.
http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wormthingy4la.swf
something else also ****
and as i keep saying im going to buy a layout

nets
30-12-2005, 07:44 PM
http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wormthingy4la.swf
something else also ****
and as i keep saying im going to buy a layout
And that will help you make a online game how? The script for that on a scale would be about 1000 times easier? And you probably followed a tutorial and pasted their code anyway.

Luckyrare
30-12-2005, 07:48 PM
And that will help you make a online game how? The script for that on a scale would be about 1000 times easier? And you probably followed a tutorial and pasted their code anyway.

Far to true...

ADAM:
30-12-2005, 08:03 PM
That isnt the layout. Its just a temp for now untill i find a good game layout.

- Adam

Dan Williamson
30-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Jango City blackmails people too say they like it.

Proof:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4722/rofl3aq.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luckyrare
30-12-2005, 08:16 PM
Jango City blackmails people too say they like it.

Proof:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4722/rofl3aq.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

lmao lmao lmao!

JoeComins
ROFL

Jackasses

Dan Williamson
ROFL

Jackasses

Dude. Like +rep for that.

- Dan

JoeComins
30-12-2005, 08:18 PM
Dude. Like +rep for that.

- Joe

paradox
30-12-2005, 08:22 PM
Dude. Like rep for that +

- Brandon

Dan Williamson
30-12-2005, 08:23 PM
Dude. Like rep for that +

- Brandon

Like dudes, I started like a rad trend :)

- Dan

madchild24
30-12-2005, 08:25 PM
lol even tho i kind of work for them i could see them doing that.

timROGERS
30-12-2005, 08:42 PM
You can get arrested for blackmail - ozzie has been officially pwned, thank you :)

Dan Williamson
30-12-2005, 08:45 PM
You can get arrested for blackmail - ozzie has been officially pwned, thank you :)

I know :)

He got his buttock PWNZERED!

- Dan

Timewarp
30-12-2005, 09:23 PM
not for tht type of blackmail but this ozzie-ing does sound like a n00b

Dan Williamson
30-12-2005, 09:28 PM
not for tht type of blackmail but this ozzie-ing does sound like a n00b

He also rips pixel art.

- Dan

ozzie-ing
30-12-2005, 09:29 PM
He also rips pixel art.

- Dan
madchild24 works on our site u n00b

Dan Williamson
30-12-2005, 09:31 PM
madchild24 works on our site u n00b

Sorry, but did you call me a 'n00b'

As you'll see i'm not a newcomer too Habbox or HabboxForum.

I have over 2500 good posts some spam, so therfore I can't be a 'n00b'

- Dan

ozzie-ing
30-12-2005, 09:31 PM
Sorry, but did you call me a 'n00b'

As you'll see i'm not a newcomer too Habbox or HabboxForum.

I have over 2500 good posts some spam, so therfore I can't be a 'n00b'

- Dan
sorry ill refrase that saddo

Dan Williamson
30-12-2005, 09:33 PM
sorry ill refrase that saddo

How am I sad?

I'm actually a Happy person :)

At least I don't go around pretending too be 'leet' at pixel art or pretend I know Action Script or Lingo.

Sounds too me like your the saddo, but i'm not here too judge, oh wait yes I am, only of you though.

- Dan

Edit:

I almost forget, your sad enough too blackmail me with false rumours too say your 'chat' is good :) Goodbye,

ozzie-ing
30-12-2005, 09:35 PM
How am I sad?

I'm actually a Happy person :)

At least I don't go around pretending too be 'leet' at pixel art or pretend I know Action Script or Lingo.

Sounds too me like your the saddo, but i'm not here too judge, oh wait yes I am, only of you though.

- Dan

Edit:

I almost forget, your sad enough too blackmail me with false rumours too say your 'chat' is good :) Goodbye,
i dont pretend to be leet at pixel art im not and i only no basic lingo but i do no advanced action script

Dan Williamson
30-12-2005, 09:37 PM
i dont pretend to be leet at pixel art im not and i only no basic lingo but i do no advanced action script

LMAO ROFL PMSL LOL

You know basic lingo?

Tell me the two main programs it can function in.

Tell me a basic script too log in on lingo.

And tell me what program you code lingo in :)

Then i'll believe you.

- Dan

Tomush
30-12-2005, 09:37 PM
Atleast he isnt sad enough to try and make his own chat thats *bad*

ozzie-ing
30-12-2005, 09:40 PM
FINAL POST
WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U WE OWN U logging out for good

nets
30-12-2005, 09:40 PM
What's wrong with making flash chat rooms. I made a flash chat room and it did the job.

Timewarp
30-12-2005, 09:48 PM
What's wrong with making flash chat rooms. I made a flash chat room and it did the job.
cool probaly much beetr thn he cn do
no1 post in ozzie-ings threads he just wants attention

Tomush
30-12-2005, 09:54 PM

Im talking about ozzy trying to make a flash chat. Yours would be good beucase your more expirenced, buy ozzy's not, and wth is UWE?

Never mind now, ozzys left for good WOWOWOWWOWOWO

JoeComins
31-12-2005, 04:14 PM
Sad, Sad little boy

Rot in hell

holo-jonny
31-12-2005, 04:17 PM
cool site.+rep

ozzie-ing
31-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Im talking about ozzy trying to make a flash chat. Yours would be good beucase your more expirenced, buy ozzy's not, and wth is UWE?

Never mind now, ozzys left for good WOWOWOWWOWOWO
or so you thought ''/

Dan Williamson
31-12-2005, 04:58 PM
or so you thought ''/

Awwww..

Was you attention seeking lol.

- Dan

Timewarp
31-12-2005, 05:03 PM
Awwww..

Was you attention seeking lol.

- Dan
just stop posting then hell stop i hope

ozzie-ing
01-01-2006, 04:35 PM
just stop posting then hell stop i hope
sorry for bumping but im back and timewarps me lol

nets
01-01-2006, 05:00 PM
sorry for bumping but im back and timewarps me lol
**** off.

ozzie-ing
01-01-2006, 05:02 PM
**** off.
no you **** off. Dont belive i cn do it sygons seen prototype offline version ask him

nets
01-01-2006, 05:05 PM
no you **** off. Dont belive i cn do it sygons seen prototype offline version ask him
LOL PLEASE.
That's a offline flash movie. The person moves anywhere you click (kind of impossible to make a grid?), and he doesn't face the way he is walking it just looks at your script.
To me it looks like a two scripts which wont work online thrown into a flash movie, recipe for a #%$& game.
What you've done so far can't work with a database, and even if it could it would be £#$&.

Coding4Newbs
01-01-2006, 05:09 PM
LOL PLEASE.
That's a offline flash movie. The person moves anywhere you click (kind of impossible to make a grid?), and he doesn't face the way he is walking it just looks at your script.
To me it looks like a two scripts which wont work online thrown into a flash movie, recipe for a #%$& game.
What you've done so far can't work with a database, and even if it could it would be £#$&.

Now now josh :)

ozzie-ing
01-01-2006, 05:09 PM
LOL PLEASE.
he does face the way hes walking but occasionally his legs done move because we havent finished the pixel art for tht direction

nets
01-01-2006, 05:10 PM
he does face the way hes walking but occasionally his legs done move because we havent finished the pixel art for tht direction
Where did you get the script from?
http://www.easyguidetomakeaflashgame.noob ?

ozzie-ing
01-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Where did you get the script from?
http://www.easyguidetomakeaflashgame.noob ?
go on then you make a point and click game with boundries and he can walk in 8 directions

Coding4Newbs
01-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Stop arguing ur making me cry :'(

nets
01-01-2006, 05:16 PM
go on then you make a point and click game with boundries and he can walk in 8 directions
You didn't write the script.
You have problems with spelling, you don't know html, you're a 12 year old pretending to be 27 and you actually think you can make this game. :eusa_wall

http://www.flashkit.com, where you got your script from? perhaps I'll take a look as I'm sure you wouldn't of changed any of the physics.

Edit: This script perhaps? http://www.flashkit.com/tutorials/Games/Advanced-Gnomish_-1141/index.php

Coding4Newbs
01-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Josh are u talking about what i told you about the game or have you seen it?

Dan Williamson
01-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Just too say this thread is Sygons fault. He accused me of leaking the BETA too someone when I didn't.

So know i'm going too leak it :)

http://img493.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iso26md.swf

Enjoy.

- Dan

ozzie-ing
01-01-2006, 05:34 PM
Just too say this thread is Sygons fault. He accused me of leaking the BETA too someone when I didn't.

Enjoy.

- Dan
Thats the old version ''/

Coding4Newbs
01-01-2006, 05:36 PM

Enjoy.

- Dan

My fault ;) haha

Splinter
Lol no it isnt its blatantly the best you can do. Its not even multi user and I doubt it will be "/

ADAM:

Enjoy.

- Dan

Even though its the old one its really good

Coding4Newbs
01-01-2006, 05:40 PM
Lol no it isnt its blatantly the best you can do. Its not even multi user and I doubt it will be "/

The pixel art is poor quality i know, they are gonnna fix tht

ozzie-ing
01-01-2006, 05:41 PM
The pixel art is poor quality i know, they are gonnna fix tht
yeh with help from sygon but hes banned now :(

Splinter
01-01-2006, 05:45 PM
Even though its the old one its really good

What? are you serious?? :S

Dan Williamson
01-01-2006, 05:46 PM
yeh with help from sygon but hes banned now :(

Coding4Newbs is Sygon.

- Dan

ozzie-ing
01-01-2006, 05:46 PM
What? are you serious?? :S
lol i admit its **** but the codings all there etc and as i said the unfairly banned sygons helping among other people
and theres a newer version. This v was designed never to be posted

Dan Williamson
01-01-2006, 05:47 PM
lol i admit its **** but the codings all there etc and as i said the unfairly banned sygons helping among other people

He wasn't unfairyly banned. He went on a rampage, he deserved it.

- Dan

Coding4Newbs
01-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Omg u suspecter im so not him :|

Edit**, *** dan do act all inocent

Mario
01-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Come On Down To Jango City 2006

©2005-2006 Jango City - ALL MY AVATARS ARE COPYRIGHTED

i highly doubt you payed to have those images copyrited, you propable think copyrite mean you made it ;/

Dan Williamson
01-01-2006, 06:00 PM
You are Sygon.

Don't even try too deny it.

- Dan

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!